• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Simple Request...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Can someone pls make me an map example,I want to make a Wave Spell.I thought that it could be done by making a dummy unit with any wave model.It should spawn in front of hero when you cast some spell and move to the point where i cast it and for the actions...just make a unit group that dummy would come close too and are ally/enemy (doesn't matter) and i'll make the rest.
tnx ahead and sorry if i made any bigger mistakes or you can't understand :gg:

Level 13
Why don't you do it yourself? It's really easy, you just make a dummy unit from some dummy tutorial (I can point you to one if you want), download a wave model from some site (from this one or from wc3campaigns) and set the dummy model to that wave effect. Then you just move the dummy with triggers.

There is already a wave spell :grin::

Attachments

• New1.jpg
    New1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 91
  • New2.jpg
    New2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.