• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Save/Load Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm in the process of making an open RPG, but have been having difficulty working with the save/load codes, The one I'm using is "Save Load Code Integer III" but I have had little luck with it.. The setups I'm using with the available heros will be:

Level Max 100 *may change in later versions*
Abilities - All characters have 5 abilites, 3 with 10 levels, one with 30, and one with only one, *spellbook like ability ran by triggers*
characters - Its going to be in the range of 15-25 *some secret* but almost guaranteed to increase.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Level 1
Ive been using the one elven_god gave me, its almost set but ive run into a small problem, 3 of the triggers are not operating correctly, i copied all the data of the triggers and the variables and cannot find the problem.
1 - NPS S Display Password - Error msg : not all parameters have values..
2 - NPS Save - the trigger NPS S Store CRC Check does not turn on, and is said to be missing the variable NPS S Store CRC Check
3 - NPS Store CRC Check - Same error as 1..but I think if 2 is fixed one will be fixed with it.

Level 9
Sounds like you don't have the variables in the map.

To me, the first error sounds like the variable trying to be accessed does not have a value.
Second, the first error is a problem with the third, and the last error is a missing variable.
Third, also sounds like variables missing.

So I think if you can create those variables, it should be good to go.
I'm sure the reason the third trigger won't turn on is because War3 won't let it because it's disabled due to the missing variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.