• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Shinra Tensei

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I'm new and this is the first time i made a spell.
This's pein's shinra tensei from naruto. Hope u guys like it.

Keywords:
Naruto, pein, explosion
Contents

Shinra Tensei (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 3rd Dec 2011 Bribe: Leaks and is not MUI.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

3rd Dec 2011
Bribe: Leaks and is not MUI.

Too many effects :/
That could cause some major lag dude.
Also, judging by the screenshot, I'd say you're using imports. All they do for these submissions is increase the file size. I wouldn't recommend using them here because they don't add anything to the quality of the map. In fact, they actually make it worse.

Plus, you should post the triggers inside [trigger][/trigger] tags.

Level 7
Ughh.. I'm not surprised by this spell. So. It's just a knockback spell with different effects. The effects created on every unit is spammed, alot. It would be more beautiful if you used the flak effect for the knockback instead of the blood splats. It looks weird.

Rating: 1/5
Its a knockback spell with a different special effect
Users will only find this useful because of the imports
The special effects are terribly spammed
It leaks
It is not MUI
Not original