• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Roleplay : Terranova

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be staying inactive for awhile now.
I'm still active in the RP, only listening to your rp guys. I might come back if something major happened sooner or later.

Ditto. I'll still be watching from time to time, but I won't be that active as before.
@Edge45, I am now considering giving you complete control of either Obsidian Kongsi or the Phantom Corps just in case... but I haven't decide it yet... what do you think?

@Edge45
@TheLordOfChaos201
@Directive255

The shadowridge attracted by all the commotion dispatched a neutral battlion of deathwatch marines. They would just have a base and watch the show.

A bunch of naked gay dwarves, running that fast as horny lions and happily swinging their dicks. These little midgets made of stone would then ambush the Marines and barbeque their camp!

"Ahahaha!"
"Domino's Pizzzza~~"

These overexcited midgets would then toss rains of burning spears at the Deathwatch Marines.

@Directive255 running from you nigga!
"PIIIIIIIIIIIIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Everlast said while running

It's of no use. You've forgotten the wildlife :p
As the cowardly native ran away, suddenly however the earth began shaking as several tentacles emerged from the soils...
A thunderous roar could be heard miles away.

===============

The turrets eventually exploded from the damage. Causing the lost of the stronghold's frontal first defense line.As the turrets crumbled before the Phantom shadowhounds, the Obsidian Triads were many steps closer towards the inner lands...

Magnesion, resting on the highest hill of the area. It was surrounded by heavy river rapids and steep cliffs. Slippery large rocks and dead trees make up its surroundings as well.
It had a bridge connecting towards the only entrance of the stronghold, below it was the heavy rapids.

"Kapitan, we've looked around the hill, we have only one bridge--"
"We have the powers of darkness, we tame the shadows, right? Let the wizards do their job, they know what to do..."
"Protect the Shadowmancers!"

The invading Obsidians would then regroup and wall off the Shadowmancers as they began to conjure their magics. Fluxes of darkness and wind formed as the Shadowmancers began to channel the shadow essences of Mistress Darkness...

-----
They were not the only ones that was heading for the spot. From the opposite side, the Renegade Covenant's 9th Legion; units of Devourer armors and wheels, squadrons of soldiers and hounds and about five scorpion-like machines.
What was above, although stealthed and hidden. Orville bombers fly and await for their bombing run if things go off.

The Obsidians noticed not only the incoming Renegade's Covenant legion, but some among the Obsidians could also notice the bombers too. As a result, the Geomancers erected temporary walls with obsidians and clays; which the Obsidian troops would then garrison and take cover.

They approached the horizon that was overlooking the battlefield, though still far from the exact location. But one thing is certain, they will arrive.
"The
Kongsi Gohs just entered our turf, this means continuation of war, to arms!"
"
Splinterforce traitors are also there, kill them all!" Roared the Devourers like desert barbarians ready to loot and pillage.

"Heh..." the Obsidian Kapitan merely grunted without making much noise. However...

Several tiny spider-like drones silently but quickly crawled their way towards the incoming war machines of the Renegade's Covenant, coincidentally also a few scorpion-like machine that spit corrosive venoms.

But one thing for sure is they never came from the direction of the Obsidian invaders.

--------

A faint voice can be heard within the darkness of the train depot. "49% condensate have been loaded commander."
"Keep holding them!" Replied another.

The Psychic Adepts would just give up their attempts to mind control, instead they just unleashed psychic blastwaves that could put average minds on strain, disrupt souls and tear physical matters apart. Even if one's body is resistant to the blast however, it would likely still disrupt their mind and soul stunning them for a short while.

"My life for Deowrig!" the zealots screamed, "Non-believers! All shall bow before Deowrig, and OBEY!"
(Pardon, but how many enemies were there?)

A few Shadowhounds did sneak past the guards and headed to the source of the voice. The team of Shades and Aerowraiths were now continuing their advance too!

Level 9
@Directive255

Being clad in 5 inch titanium armor and bionic enchanments the burning spears were like air. The marines lifted their bolters and rained down a furry of iron spikes and lasgun fire.
Meanwhile a Valkyrie Command Ship has arrived and unpacked into a Field Command. A base is starting to form.

Level 19
@TheLordOfChaos201

"Don't hold back Black Dragons,
Gōngjí!" The mechs kept on firing their bullets until...

"This is Dragon 1-2, tangos all over our mechs."
"All units, do not panick. Activate your Fusion Shields up to 50%" And after said. Each machine had a blue-glowing shockwave that pushed away all small slugs that stucked on their metals and got sent away.
"Formation 2-5. All units switch to Spectrum weaponry." The mechs broke their current line formation and splitted into 5 groups. Each group having three behind, protected by two in front.
There is one group having three mechs due to the other two eliminated.

"Gōngjí!" And every one of them fired blue-colored projectiles towards the
woman, that would cause a powerful blue explosion, each could slowly destroy molecular cells due to radioactivity within the weapon.
"We must find those survivors before boss arrives." The leader said while continued attacking, although their fire rate have been slowed.
Sorry for the delay, I had to go to court. It continues tomorrow but I have today off.

With the assault of the blue wave of energy, the Leafy Shadow was thrown from her slug when it dissolved into nothing to return to the summons realm to recover from its injuries.
On seeing the defeat of their lady the ninja of the Shadowy Leaf reacted. "Our Lady Slug Queen!" They shouted. "Quick get her to safety and bring the forbidden weapons of old!"

Quickly a team of elite ninja phased into existence around the Leafy Shadow and took her away to safety and hiding, though she was weak she was proud.

Calling back to look one last time at her people, fearing they would not survive the attack of these people, she raised her voice and her fist in defiance of her pain. "KILL THEM ALL!"

The ninja of the land of fire prepared their second assault, their second wave of attack consisting of paper bombs in preparation for the arrival of their legendary weapons of old.

Level 24
@Directive255

It is your factions, letting me control would create some changes, well yeah, if you really are that busy and if you wanted. Grant me some of their traits, personalities and some limitations, I could play their part.

==================

Several tiny spider-like drones silently but quickly crawled their way towards the incoming war machines of the Renegade's Covenant, coincidentally also a few scorpion-like machine that spit corrosive venoms.
(Are these scorpions tiny too?)

But one thing for sure is they never came from the direction of the Obsidian invaders.

The captain was looking at the mountains and the battlefield using his binoculars. The entire legion was on hold and waiting at the horizon.
The Devourers could sense the movements of the spiders, but they think they were just the world's denizens, being full of giant arachnids. Failed to notice, the small enemy drones can enter some of the light vehicles that are in front.

"I know I know! Just get into position fast! We can't wait any further or the Gohs will get there first!" An informant near the captain can be heard ranting in his radio.
"How much longer?"
"The artillery unit will be in range position on 7-9 minutes."
"Alright, 5th and 6th Regiments, forward!"

The first line of the 9th Legion moved, consisting of 15 Barbarians, Grenadier-armed Hyenas, mounted infantries and fast-moving Shepherds. At a steady pace, they charge forward towards Magnesion.

(This vehicle units here are actually the ones the small Terror drones have entered, do limit them though)

====================
@Directive255

The Psychic Adepts would just give up their attempts to mind control, instead they just unleashed psychic blastwaves that could put average minds on strain, disrupt souls and tear physical matters apart. Even if one's body is resistant to the blast however, it would likely still disrupt their mind and soul stunning them for a short while.

The Devourers near these people got affected by their mind powers and so got crippled in their positions as they touched their heads and screaming. The ones out of their range were alarmed.
"Quick quick, release the Shepherds!..."

