• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roleplaying Forum and Terraining Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Rui has started a new terraining contest at the Hive Workshop! The idea of the contest is to create one terrain for every tileset over 12 months. If you are intrested in the contest you can find out more about it Here.

Rui has also started a new Roleplaying Forum.

These are the Roleplaying Forums. Inspired by both Warcraft III and WoW roleplaying, you may discuss anything you want related to roleplay. You can even create threads for text-roleplaying, although that may require it's own forum. Nevertheless, so far we have 1 theme -- Myths of Faith & Dawn and Twillight. This a theme I have been roleplaying for long on Warcraft III (over Battle.Net of course), in private, with specific people. The original creators; Swippy and RaiSeD-PsYcHo no longer roleplay this, but I decided to continue the theme, and include other people's ideas as well as my own. As such, I have created an Introduction to DaT (Dawn and Twillight) in the Dawn and Twillight forum. You might like to visit the original forums which are mentioned in this short Intro.
If you are intrested you can view the forum Here, and if you want to request membership to join the usergroup in the User CP

Last edited:
Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.