• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Biturn Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I got some of the newer models for WC3 and been using Biturn to try and convert them into a different format to import to Blender. But they don't seem to be viewable even for me with the program. I can't afford to pay for a program that may be better and don't have 3DS or Max so that's all blown in the wind.

Does anyone know what LevelLen might mean? It showed in the read out area of what's there and I googled the word but not finding any info on it.

Any help would be appreciated

Level 1
I have models. I've been working on the newer remodel of Archimonde and Eredar, to convert to .obj, but its just not showing the mdx model in biturn. The person zipped it did include an obj but it looked like he used 3D Object converter's trial version because its missing a lot of faces, which I experienced trying it out myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.