"My life for Deowrig!" the zealots screamed, "Non-believers! All shall bow before Deowrig, and OBEY!"
(Pardon, but how many enemies were there?)

On the mountain, more than 70

"Eat shit you motherf*cker!" A Devourer yelled, throwing a Blastburn grenade that would flash, decimate or blow these invaders and light the dark train depot in 2 seconds before going back dark.

[When the light appears, the Devourers on the front could be seen disabled and touching their heads. Whilst those that are further were on train rooftops and side platforms on the walls]

When the light fades. Multiple sounds of dog hounding can be heard. In the darkness, it moved as fast as a Shade.
Multiple Phantoms would drop dead with random fang slashes in their bodies, ripped body parts or faces, eaten or dragged away.
The Sentry Guns on the other hand, have ran out of ammo and stopped firing. However, the Devourers continued their defense.

A few Shadowhounds did sneak past the guards and headed to the source of the voice. The team of Shades and Aerowraiths were now continuing their advance too!

If these ghosts continued. Then behind one of the Aerowraiths, a figure would pass behind it and slashed its neck, using a blue-glowing blade. The figure would fade in the darkness and the blue light gone, before the Aerowraith would burst in explosion.
Already having the Blue Lenses which can detect condensates, the Devourers know they were coming. As soon as one of the Aerowraiths exploded, blue-projectiles rained on these ghosts, coming from three origins appeared to be all freight trains, which parked and surrounded these ghosts.

===============
@TheLordOfChaos201

Take your time.

With the assault of the blue wave of energy, the Leafy Shadow was thrown from her slug when it dissolved into nothing to return to the summons realm to recover from its injuries.
On seeing the defeat of their lady the ninja of the Shadowy Leaf reacted. "Our Lady Slug Queen!" They shouted. "Quick get her to safety and bring the forbidden weapons of old!"

"And there she goes!" "Glory for the Chinese renegades!" "Let's finish them!"
The Black Dragon squad pilots yelled in victor. Their mechs then goes to the ready and moves forward heading to the village.
- Releasing three missiles on each mechs, totaling about 69 propelling to the sky and turned to orange flares. These would head down to areas near the village walls and the wall itself.

The ninja of the land of fire prepared their second assault, their second wave of attack consisting of paper bombs in preparation for the arrival of their legendary weapons of old.

"Such weak natives, reminds me of the Nippons, fire at them!"
The mechs, while walking, would fire their chain guns aiming at the ninjas on or outside the village walls.

---}---
Whilst inside the Village undergrounds, where probably the people of the Land of Fire are sheltering.
The three survivors were carrying three bags, and in clothing of the people there.
"I pity these people, we should leave this place quickly, atleast they'll be spared before the eye of the storm comes." Said the leader.
"Agreed."
"Vamos."
The three left out and finds an exit out of the village.

Level 24
*Self RP*
*Black Screen*

"Hmm, we meet again Director Baryl, I'm surprised you know this far of Argennon's lost legends"
"I'm not here to talk about that nor are you trapped in that rune prison. Now tell me, I know you marked the girl, where is she?"
"Now why would I do that? So far, I'm enjoying her point of view already."
"If there was one thing I know you like, then that is freedom. Your affiliation with the Covenant is just a game, you, your other half and that woman."
"Oh, how did the old dead man knew about that? Well, I do like the freedom, but I can sense the lies in you all corpses."
"Corpse? Look who's talking. Then how about a deal Right Eye, in a coin toss..."

"Heh, you win. I'll respect the deal..."

Alright, sorry for the delay in my response but here it is...

@Edge45, more details in Private Convo... and I have to find somebody else to co-manage the roleplay since neither of us are idle all the time. But I think I may be able to roleplay as a minor expeditionary force...

===============

@Paillan, would you rather see the entire freaking Universe decay in observer inactivity; or let a few lucky ones from only one planet having fun?

Luckily for them, these monsters are quite blind and couldn't see past illusions and disguises. However, the monsters still felt aching deep down within their hearts, and so they slowly move forward while smelling the environment for any traces of the natives...

Be careful, or Everlast be mah dinner!

===============

@Leo Akastenix

All of a sudden, several sticky and corrosive tentacles emerged from the lands! Swinging towards the Shadowridge Deathwatch Marines with great valor and force. The tentacles also showed up within the newly created base alongside groups of carnivorous plants with big smelly mouths spitting fireballs all over the place.

===============
@Edge45

(Are these scorpions tiny too?)
(Nope, they are in between the size of a light tank to medium tank.)

The Devourers could sense the movements of the spiders, but they think they were just the world's denizens, being full of giant arachnids. Failed to notice, the small enemy drones can enter some of the light vehicles that are in front.

Of course quite many of the drones took the golden opportunity and infected quite a significant number of the Devourer war machines. After infecting those poor cars, then these drones would proceed to tear apart and rip the tanks from the insides. But not every single one, of course, there has to be some limits.

====================
@Directive255

The Devourers near these people got affected by their mind powers and so got crippled in their positions as they touched their heads and screaming. The ones out of their range were alarmed.
"Quick quick, release the Shepherds!..."

"Oh, fuck!"
The Adepts immediately backed off and hid behind the other zealots -- especially behind the fire-bending Initiates -- like chickens.

"My life for Deowrig!" the zealots screamed, "Non-believers! All shall bow before Deowrig, and OBEY!" Finished as the fewer Initiates, Archers and Shadowmancers began unleashing a colorful show towards the Splinterforce followers. Initiates set any enemy foolish enough to come forward in flames, Archers pierce flying chickens and junks while Shadowmancers release the wrath of the Darkness against the Devourers

"Eat shit you motherf*cker!" A Devourer yelled, throwing a Blastburn grenade that would flash, decimate or blow these invaders and light the dark train depot in 2 seconds before going back dark.

One Psychic Adept managed to spot the grenade on time, however it was too late even with his psychic clairvoyance. He could do nothing but to let most of his fellow Proselytes die.

*the lights on and off*
By the time the flash ended, the Psychic Adepts and few survivors of Initiates and Archers would not only find themselves to be heavily injured. Worse yet -- their very own Shadowmancers, already pretty limited in numbers, were annihilated on the blast's wake!

However, not long after the Shadowmancers were wiped off the face of the earth, a few orbs of spiritual essences remained and survived although having to suffer from the fire for a very long time.

As soon as any Shepherds approach, the Psychic Adepts would release blasts of psychic waves without any second thought, possibly stunning and even ripping the dogs into pieces of burning meat. And of course the Initiates and Archers would do something too, they would also like to barbecue stuffs too.

===============

Coincidentally, an Obsidian battalion was also heading towards the direction of the freight trains! But besides sending troops and toys directly against the Splinterforce defenders; the Obsidians would also send in Humvees packed with Toxin Snipers, ready to kill and infect anytime, anywhere...

The Phantoms did also try to come from another direction...
This time, only a pair of Shades were sent to scout the area beforehand. To create further chaos, the Phantoms also brought in a few Obsidian war vehicles under their possession but still painted in Obsidian schemes. Most of them were amphibious and heavily armored troop carriers capable of toasting flesh and razing fortifications.

Level 24
@Directive255

Of course quite many of the drones took the golden opportunity and infected quite a significant number of the Devourer war machines. After infecting those poor cars, then these drones would proceed to tear apart and rip the tanks from the insides. But not every single one, of course, there has to be some limits.

From the inside of these war machines, their engines were bizarrely different from the normal ones. It had a spinning object that kept it powered and it was very cold. Nonetheless, teared within, the war machines self-destruct, decimated inside and blow the mounted soldiers flying away.
"Waah!!" "Aaahhh!!!!" "Aaaooo!!!"

