• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Slightly modified unit models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Hello everybody!

I am making a RPG-AOS-Roleplay-Melee-ish map, and I just want a few things to spice up my armies.
Edit: If you want a name, I haven't decided what to call it yet, I'm only just working on the terrain first. But you can trust me, right? :3

1: (if it's not made already, couldn't find it) A female footman. This has to have all the normal footman armor and everything only a female face and body shape (basically no plate-skirts or anything retarded like that)

2: Night Elf archer with a sword (any not-too-epic looking sword will do) instead of a bow, with animations changed of course, and no cape (no other changes).

3: Male villager (exactly the same but with animations like they are using a one-handed weapon (sword), for attachment purposes)

4: Female villager, same as above, with the weapon animations, only more complicated, it won't just be the normal one with a skirt, it should have trousers, and basically look like the male villager only... female... 0.o

Thanks! Any one, two, three or all of these models will be greatly appreciated.

Level 31
Well, heres a few models I had you sould probably use. They'd work good as your villager requests. The Villager Male is a quick edit of my Sailor model, and the Female is an editof my Civilan Female model I use in my Star Front mod. The both have simular animations, normal villager stand animations and the Attack anims takken off the bandit, so they are right handed.

EDIT: Opps, I just noticed that I forgot the skin for the Female Villager model, silly me. The Male Villager uses the ingame skin.

Attachments

• VillagerFemaleAnim.mdx
    64.2 KB · Views: 285
  • VillagerFemaleAnim_Portrait.mdx
    20.3 KB · Views: 232
  • VillagerMaleAnim.mdx
    122 KB · Views: 224
  • VillagerFemaleAnim.blp
    64.6 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Level 36
Thanks Cavman, you can have some rep :p

Still waiting on the archer and the female footman.

@HT; The reason I need it based off the archer is because of the armor, the Sentry is already used in my map and looks like a huntress without a tiger, but I need another night elf warrior model thing for a hero. (but I don't want a glow, I hate those things)

Status
Not open for further replies.