• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Shards of the Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
@Theoden: I just wanted to say that this decision of him could make some of his very own men consider revolting against him. I just picked up kakuzu's treason idea and suggested a bit. ;)

@kakuzu: Might be, I don't know. But an ordinary soldier, who'd be ready to give his life for defending his country and for freeing it from the ravaging Undead might see this decision as proof of cowardice or betrayal.

Level 12
How about The Persian Empire , The Roman Empire and The Otoman Empire lead by Suleyman The Magnific ? And also how about that worlock (Grim Galonor ) is allied with the traitor Barodius ( that warlock learn Barodius dark magic and Barodius reveal to Grim the secrets of the alliance ) ?

Level 12
I am pleased you like my ideas . How about: last chapter, A portal covered with blood(because it will be a large battle) In this mission will apear Boreas StarsStalker with the high elves and they will be your Al , because you will have to destroy 3 base , mercenary and bandits lead by Barodius , orcs lead by Grim Galodor , and ogres lead by Tandus‘Gall (ogres because they were tricked by Grim )

Level 12
And also a have an idea for the new world , Olimpion (is based on the game God of War ) a world of gods . Heroes and races : Possidon (the god of oceans , he will control the naga) Ares (god of war and destruction , he will control the fel horde ) Arthemis(the godness of hunting , she will control the jungle trolls) Hades(god of hell, he will control the burning legion) Athena(the godness of knowledge , she will control the goblins) And Zeus(god of gods , he will control the night elves , the high elves and the blood elves) . Also it will be several boss fights ,Hydra , Chimera, The Minotaur , Hercules. What you think ?

Level 12
It is great that you are greek , your nation has a great history , Atena , Pericle , Leonidas from Sparta and Alexander the great , the greatest emperor from history (356-323) Also how about to use gods from Roman Mithology ?

Level 12
I have an idea for the new world and i have new gods : Zanedar (god of ocean ) Draxus (god of the infern ) Uzur‘Thar (god of war) Thalia(godness of hunting) And Hanusa(god of gods) Also i have some bosses Cordegon , Mandyborn , Exostriker , Slayserex . What you think ?

Level 12
Also i have some ideas for races : Zanedar , he control mutant naga ; Draxus , he control the draconions(some kind of demons) ; Uzur‘Thar , he control the black horde; Thalia, she control the iron trolls (some kind of grey trolls) and Hanusa , he control the Zandari elves. What you think ?

Level 12
Also do you need suggestions for abilities for part 1 ? And all those gods and their army will be your enemy , you must defeat them and conquer the Olimpion for yourself , and you will control 2 new heroes (in part 2) : Heracle and Attilios . How sound ?

Level 5
I have good news and bad news about the campaing:

bad news first:My pc hard disk is dead so the campaing progress is halted.Thank god i have my phone to inform you about it.Also i have exams starting today till september 17....

Good news is that the wrc3 files and all the other i had to my laptop are saved cause i have copyed them all.

I will inform you all when my pc is back in action

Level 12
Well this is very sad , also the hard disk ir not the cheapest camputer piece . And you can make a windows live on a cd and if you have a date cable you can play warcraft and work to your campaign because you said you have saved your filles on the phone.

Level 5
Well this is very sad , also the hard disk ir not the cheapest camputer piece . And you can make a windows live on a cd and if you have a date cable you can play warcraft and work to your campaign because you said you have saved your filles on the phone.

I said that i can inform you from my phone.The pc files are save...but not in my phone

Level 5
The models Shar proposed are:Captain and Sir Valiant are already used in the campaing althought I see more tempting the retributer model cause the Legendary hero on is to wild for a Major.As for Katelyn I will change her model cause as forsaken said she really looks like a shemale :p

Well the silver hand paladin model looks a bit too ugly for me .No offence to you Forsaken nor the creator ;its an amazing models but I don't like it.

Level 20
This is a dream coming true i always wanted a camping for a lost human Brigade that were left behind.I would sugest adding a Quel'Thalas surviving hero thats build around utility adds more variety to the team .The team could use a hero that rides a horse(Probably the Colonel).This might be a pain in the butt,but some custom unit models could prove usefull aswell for example replacing footman unite model whith another one(Probably use the enforcers model just add somearmour to them and give them the ability of defend).Instand making ranged unites Human archers why dont you make them crossbow unites kinda makes more sens sinc Alliance ranged fighters were either dwarven rifelmans or High elven Archers.I also notticed those pikeman unites thats a really cool idea that i havent seen in the WC custom campings i have played.
Looking foward to this camping.

Last edited:
Level 5
Ok guys i'm back from the Exam period.There is one problem btw:

I'm shuting down this project cause i was thinking of it a lot.The Idea-store of mine is currently empty and i won't like this to be a semi-copy of Exodus campaign.

I have another idea of a Dwarf campaign thought and i will start gathering resources from today and see how it goes.If anyone likes to take this project and keep working on it he will just have to post it here.I will sent him the log of the storyline so far and the campaign.

I'm sorry but life makes me unable to work in this project (my gf needs more attention :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.