• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Set Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I threw up a search for "sets" "set items", didn't find what I was looking for.
Will there be set items with benefits etc...

Short and simple question =)

Level 25
Set items = makes WoW.

Incorrect, since all RPG and MMORPG games have their own set items.

@Shamanyouranus: Yes, absolutely. Unsure if we'll even have green (uncommon) items in version 2.0, but since some quests reward you with uncommon items, it is probable that we'll have to work on this anyway. Further down the road, green, blue, purple, and even orange items will be available in the game. But I predict we won't have purple or orange items for a while.

Level 8
Lol I understand there will be a lot of items etc. I was wondering if there will set rewards such as, you have 3 out of your 5 blue set pieces or something, 2/5 = 10% attack speed 5/5 10% attack speed + 15 % dmg bonus. Something like that?

Level 25
Well there are sets even at low level instances that have such benefits, such as in Wailing Caverns' Deviate set and The Deadmines' Defias set. We have never discussed items in general too much other than quest items, so we're not completely sure how we'll get it to work in Wc3:WoW. But we'll get it in there, don't worry! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.