• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Runescape Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well i awoke this morning to find my account perm banned for macroing, and the thing is, ive never botted... in the 5 years ive been playing. so IDK whats up there, and there is no evidence of Macroing ether, ive just been acused and now im perm banned :cry:

All my hard work gone, now im not even in the Highscores, so im pretty sad, and ive lost all my membership also :confused:

Level 6
Well, it's Runescape. There are much better games.

Try Fiesta (No, it's not some Hispanic dancing game), or Secret of the Solstice if you are looking for a free game. Or even better, just play WoW.

http://outspark.com/

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I guess you've played Run! Escape! so long every day is the same set of actions, and the game masters accuse you, in person, to be a bot. It's time you start doing something else, if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.