• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sketching thru boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't the best in the world, but I at least tried.

sketch1.jpg

Satyr and stuff, I hate doing hands and I messed up the right one, as you can see.

sketch2.jpg

Felt like drawing a dragon, I forgot to put in the wings.-_-

Level 2
Huge anatomy issues.
Even when you are dealing with fantasy creatures you must make them look physically plausible.
The problem you have is that you are not making things very balanced as the body structure is sloppily thrown together.

I like how they do have a bunch of character, but working on your figure drawing would help with the body structures.
I reference real life animals and humans when trying to draw something so the the anatomy looks somewhat plausible. Granted I am not a pro at anything.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Those are very, very bad. But I won't be too rough 'cause you're obviously not dedicated to this nor am I going to give advice, for the same reason and because you will not be able to apply what I say at the level of skill you're at. All I can say is that if you want to progress, study nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.