It left those behind very suprised. "F*ck! They're more cunning eh, get those Scorpions on the move! 7th and 8th Regiments, provide support for the 5th and 6th! Perform Sand Distorts." Ordered the commander.
Another batch of vehicles followed after most of the first force was crippled. This time, strange sandy grains spin around these vehicles. As they lay sight towards also
enemy scorpion figures, they aim at them and "Fire!" While moving.
The Scorpion machines on the otherhand, dugged underground.

"Calling artillery strike, coordinates >*gives coordinates*<, code Gregor-Opera."
"Solid copy, Desert-Sting code Gregor-Opera. Firing at coordinates."

===================

As soon as any Shepherds approach, the Psychic Adepts would release blasts of psychic waves without any second thought, possibly stunning and even ripping the dogs into pieces of burning meat. And of course the Initiates and Archers would do something too, they would also like to barbecue stuffs too.

Like preys surrounded by packs of hunters. The Shepherds did not try to pounce them one by one by themselves, instead, in the darkness, they encircle a
Phantom group in numbers more than the Phantoms, isolating them from the others while moving in circles.
After fully isolating
them, with help from other Shepherd packs and also cover fire from Devourer long-range units, the Shepherds would pounce at their targets so fast, before any mind disrupting waves, or even if successful at slaying one of these super hounds, the Shepherds that are gonna attack them are more and not enough for the Phantoms to handle. And they would keep doing this to others.

Coincidentally, an Obsidian battalion was also heading towards the direction of the freight trains! But besides sending troops and toys directly against the Splinterforce defenders; the Obsidians would also send in Humvees packed with Toxin Snipers, ready to kill and infect anytime, anywhere...

This time, only a pair of Shades were sent to scout the area beforehand. To create further chaos, the Phantoms also brought in a few Obsidian war vehicles under their possession but still painted in Obsidian schemes. Most of them were amphibious and heavily armored troop carriers capable of toasting flesh and razing fortifications.

"61% Condensate transferred!" A voice of a Devourer shouted.
"It will do, start the engine fast!" And a voice replied.
A sound of an engine activated. A slight blue light emits, showing in dim, a futuristic bullet-like train with a heavy armor in front of it. It also had multiple battle turrets with a big gun. It soon moved within its rails and accelerates fast.
Covered by more Devourers, they rigorously defend the accelerating train from the
invaders of the opposite side, as the train starts moving towards the Obsidian Kongsis' direction. The big guns of the train aimed and fired at these guys who were standing on their way.

Level 9
"This is Deathwatch 66, request backup. Neutrality cannot be maintained.. Deploy Cadian "Roughnecks" and Krieg "Wolfhounds"" The Deatheatch captain replied. The Deathwatch marines cut down the plants/tentacles trying to attack them with their chainswords and chainaxes.

The Base's turrets rapidly opened fire with it's iron bolts. They also activated 3 Contemptor Dreadnaught Mechs, each with a flamethrower-pounding hand and another with a gigantic chainblade. The base building is sped up. They also dispatched a squad of 10 Ultramarine Mega-Terminator Assualt Squad(very heavily armored teleporting melee fighters, they would be sort of mini-bossess) that teleports towards the plants and started slashing them with their lightning claws, warhammers, spiked shields, chainblades, chainaxes and Thunder Fists.

Terminators' HP(as whole: 10,000[1000 hp per terminator])

@Directive255 THIS IS.... SPARTA!~

Level 19
@Edge45

I'm going to keep it short and sweet for now, continue to have fun with it in the mean time

"Such weak natives, reminds me of the Nippons, fire at them!"
The mechs, while walking, would fire their chain guns aiming at the ninjas on or outside the village walls.

Just as the chain fire was about to kill the ninja of the land of fire, a monk jumped in front and using mystic techniques erected an iron wall from no where.

"Thank Kami you got here in time"

"No problem, but budda will not hold these walls for long"

"How long do we have"

"About until now" The monk jumped back over the wall and the fire continued, only now the ninja were all in hiding.

"Keep up the attack but do not show yourself to the enemy.... where are those blasted ancient weapons"

"They are almost here commander...."

Level 24
@TheLordOfChaos201

Just as the chain fire was about to kill the ninja of the land of fire, a monk jumped in front and using mystic techniques erected an iron wall from no where.

"Eh?!" The mech pilots got suprised. "None shall stand in the way, fire!" The dragon mechs started firing missiles from their back, aimed at the iron wall and trying to breach.

*And if it didn't work*
["Grr... we'll flash them out then. Dragon squadron 3 and 4, release incendiary-type missile barrage, count from each to 5.
Ten of the mechs fired from their back once again, 5 missiles each and headed for the sky, reaching the highest altitude, it turned into an orange flare heading down to the village behind the iron wall.]

>What shall be done?<

@Leo Akastenix
Many of the carnivorous fire-spitting plants would then be cut off very easily within seconds, but they kept growing and growing. The tentacles have sticky and corrosive glues covering themselves, leaving the chainsaws and chainaxes as an exhaustive and ineffective solution.

Enraged by the cries from their fellow creatures and also agitated by the cuts, the tentacles began running crazy and swing around with very great force!

The Base's turrets rapidly opened fire with it's iron bolts.
The man-eating fireflowers were quick and agile, dodging the iron bolts with ease but also leaving them distracted...
While after rains of numerous iron bolts, the tentacles began to rust and decay as the iron bolts dissolved within the strange glues. However, the decaying and rusting of the tentacles provoked and stimulated the tentacles within their last moments -- the angry tentacles combined with the rusts and acids made them very tough opponents against the defenders.

The base building is sped up.
But was interrupted by ever-growing tentacles and fireflowers. However, those Terminators were too much even for the fiercest of tentacles and soon these strange beings were not to be seen for awhile...

Safe for now. But do not put your guard down, for they may be returning anytime soon...

===============

@Edge45
It left those behind very suprised. "F*ck! They're more cunning eh, get those Scorpions on the move! 7th and 8th Regiments, provide support for the 5th and 6th! Perform Sand Distorts." Ordered the commander.

"Be careful, Proselytes." a chilling, dark feminine voice was heard within the area, "Something strange is going to happen. Brace yourselves!"
"Hey," the Obsidian Kapitan heard of this voice, "Who's that? Show yourself, witch!"
The voice burst out a creepy laughter as a response, "No, my dear! Why would I show my sexy body to ya'? Hehe~"
"Fuck you, bitch!" the Kapitan yelled in great frustration, "Hunt the rebels for the Dragonqueen! Hunt them down! And take all those rightful possessions of the Dragonqueen!"

The Obsidians now fought with even greater valor and excitement, all of them wanting to take the stuffs for their beloved Dragonqueen and make her grin in pride. Combined with the intensive applications of shadow magics and artificial earthquakes, the hordes of the Kongsi brought forth great devastations and committed many thefts... like a swarm of savage and horny animals.

"Go ahead! Release all your passion and devotion for our beloved Dragonqueen! Awaken your deepest wildness and lust!"

Another batch of vehicles followed after most of the first force was crippled. This time, strange sandy grains spin around these vehicles. As they lay sight towards also
enemy scorpion figures, they aim at them and "Fire!" While moving.

The giant Phantom scorpions happened to be agile and fast-moving, evading incoming Devourers while aiming their toxin cannons at them. Another batch of the tiny spider drones, on the other hand, approached the battlefield and hopped into the machines from just a bit of distance from the sandy grains.

The Scorpion machines on the otherhand, dugged underground.
The Phantoms did not have any choices aside from sending three drilling vehicles to stalk the Devourer scorpion machines.

