• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some sketches..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I don't usually draw, and especially don't do digital art so I don't have much skill controlling the mouse but I felt creative these days, thought of some characters and decided to do some practice sketching them. Figured I'd share it on here since it is Warcraft related.

Was originally meant to be an ogre, turned out as some Draenei or Orc? lol
OLxtkVM.png

Black haired death knight. This was a practice one, I didn't really think of the character before I started drawing, but I kinda like the way it came out. His expression being all cold and all that, he looks like he could make a good rival for the paladin below.
n1tRLBY.png

Vampire character I thought of for the Undead race, supposed to have red hair and full black armor, possibly has huge claws like Dreadlords and is somehow related to them?
eCr3jE7.png

This is supposed to be a Goblin, with red hair. I dunno if it reads as a Goblin all that well, but I tried my best. I had difficulty drawing the eyes since the tools I was using didn't wanna cooperate with me. : )
vezzEjD.png

Paladin character idea I had, he looks a lot more epic in my head. He's supposedly wearing a golden mask which has bloody tears flowing from the eyes, thought I'd add color to make it more clear that it's a mask. I was getting tired of drawing at this point.
Also not sure about giving him a laurel wreath crown on his head.
Hsg7RFl.png

That would be all. These took me about 2 hours max.

Level 22
Not bad, these all look like speed paintings, I like the strokes of the hairs too, especially that Banshee looking gal. Not bad at all ^^

Oh I guess sketches would be more like lineart? I enjoyed doing the hairs, it was probably my favorite part since I had most freedom with strokes when drawing it, with face I always had to be somewhat precise. Thank you.

Roland

R

Roland

Creepy Illustration but it's Cool beans to me. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.