• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

searching for updated Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I just saw remixer updated his map pack, because he posted, however searching packs, it actually only shows when the pack were first uploaded, not when they are updated... that kinda sux.

Anyway I can edit my address bar to search for last updated packs?

PS - I like to download melee/altered melee map packs

Level 16
Thanks!

Edit:
Ok wait, that didn't work. Example: remixer updated his map pack today. it doesn't show the update. it showed his pack on page 8, while my ships mod was still on page 1. I have yet to update it once.
Edit2: it still showing the "updateline" as if it was the first time uploaded date. meaning newer map packs will still show up over an updated map pack.

Level 16
Well, all packs updated the past few years don't get a new updated timestamp. Only from today.

say a member makes a map pack last month that had 3 maps. since then when searching for it its on page 2 since new packs have come out.
now consider the same member updated that pack with 3 more maps, is there a way to see it on page 1 of the same search for updated pack?

it still only shows New packs, not updated packs :(

What I am doing is having to save packs I like, and check back for them every so often to see if they been updated, but unless I subscribe and they make a new post saying the pack was updated, I wont, know or see it updated when searching for it.

And TBH that's ok, just would find it alot easier to see in the search this has been updated.

Think of it as a post. What if the search did not update the forums when someone replied, but only when the thread was made? That would be very annoying!
(I do keep in mind, edited posts/updated posts are not refreshed either, only when a reply is made.)

Status
Not open for further replies.