===================

Like preys surrounded by packs of hunters. The Shepherds did not try to pounce them one by one by themselves, instead, in the darkness, they encircle a Phantom group in numbers more than the Phantoms, isolating them from the others while moving in circles.

The Initiates ignited a line of bright, tall fire to cover them, not too close to burn themselves but also not too far away to include the dogs in. And certainly not a freaking circle to trap themselves, but just a bent line to limit their exposures to the dogs. With the front being shielded by the fire, the Initiates could focus on their backs. If the dogs tried to hunt the Phantoms, they would end up crippled if not becoming blobs of barbecue meat. While Archers would target any nearby hostile troops.

The other Phantom agents outside of that first group would gather themselves into one big pack. Besides the Initiates conjuring walls of blazing flames as usual, one-by-one at a time the Adepts would unleash a wave of psychic blast when the dogs approached.

===============

After fully isolating
them, with help from other Shepherd packs and also cover fire from Devourer long-range units, the Shepherds would pounce at their targets so fast, before any mind disrupting waves, or even if successful at slaying one of these super hounds, the Shepherds that are gonna attack them are more and not enough for the Phantoms to handle. And they would keep doing this to others.

Unfortunately, these hounds were never prepared for the flames but many of the Adepts were well-prepared. And many of their fellow Phantoms were in the cover of one Adept's blast. Many of those poor dogs would likely be roasted to eternal torment. However, some managed to get in the back and kill a couple of Phantoms, don't worry Edge. But were quickly answered with one or two psychic blasts.

===============

"61% Condensate transferred!" A voice of a Devourer shouted.
"It will do, start the engine fast!" And a voice replied.

"Oh no..." the same dark feminine voice sighed, "Very well, Proselytes. Some of us will take care of this."
Several driller transports surfaced themselves miles away from the train, just beside the rails. And a couple of lunatics got out and were preparing for an ambush.

A sound of an engine activated. A slight blue light emits, showing in dim, a futuristic bullet-like train with a heavy armor in front of it. It also had multiple battle turrets with a big gun. It soon moved within its rails and accelerates fast.

"Fuck!" the Kapitan screamed, "Why are they so worried about the train?! Must be some fucking secrets inside! Intercept the train dammit! Cepat sikit!"

A platoon of Obsidian troops, beasts and vehicles was dispatched to the rails to intercept the escaping train. In addition, two Geomancers, loaded within modern holiday buses, were also coming for the rails... but they were slower due to the heavy weight of the Geomancers. Also, two giant shadow rhinos were pouring towards the rails too!

. The big guns of the train aimed and fired at these guys who were standing on their way.
Of course they would dodge any attacks. Especially for the Obsidian Triads, who are just very skilled in this sort of thing after three centuries of battles. To make things more tricky, they have the Shadowmancers who would heal their wounds.

Level 24
@Directive255

The giant Phantom scorpions happened to be agile and fast-moving, evading incoming Devourers while aiming their toxin cannons at them. Another batch of the tiny spider drones, on the other hand, approached the battlefield and hopped into the machines from just a bit of distance from the sandy grains.

Any spider drones that would come near every Devourer vehicle and enter their fast rotating sand shields or manage to hop into them are teared into dusts. The microscopic grains of these sand shields would collide at the drone's metal and tear this like asteroids bombarding the surface and soon penetrate it at a very fast speed and rate.
The Barbarian Tanks and Hyenas were of no joke and are also fast as well, rivaling the
enemy scorpions' speed and evasion. They too would fire their armaments at them.

"Firebase control, requested strike has arrived. Danger close over."

Orange flares appeared from the sky, passing the Devourer air force flying above and heading for
Magnesion. There were a lot of them.
And they hit the surface, causing infernal explosion novas and fire, decimating any
Triads, Phantoms or rebels on the surface of Magnesion. It would also hit the Phantoms that have battled with the forces of the loyalist. The flames caused the dead trees to burn, combined by the fire created by the Phantoms, it would wrecked havoc over the stronghold's surface and anyone near it.

The 9th Legion, near from the burning inferno but wasn't even touched by it, and whom have made aggressive contact with the
invading enemy, didn't continue moving forward, instead secured their perimeter. And kept the Phantoms from going further or escaping the inferno.
Since there were a lot of orange flares, and there are still heading, it would bombard the area.

==================
*Quakes and sounds of bombings can be heard below underground. Causing some collapses.*

The other Phantom agents outside of that first group would gather themselves into one big pack. Besides the Initiates conjuring walls of blazing flames as usual, one-by-one at a time the Adepts would unleash a wave of psychic blast when the dogs approached.

Unfortunately, these hounds were never prepared for the flames but many of the Adepts were well-prepared. And many of their fellow Phantoms were in the cover of one Adept's blast. Many of those poor dogs would likely be roasted to eternal torment. However, some managed to get in the back and kill a couple of Phantoms, don't worry Edge. But were quickly answered with one or two psychic blasts.

"Hehe, good work boys." A whistle sound can be heard. "Phase Two!" The Shepherd packs, although facing multiple casualties, moved away fast.
Four Blastburn grenades were thrown from two directions towards the
piled invaders. In contact with the wall of fire, the four exploded into a powerful blast that would decimate these guys. The powerful blast also caught some Shepherds and Devourers that were near. Sacrifice was crucial for their plan, and it worked.
The Splinterforce Devourers took advantage of these and started to finish them without mercy while they were crippled.

Out of a sudden, scorpion machines came out from the walls or ceilings. They engaged at both Phantom and Splinterforce soldiers with their two chainguns attach to their pincers and a Spectrum Cannon attached to their stringers.
There were about 9 of them from that part of the area, 4 unloaded a lot of Loyalist soldiers and Shepherds wearing a full black military suites. These Scorpions and their transported soldiers scattered, 3 disappeared suddenly, left only with 6.

"Loyalists! Fire!" The Splinterforce Devourers shifted their attention towards the Loyalists.
----

Several driller transports surfaced themselves miles away from the train, just beside the rails. And a couple of lunatics got out and were preparing for an ambush.

"Tangos on both sides, shit! They're gonna--?!?!"
It could've gone better for these invaders. Two Scorpions blasts out of the ceilings. And they actually landed on these guys preparing for an ambush.
"Eh? Whatever, the traitors cannot escape, fire!" The two Scorpions unloaded their transported soldiers, at first no idea there were
Phantoms below, but realized it fast, they shoot at them.
The two Scorpions fired at the
moving train trying to stop it, but it was heavily armored.

A platoon of Obsidian troops, beasts and vehicles was dispatched to the rails to intercept the escaping train. In addition, two Geomancers, loaded within modern holiday buses, were also coming for the rails... but they were slower due to the heavy weight of the Geomancers. Also, two giant shadow rhinos were pouring towards the rails too!

Behind them, another two Scorpions appeared, also had no idea they were there. Nonetheless, they fired at any enemy in sight and unloaded their transported troops.

Underground Status: A Little bit Shaking but Good
Total No. Of
Loyalist Scorpions: 13 (3 -> ?)

Alright, I will be busy from now on; @Edge45 you can feel free to take my role if I am inactive for more than 2 days :)

@Edge45
The Barbarian Tanks and Hyenas were of no joke and are also fast as well, rivaling the enemy scorpions' speed and evasion. They too would fire their armaments at them.

These scorpion crawlers, although seemingly big and agile; were eventually overwhelmed and beaten by the enemies. The acid biotoxins released by the scorpions couldn't help much against these armored vehicles.

===============

*Rain of Inferno Flames*

As the Obsidian hordes of zealots, creatures and war machines continued to march their way towards the seemingly collapsing Splinterforce army...

