• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

--==Sharpshooter Online==--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Description

Gameplay Video

Version 2.01

This is a fully loaded FPS (first person shooter) Which will very much remind you of wolfenstein (if you have ever played it)
Background

Are you tired of all these FPS rip offs which are never actually first person well this game is for you, an ACTUAL FPS which allows you to move your sharpshooter with the arrow keys and move your camera seperately with W.A.S.D keys
Features

- Random sharpshooters will be given at the beginning of each game
- Sniping outposts and many other positions of advantage
- Custom health and armor systems
- Full multiboard to keep track of scores
- Help section to better display all the controls
- Grenades which can actually be seen getting thrown
- Custom preview and loading screens
- A fully functional knife attack which is also visible
- Command "-help" to show/tell you how to find out the controls
- A wide range fully balanced map which is a scale down from wolfenstein
Controls

* Arrow keys will move you forward or backward as well as strafe left and right.

* WASD (W)(A)(S)(D), tap repeatedly to rotate your view up, down, left, or right.

* Fire (F), shoot your rifle but make sure you have ammunition in it.

* Reload (R), reload your rifle with a maximum capacity of 5 rounds.

* Scope (C), look into the scope to magnify your view.

* Knife (E), when someone is too close pull out your knife to attempt a fast and painful slash.

* Grenade (G), grenades are very useful for destroying objects as well as players, but remember you only have a few.
Map Creator: "CHA_Owner(NAMM)"
Loading/Preview Screen Creator: "RED_BARON"

Lastest Releases

2.01:
* Updated more tooltips and descriptions.
* Cleaned up a few more triggers.
* Got rid of some triggers that were unused.
* Added some colored texts to fit the game better.
* Fixed a few bugs were you could fall into the bridge.
* Removed a ton of unused sounds.
* Added ranks for each additional kill.
* Fixed the knifing glitch which including multiple persons knifing.
* Added the new custom loading/preview screens.
* Greatly reduced lag in all ways.
* Updated the Change-Log in the "Help" section.

2.00:
* Fixed "-help" command to announce were to find the information on how to play
* Cleaned up a few trigger leaks
* Removed all imports/units/doodads/destructibles/abilities/etc.. that were not used in the game
* Changed some icons to better fit the game
* Took the map over fully since the original author posted this map as unprotected and said that no credit was needed to be given
* Fixed (hopefully) all of the tooltips/descriptions
* Removed ally trading so no more giving teammates heath/armor
* Added capture the flag mode
* Added elimination mode

1.21b:
* Initial release
Lastest Releases

basicgun.jpg

enterablebuildings.jpg

inyourface.jpg

This map is optimized/protected
Sharpshooter Online v2.01(p)

Last edited:
Level 12
Alright first xXx-Tricky-xXx said that this map was released unprotected with NO CREDITS NEEDED even though he said that i still game him credits just to be nice so please dont try to spam me when everything you say is untrue.

Second this is map developement section i was waiting on suggestions, bugs, or glitches.

Third the next version released already has TONS of changes that i made without anyones help including the lag greatly being reduced since xXx-Tricky-xXx for some reason did not know how to get rid of leaks in GUI plus left tons of extra music and imports which were unused in the map.

Thank You and have a nice day now please someone start sending me some bugs or suggestions for this map.....

Level 25
I can see that it says it's by Tricky, but it also says that CHA is the creator as well. Everything looks pretty identical to me. At LEAST change the tileset... eh, whatever. Just another rip off map. Learn to make your own maps instead of using other people's work.

Level 12
I am completely remaking the map to make it actually playable before lag/gameplay sucked horribly now i am greatly reducing all lag in every way possible and every singe glitch i am aware of is already fixed in the next version please forget the flame war and post some suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.