• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Screenshots of my new models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Below you can see yome models i made for my newest project.

A building for a rich city:

Some farmbuildings:

Greetings Thy

Level 11
All models and textures are made from scratch. The Texture aren't that bad as they look in the preview. But if I created more realistic ones, they won't fit in the wc3 world anymore, you understand? The comiclook should still be visible, that was my intension.

Greetings Thy

Level 11
A little WIP of my citywall:

As I said, still wip, but I think, after refining the texture und added the last details it would be nice^^

/discuss

Level 11
Yes, I will. On the pics there are only the basetextures without additional 3d effects etc. The coloutheme will be different too.

Level 11
I think this texture looks much better than the old one.

Left old, right new one.

/discuss

Still need to add shadowimages and modelvariations.

Thy

Level 11
This is a WIP of my newest model.

The texture isn't complete yet. It justs to locate which parts needs highlights/shadows etc.

/discuss

Level 11
I am still alive. As a prove i'll show you some new pics of my newest models:

This will be a creep in my newest map:

Puncher:

The following two modells are bosses. And yes, the use pretty much vertices, but there won't be problems to render them ingame.

Sinai:

The Bloodangel:

Discuss plz

Greetz Thy

Level 11
I think, thhis will be my masterpiece so far: A Dracolich

I know the polycount is very high, but I tested the model ingame and there were no lags or lacks of performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.