Suddenly, a rain of barbecue diabolic flames happened and many of them were reduced into ashes and puddles within minutes.
Both the Obsidians and the Phantoms deemed Magnesion to be a lost cause which would only waste valuable manpower and energy. Even more so for the lives claimed by the disaster; when the Dragonqueen Goh Yuet-yin hear of this, she would surely cry out loud, her surging rivers of tears being able to drown an entire metropolis.

==================
"Hehe, good work boys." A whistle sound can be heard. "Phase Two!" The Shepherd packs, although facing multiple casualties, moved away fast.

For a moment, the Phantom agents laughed but still kept high on alert.

*Four Blastburn Grenades*
All of the Phantoms were annihilated by the blast. Deowrig never bothered to collect the bodies -- it was too dangerous and also sacrifice is necessary. Also, the souls will return to his side anyways. Although this did bug him because he was in short of manpower and resource -- he had only a small band of lunatics and zealots.

However, seems that their spirits somehow survived the blasts. Unnoticed, these poor souls would observe the battle and maybe roam a little before deciding to go back...

----

It could've gone better for these invaders. Two Scorpions blasts out of the ceilings. And they actually landed on these guys preparing for an ambush. "Eh? Whatever, the traitors cannot escape, fire!" The two Scorpions unloaded their transported soldiers, at first no idea there were Phantoms below, but realized it fast, they shoot at them

"My life for DEOWRIG!!!"
All of a sudden, these Scorpions would be engulfed in hot flames as the Initiates put their focus onto them. To make things more tasty, the Archers added in a rain of arrows as a side order. While nearby medium-sized objects such as rocks, trunks, debris, etc. were being lifted up by "invisible" energies and being tossed at the Scorpion with great force.

===============

*platoon of Obsidian troops, beasts and vehicles dispatched to the rails to intercept the escaping train*

Behind them, another two Scorpions appeared, also had no idea they were there. Nonetheless, they fired at any enemy in sight and unloaded their transported troops.

The Obsidians were no easy preys. The Geomancers, massive humanoid golems with resistant stone skin, along with the others got out of the transports and begun engaging enemy forces. While supported by other Obsidian troops and also Shadowmancers, the Geomancers stomped the earth with their heavy wands, causing spikes to come out from the earth impaling the enemy Scorpions

@Paillan : Sorry, I just now realized I've forgotten your reply :(
Anyways, I have now replied :)

"Whoah!"
At first the lunatics exclaimed in awe but then fall into a laughter as they saw what was really being launched. A fucking little purple-loving Ballas plumber?!
Nevertheless they would toast the WAHluigi into toasted chicken, and then continue their pursuit to Everlast

Level 19
What they did not know is that by burning the WAHluigi, they doomed themselves

KHAPICH!!!!

a huge explotion ocurred, sending everyone flying up to random directions. Everlast picked up his mates mid air with his arcane magic before they got blasted any further to the sky.

She was still slightly confused by everything,but out of instinct she pulled out one of her blades and dove into a horde of the undead,slicing and stabbing.
The dragon roared fiercely and dove down at her.She drew her second blade as well and held the two tightly against each other.She then waited for the right moment,and ran a bit forward and slid on her knees,with the blades,which are still held tightly together,extended upwards.
She sliced open the dragon's chest and the part that connects the wing with the torso.The dragon roared and crashed into a building.Some of the undead were killed by the impact and flying pieces of ruble

After a struggle for himself, Akhari managed to gain control of himself.
"Well, damned I am here." Akhari muttered as he chants a ray of light. Several light waves rained from the skies and incinerates the undead with holy force. Akhari fell down to his knees, again.
"O' the Almighty, as the skies walked forth I ask for aid. Before the sun falls down, let light blossoms forth!" Akhari chants a powerful holy spell focused into his hand. Akhari unleashes barrage of light from the skies, hitting every opponent mercilessly with burning light that voids dark essence out of anything it struck down. The undead shattered into pieces by the sheer force of the valiant light. The dragon also ate quite some powerful holy damage out of the strike, should be able to keep it out of proper combat shape for quite a while.
"Ugh!" Akhari coughed a small amount of blood. He knew that he force himself too much, but there's not much of a choice. With the dead is now no longer in sight, he smiled.
"At least it SEEMED to work, heh?" He muttered weakly.

Level 24
@Directive255

Okay.

With the surface of Magnesion left burning, the Renegade Covenant have secured the side of their area from the invaders, and when the inferno would slow down, they would quickly move out heading for the ruined stronghold. And they would finish any survivors, Triad, Phantom or Splinterforce if they find one.

-------
However, seems that their spirits somehow survived the blasts. Unnoticed, these poor souls would observe the battle and maybe roam a little before deciding to go back...

While these spirits wander, they would actually see the three Scorpions that was present after they showed up but then disappeared. It seems these are deploying red heavy-armored juggernaughts having the insignia of a red skull with an eyepatch on the left eye. They stayed away from the main battle, secured some freight train and finished any rebellion soldiers easily with their modified machine guns.
Then four of them would carry a large container within the train and load it at the Scorpion. Followed by two more large containers. Escorted by two Scorpions and numerous juggernauts. After that, they would leave the battlefield.

"The remaining condensate is here, my Lord Crimson." Said one of the Juggernauts.

"Understood." Replied.
Before these would enter back to the Scorpions and left.

--------
"My life for DEOWRIG!!!"
All of a sudden, these Scorpions would be engulfed in hot flames as the Initiates put their focus onto them. To make things more tasty, the Archers added in a rain of arrows as a side order. While nearby medium-sized objects such as rocks, trunks, debris, etc. were being lifted up by "invisible" energies and being tossed at the Scorpion with great force.

The Scorpions were greatly held back, with both fire and heavy projectiles, one of the two Scorpions shuts down due to the impacts of damage it sustained. Its many legs breaks and falls sideway, resulting in small explosions and smoke.
Anyone survived inside quickly exits and armed, also finding cover in the remained Scorpion.

"They're overwhelming us- ahhh!!" One of the Gunmen got hit by a debris.
"Switch to Spectrum Optics."

Blue light illuminates the headlights of the Scorpion. Waving it at the invaders; Perhaps discovering the ghosts.
The rest of the troops there puts on their helmet with a scope glowing in blue.

Meanwhile, at the escaping train's view.
"The loyalists are fighting the Gohs, quick! Speed up!" Said the commander.
"Sir! Two loyalist Scorpions on our sides, they're intercepting us!"
"Rotate those batteries and shoot them down!"
The train turrets shifted its aim towards the two Scorpions, each on both sides. And they fired.

The Scorpions evaded some strikes by moving sideways or jumping. They counterattack by firing the cannon on their tail.
One of the train cars got hit and went smoking, causing the train slow down, but still going on a high speed that the Scorpions are having a hard time catching up.

The train is nearing the Obsidian Kongsis position.

Level 9
The base is now walled and entrenched. Tanks are entrenched in Tank Trenches(like Yuri's tank bunker) and antiair and artillery support is established. The Terminators meanwhile disappeared fron view within seconds by teleporting back into its domain.

@Edge45, sorry for the long wait but anyways;

And they would finish any survivors, Triad, Phantom or Splinterforce if they find one.

Quite a lot of Triads and shadowspawns had fallen onto their filthy bloody hands, however the trapped Obsidians were really zealous and tough; also wild and horny. Those with firearms and breath will toss whatever projectiles while taking cover. But for those running short of ammo or mana, they would simply charge towards their foes while letting out love cries and savage howls.

But also about a significant portion of the Triads fled back to their lands.

