• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple? Multiboard fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hey,

I'm trying to set up some custom resources for a little side project I'm working on, but because of never making a multiboard before I easily got stuck.

Basically what I'm trying to figure out how to do is have the number 0 as the starting point for all resources and then add say 250 Resource1 to the multiboard after the player kills a unit called "Resource1 Mine".

Another thing I would like to know how to do on the multiboard is to set it up so that if [Player] tries to build a unit (I'll be handling the unit building through triggers set to abilities) and [Player] does not have enough of Resource1 on the multiboard [Player] will receive a message and then the construction is cancelled.
**If it's possible to do the resource check on the second part where the player dosent have enough of Resource1 through the conditions field that would help**

I've attached what I've finished so far below.

Attachments

• resource multiboard.w3x
    16.1 KB · Views: 50

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

You could set the multiboard into a variable, and use that instead of last created multiboard.

Thanks for helping me with the multiboard and for the suggestion.
+Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.