• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Slow Editor???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hello!

I was just wondering if you were sharing my problem..
It's because when I change the name or any text for a unit it takes long time... more than 10 secs.. it's not because my computer is slow... My cousin is also having that problem and he has a monster-computer... Before i reinstalled windows, it was very fast at changing units name.....

Level 11
I have the same problem, but I believe, it's just from having alot of stuff downloaded on the computer. I have a good computer too, but since I've been downloading things from this site, it's been slowing down some.

Level 13
it might be a lot of things..
first you could set off your brush list (Window-->Brush List)
make sure you dont have spywares or too much opened programs, they both have the potential to use a bit / most of your memory

Level 2
Sorry to bump, but go into windows, and TURN OFF THE BRUSH LIST! I didn't mean that as an insult, but that is the most common cause of unit creation lag...

Status
Not open for further replies.