-------
While these spirits wander, they would actually see the three Scorpions that was present after they showed up but then disappeared. It seems these are deploying red heavy-armored juggernaughts having the insignia of a red skull with an eyepatch on the left eye.

<S... Ssss... Scorpions?>
<These toys... they do not look easy.>
<The skull... the eyepatch... the weight. That's suspicious, Proselytes! Must get back to Deowrig as soon as possible!>
<No, don't be so anxious, Proselytes. Let's watch what they are up for.>

And thus these souls observed these heavy suspicious scorpions, (attached with heavy naval cannon turret(s)?)

They stayed away from the main battle, secured some freight train and finished any rebellion soldiers easily with their modified machine guns.
Then four of them would carry a large container within the train and load it at the Scorpion. Followed by two more large containers. Escorted by two Scorpions and numerous juggernauts. After that, they would leave the battlefield.

"The remaining condensate is here, my Lord Crimson." Said one of the Juggernauts.

"Understood." Replied.
Before these would enter back to the Scorpions and left.

<L.. L-Lord Crimson? Sounds so familar and ehh... oh, must tell Deowrig immediately!>
A sharp, ear-screeching ghostly voice could be heard screaming in hysteria, "DEOWRIG IS MASTER!"

And then these orbs of souls hovered and flew their way out from Magnesion...

--------
Blue light illuminates the headlights of the Scorpion. Waving it at the invaders; Perhaps discovering the ghosts.
The rest of the troops there puts on their helmet with a scope glowing in blue.

Yes, there were ghosts, but only five ghosts were found; all but one were humble yet cunning Shades. But! One of them was an Aerowraith. The Aerowraith immediately conjured a hurricane at the scorpions, perhaps blowing the scorpions and the personnel up high into the skies while perhaps also tearing them apart into pieces of cakes.
A bunch of Initiates and Archers could be seen surrounding a few bald-headed lunatics and pointy-hatted wizards.

====================

The train is nearing the Obsidian Kongsis position.
"Prepare yourselves! The train of secrets are coming!"

Now, nearly all of the taskforce has arrived and moved into positions besides the railroad.
There's still one slower-moving bus, heading for a point further away from the main Obsidian garrison.

The base is now walled and entrenched. Tanks are entrenched in Tank Trenches(like Yuri's tank bunker) and antiair and artillery support is established. The Terminators meanwhile disappeared fron view within seconds by teleporting back into its domain.
@Leo Akastenix, in order to stimulate activity within the Roleplay, I have an idea.
Make your choice:

A) Be hit by earthquakes and golems?
B) Rains of meteors?
C) Trollface Ambush?
D) Just let the Universe fade in inactivity?

Level 24
Preself-RP

*Call*
"Yes... boss?"

"Start the bomb run, destroy Magnesion."
"And the condensate materials?"
"What about it. Bury it along with all of them."
"Understood."

-----------------------
@Directive255

"This is Squadron Ark 22-actual to Squadron Ark 22. All aircrafts, drop your payloads and destroy targeted location Magnesion."

Hearing the message, the 9th Legion cancelled their advance and retreated away from the area.
And the Devourer aircrafts bombed the area in powerful bombs that shook the area in seismic force.

Underground, the subterranean train depot is shaking heavily reacting to the bombs dropped above the surface. Causing collapses and quakes that slowly buries the area.

"The loyalists have started their bomb run! All units, fall back!" The Splinterforce were disoriented and started scattering, escaping and finding ways out of the underground.

-----------------

Receiving the message, the two Scorpions chasing after the train stopped their chase and instead retreated.
(Scorpions are like mechanicals just like a scorpion but their pincers have chainguns inside and instead of stingers, are cannons)

"They've stopped chasing, the bombing has begun!"
"We have to pass these Gohs first. Fire at will!"
The train turrets changed their aim back to the Obsidians and fired. Although decreasing yet fast speed, it charges and anything in the way would be knocked or ran-over flat. And it reached the positions of the Obsidians..

Meanwhile, the Loyalists from behind,

Yes, there were ghosts, but only five ghosts were found; all but one were humble yet cunning Shades. But! One of them was an Aerowraith. The Aerowraith immediately conjured a hurricane at the scorpions, perhaps blowing the scorpions and the personnel up high into the skies while perhaps also tearing them apart into pieces of cakes.
A bunch of Initiates and Archers could be seen surrounding a few bald-headed lunatics and pointy-hatted wizards.

Infantries that got sent flying would easily be teared. However, the Scorpion, although disbalanced, was hard and can't be teared apart easily. The chainguns and its cannon is still functional so it fired at the ground. The stinger cannon fired blue force projectiles or Spectrum at the Aerowraith.

The rest that remained at the ground mostly targeted the Shades and the Aerowraith. But the snipers a little bit far away, whom have taken position during the deployment, targets and fires at the bald-headed lunatics and pointy-hatted wizards surrounded by their guards.

@Directive255 I dont know, i am having life problems nowadays so it is hard.

Never mind, I can understand. I've faced problems too in life too and had a few times where I can't RP.

@Directive255
I actually choose to let the universe fade in unactivity. As it looks like I will soon become the new map moderator if we don't find anyone else to take up Rufus's mantle, and that would mean a whole lot more of work for me.

Ehh, I think Edge45 has a better answer:
@Directive255

If this place continues to live, then it will continue. Otherwise, there is nothing much to do.
But it would be a waste for all these storylines and concepts that were made. So how about we should stash them out in the Storyboard section?

@Edge45, hmm, sounds like a great idea. Very well, we can make a Convo and gather the players who at least contributed one significant event or had a notable faction. We can talk about it, and many of these stories and ideas are quite innovative to say; so yeah, better leave some legacy than nothing.

Anyways
===============

@Edge45

"This is Squadron Ark 22-actual to Squadron Ark 22. All aircrafts, drop your payloads and destroy targeted location Magnesion."

Hearing the message, the 9th Legion cancelled their advance and retreated away from the area.
"What...? They are retreating! Something's fishy, retreat this fuckin' place!!!"
The Kapitan screamed and yelled his orders to the remaining Obsidians who were enjoying their wild and savage time fighting against the enemies, but only half of the remaining Obsidians acknowledged his orders and fled the area.

The other half?

And the Devourer aircrafts bombed the area in powerful bombs that shook the area in seismic force.

While shouting out love cries and chasing after the retreating enemies, all of a sudden the bombs came and all of the stubborn savages were barbecued into fried meatballs. While their bodies were meatballs, their souls survived the blast although having to endure the fire of agony and lust combined.

What remained in Magnesion were some hovering fireballs letting out love cries. Despite on fire, these little fireballs could move very fast and all of these flying flames continued their pursuit against the Devourers. Upon approaching any enemy, these fireballs would try to touch them attempting to put them on fire too.

===============

"The loyalists have started their bomb run! All units, fall back!" The Splinterforce were disoriented and started scattering, escaping and finding ways out of the underground.

This has attracted the attention of some of those hovering fireballs. These orbs of fire would hover their way to any openings to and from the underground, and any Splinterforce seen would be set on fire.

-----------------

Receiving the message, the two Scorpions chasing after the train stopped their chase and instead retreated.
(Scorpions are like mechanicals just like a scorpion but their pincers have chainguns inside and instead of stingers, are cannons)

Even the scorpions that far away were retreating...
"Bad news... ehh, re--"
"The Geomancers have arrived, the Geomancers have arrived, Kapitan!"
"R-really! Blast the railroad!"

The Geomancers have finally made their way and got out of the buses. Immediately, the Geomancers stomped the ground; causing a big column of hills to rise up and rush to the front like cheetahs, breaking the railroad and blocking the train's way. Perhaps causing the underground to shake even harder as well.

