• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Save/load Point System for Integer Variable Array

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
As the title says, I'm trying to make a decent encrypted save/load point system for a single variable that has an index of 10.

[Points [Index=10] = Value]

That's my variable.
I'd love it if someone would be interested in helping me develop this save/load system to carry over just this ONE variable into the next game.

But not the entire variable.

I want it to save/load the index'd value.
Index 1 = Player 1
Index 7 = Player 7
You get the idea now.
Points = Variable Name (Completely irrelevant)
Index = Player #
Value = Their custom points within the game.

I need it so the points can go to the maximum value the variable can handle, or that the save/load system can handle, which ever is the limitation.

Now that I've explained this all out fully, anyone able to lend me a hand with this?
I just need a really good encrypted save/load for this point system and I've tried making them before but my methods of encrypting the save and load codes are... :hohum: Crude, at best.

Anyone?

Will do, I'll poke around and try. Any suggestions for an easy one to modify? I don't know how to use JASS and I have tried to learn but its like trying to teach nuclear physics to a rock. Ain't happening...

But it kinda worked for Einstein (hope you get the joke -.-).
You need patience, it's not rocket science :)

Status
Not open for further replies.