"They've stopped chasing, the bombing has begun!"
"We have to pass these Gohs first. Fire at will!"
The train turrets changed their aim back to the Obsidians and fired. Although decreasing yet fast speed, it charges and anything in the way would be knocked or ran-over flat. And it reached the positions of the Obsidians..

The Guardsmen would pierce the lower part with lasers, and hit the turrets with bullets. The Rocketsmen would fire heavy rockets at the train turrets and also the base of the train hoping to take the train down. And the Shadowmancers would conjure a void of shadows onto the railroad to slow down the train.

Oh, and as mentioned above, the Geomancers crushed the railroads earlier by raising the terrain. The train would probably have no time to break and would perhaps find itself derailing from the path and even be tossed into the air!

===============

Infantries that got sent flying would easily be teared.
And the Aerowraith burst out horrifyingly evil chuckles that could send chills down one's spine. Nevertheless, motivated and excited, this sadistic ghost would show off his trickeries even harder and now the winds were going even crazier as his creepy chuckles echoed louder and louder into the air...

However, the Scorpion, although imbalanced, was hard and can't be teared apart easily. The chainguns and its cannon is still functional so it fired at the ground. The stinger cannon fired blue force projectiles or Spectrum at the Aerowraith.

"Whaaaaaaaa~~"
The Aerowraith then tried to dodge the Spectrum but it was a little too late. One little spot of his ghostly body of wind was hit, and a resulting big flame of bright blue colors was alight. Although the blue flame was distorted in the beginning especially during the first few seconds and a big flux of wind was formed too.

As the Aerowraith seemed to have being dissolved, the hurricane stopped and the Scorpion, being in about 800 m away from the ground. Without the hurricanes, the Scorpions would probably fall down in great velocity and might even be crushed upon landing.

The rest that remained at the ground mostly targeted the Shades and the Aerowraith.
The Shades had spotted a couple of snipers nearby before getting annihilated... but a few seconds later, before even getting the chance to move, they would've already been burning in bright blue.

But the snipers a little bit far away, whom have taken position during the deployment, targets and fires at the bald-headed lunatics and pointy-hatted wizards surrounded by their guards.

The bald-headed lunatics were a rather easy target, however as for the pointy-hatted wizards it was a tricky task to get them done. (Sorry but I forgot to tell that) The pointy-hatted wizards emit a dense fog of purplish-black darkness, and it was hard to know of the wizards' exact location. The snipers could see multiple figures stacking and scattering within this fog, it's not only the wizards and bald-headed lunatics but the rest of the Phantoms inside too.

Level 24
hmm, sounds like a great idea. Very well, we can make a Convo and gather the players who at least contributed one significant event or had a notable faction. We can talk about it, and many of these stories and ideas are quite innovative to say; so yeah, better leave some legacy than nothing.

Weell, why stop at RPing. We could even continue the story based on these, (I think I'm changing the subject) so agreed.

==================
@Directive255

A strange red mist approaches from the direction of where the Covenant arrived.

What remained in Magnesion were some hovering fireballs letting out love cries. Despite on fire, these little fireballs could move very fast and all of these flying flames continued their pursuit against the Devourers. Upon approaching any enemy, these fireballs would try to touch them attempting to put them on fire too.

Some unlucky ones got toasted.
"Gahh! Will-o-wisps!!!!" "Aahhh!!!" "I'm on fire!!!"
The entire retreating legion quickly shifted their attention to the flying flames. The snipers take aim at these fire balls, using their Spectrum guns, and fired.

----------------
The underground train depot collapsed. The ground above fell down, and the rest of the tunnels was next.

The Guardsmen would pierce the lower part with lasers, and hit the turrets with bullets. The Rocketsmen would fire heavy rockets at the train turrets and also the base of the train hoping to take the train down. And the Shadowmancers would conjure a void of shadows onto the railroad to slow down the train.

"Sir?!"
"Brace for impact!!!"

Oh, and as mentioned above, the Geomancers crushed the railroads earlier by raising the terrain. The train would probably have no time to break and would perhaps find itself derailing from the path and even be tossed into the air!

The train derailed and went flying. Its head car heading for the Scorpion just further away while the rest scattered. Some exploded while others crashed upside-down.
The head car collided with the
Scorpion creating an explosion.

The ground behind couldn't take the sheer force of the bombing from the surface, and collapsed. The tunnel will follow soon.
If the intact cars were approached and search, there would be dead Devourers unable to survive the crash, and containers glowing in blue.

Weell, why stop at RPing. We could even continue the story based on these, (I think I'm changing the subject) so agreed.

Kay, will do it as soon as I'm done posting this :)
@Edge45, looking forward to recreate the universe and make an amazing world with you

P.S. eh, everyone! Look at mah brand new avatar!

===============

A strange red mist approaches from the direction of where the Covenant arrived.
"Be careful, homies; another trick from the Muttonheads!" the Kapitan shouted, "Many of you be prepared to bail the fuck out if anything! Bomohs stay "
"Yes, homie!"

If the red mist is becoming close, most of the Obsidians there would head for their vehicles and retreat; while the Shadowmancers and Geomancers stay there along with some escorts.

===============

Some unlucky ones got toasted.
"Gahh! Will-o-wisps!!!!" "Aahhh!!!" "I'm on fire!!!"

The entire retreating legion quickly shifted their attention to the flying flames. The snipers take aim at these fire balls, using their Spectrum guns, and fired.

These bright blue rays of toasting laser proved to be agitating and tormenting to these burning souls. The love cries were now even louder than ever, and because of the immerse pain and agony these souls have to suffer, they couldn't even move anymore. These orbs of consciousness were trapped and encaged within the hells of inferno for eternity...

----------------
*after the explosion*
"Woo, that was close!" silly and sadistic giggles burst out among the Obsidians.

The Kapitan laughed too, and after that he continued, "Okay, homies, now let's go and see what's with the suspicious train..."
The Obsidians would then head for the crash site, and would search for anything notable or valuable...

If the intact cars were approached and search, there would be dead Devourers unable to survive the crash, and containers glowing in blue.

"Hey, Kapitan and friends! Look what I've found there!"
One of the Guardsman pointed at the containers,

"Alright. Now let me contact the High Command..."
the Kapitan then pulled out his phone and dialed to the Obsidian High Command. Reinforcements and extractors are on the way now.

Self-RP

======== A Very Iconic Island Somewhere in the Sacred Republic of China ========

Behind the rows of anti-landing spikes on the beaches, bastions of iconic cannons and streets of wonderful motivation posters, there lies a splendid graveyard dedicated for the heroes of China fighting against the evil of communism...

"Huh? A... girl together with a bunch of weird lunatics? Cosplayers dressing in stylish black uniforms but don't carry guns?! Bald lunatics that look like ugly ghosts!? Are you kidding me, comrades?"
"Ehh... yes--"

Hearing this, the Lieutenant extended his hand and slapped the soldier angrily, "Don't waste my time when there's something important! Dumbass! The trucks must have fallen because you are such a lazy sloth!"

The slapped soldier sobbed, "N-no... I-I..."
"I don't want to hear all this nonsense anymore... now get back to your duties!"
"Y... y-yes, sir..." the three soldiers sobbed again.
"I fucking don't want pussies in my ranks! And I won't let you flee like cowards! Man up, you're not little g--"

The lieutenant suddenly paused himself and looked around. The uptight and angry lieutenant fired his Desert Eagle into the air, "Who are all those maggots hiding behind the trees?! Show yourselves, you little commies!"

As the thunderous shot was fired, accompanied by the lieutenant's wild roars, nearly all of the guards rushed to the front. Most of them aimed their guns at the bushes. However, apparently some of them seemed unwilling to do so, they did not put their guns high. If one noticed closely, tears were coming out from these unwilling, shivering soldiers.

Eventually, the few guards that remained in behind couldn't withstand the torment of loneliness and the urge of curiosity. All of them went to the front and see what was happening. Even a few Ducal Taiwanese guards were interested.

===============

Meanwhile, behind the drama...
"Heh, heh, heh... nice work Proselytes!" a dark, chilling voice whispered, "Now it's the perfect time for me to act..."

P.S. if you're bored or just curious, try guessing which island I was talking about? :D
20151011121744589.jpg
thumb1024_284_20141104_Day11_KinMen_Island.jpg

kinmen-taiwan-sculpture.jpg

p19b.jpg

1405587650-2139583070_n.jpg

1342138060-679475664.jpg

Last edited:
Level 24
@Directive255

Such a patriot. (I'm sensing baldy's young brother though xD)

On the containers within the intact trains, there is a yellow sign with a red triangle and a black exclamation within. Then next to it is another sign, a blue triangle with a black skull. The two signs much similar to the Anthrax, Poison and Radioactive signs.
Probably a sign not to open without a protective suite, and must be contained.

----------

*On the surface*

The bombing stopped. And the red mist have covered much of the area where the Covenant was retreating. Then it soon engulfed them. Strange enough, the mist didn't spread further.

Coming out of the mist, was Left himself escorted by red juggernauts, then followed by the Renegade Covenant legions, more heavily armed.

"Finally, two Super Labs are left. Get me contact with Director Malagar and Director Sparrow." Left said to his assistant.
"Yes boss."
*dialling*
"Here it is boss." The assistant gives the phone to him.

"Director Malagar, you will be in charge of the entire Eastru sectors and the Covenant legions in it, I trust you in dealing out the outlandish invaders. Director Sparrow, the conquest in the Westlands will continue on your command, deal with its natives as fast as possible. In my absence on finishing the Splinterforce on Earth, destroy the remaining Super Labs, Director Malagar."
"Yes boss, it'll be a pleasure, chacha and goodluck on your vacation." Sparrow replied.
"Very well Boss Left."
"Remember, any "big" failure about to happen, there will be punishments worse than death, clear?"
"Clear."
"Clear as crystal."
*End call*

"Move out to Point Vigil. Commander, have the 9th Legion Artillery unit bury this place."
"Yes boss."

Left, and his escorts went within the mist. Several minutes later, the red mist fades and appears moving away.

@Edge45
On the containers within the intact trains, there is a yellow sign with a red triangle and a black exclamation within. Then next to it is another sign, a blue triangle with a black skull. The two signs much similar to the Anthrax, Poison and Radioactive signs.
Probably a sign not to open without a protective suite, and must be contained.

"This seemed to be some sort of ehh, 'special' weapons. Those things like toxins, nuclear radioactive, sarin or whatever the shit it is..." the Kapitan commented as he observed the containers. He then issued his order to the Shades nearby, "Shades, try to look inside these containers while we are waiting,"

"Yes, homie!"
The Shades then tried to use their enhanced vision to see past the containers to have a look inside...

Level 6
It's been forever since I posted, and I apologize. @Directive255
--------------
Ramiretz Wreckage
When the group of soldiers approached the Ramiretz wreckage, a tank rolled out of the newly-opened hull. It had an automatic machine gun loaded with anti-tank rounds, and it was being manned by a soldier. "HOLD! STAY WHERE YOU ARE OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE!" The soldier proceeded to pull out a radio. "Battalion, Captain Abrahamson. We have visitors, heavily armed and armored. Requesting assistance at my coords, over." He put up the radio, grabbed am ARLAW (Automatic Rocket Launching Assault Weapon), and jumped out. The man had on several layers of HEAR (Heavy Explosive-Assault Resistant) Armor, his face couldn't be seen through the HIP (Heavy Infantry Protection) helmet, and he had an artificial leg. As he was getting out and accustomed to standing, an APC rolled up and 6 soldiers got out, each with Titanium-Plated Armor, Heavy Machine Guns, and one with another ARLAW. "Stand down, stand down." said Captain Abrahamson to the newly-arrived soldiers." Turning to the Vanguard group, he said "Now, why are you here?"

@Lasersquid112
--------------
Ramiretz Wreckage
"HOLD! STAY WHERE YOU ARE OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE!" The soldier proceeded to pull out a radio.
"Hey, this is our sacred lands! Why are you here? What are you doing in our turfs?!" the Vanguards yelled harshly and rudely.

Turning to the Vanguard group, he said "Now, why are you here?"
"This is our turfs, and something just happened nearby, so it's natural to see us here!" one Vanguard replied, "What's wrong?"

Level 24
"This seemed to be some sort of ehh, 'special' weapons. Those things like toxins, nuclear radioactive, sarin or whatever the shit it is..." the Kapitan commented as he observed the containers. He then issued his order to the Shades nearby, "Shades, try to look inside these containers while we are waiting,"

"Yes, homie!"
The Shades then tried to use their enhanced vision to see past the containers to have a look inside...

When these Shades tries to look. The insides would be so bright because its light is trapped by the triple containers that protect it.
The origin of the powerful glow are from very flat screens, with black objects appear to be skeletons taken by x-ray. The light is so powerful, it might be enough to blind somebody.

@Edge45
When these Shades tries to look. The insides would be so bright because its light is trapped by the triple containers that protect it.

"Whoah... it's bright!" the Shades exclaimed but they seemed to have no problems with the extreme brightness. They then continued to see what's going on.

The origin of the powerful glow are from very flat screens, with black objects appear to be skeletons taken by x-ray.
When the Shades saw this, they couldn't help but burst out laughing. "What?"
"Just something emitting from some x-ray machines?"

"But the light... don't you think it's unusual?"
"Huh?" the Shades stopped laughing, "What do you mean?"
"This light is real bright and don't you ever noticed the sign? And why was the container so thick?"
"Hmm... we don't know, perhaps it was some sort of super-uranium?"

The reinforcements and the extractors have arrived.
"Ah, they've arrived!" the Kapitan exclaimed, "Quick, quick, Big Cloud! This looks like some sort of tough supernium! We gotta get this back before someone else comes!"
"Okay." a deep, harsh voice said. It was a herculean and muscular man looking intimidating. "Let's get all this shit back to the Dragonqueen!"
"Yes, homies!"

The Obsidians would begin to move the containers to specialized giant trucks capable of carrying a lot of weight.

Level 6
@Directive255
-----
Ramiretz Wreckage
"First off, you should've said 'these are our sacred lands', and not 'they are our sacred lands'. God knows what kind of grammar teachers you had." Said the engineer, causing some soldiers to snicker. It was silenced by a sharp glance from Captain Abrahamson. Turning back to the Vanguards, he said "Alright, your sacred land? Let's see here..." Captain Abrahamson says as he pulls out a manual. After a few seconds of flipping through, he said "Ah, here we go. Under Article IV Section X Preamble V, we claim this land as property of the Taragian Armed Forces Exploration Sect."

"As to what's wrong, there isn't anything wrong. The DBCMA was dissolved recently, and we're taking over the wreckage of the Ramiretz. We can and will barter, pay, or fight for this land."

@Lasersquid112 : Sorry for delayed reply.

Ramiretz Wreckage
"First off, you should've said 'these are our sacred lands', and not 'they are our sacred lands'. God knows what kind of grammar teachers you had." Said the engineer, causing some soldiers to snicker.

"What lah... you don't know this is Malaysia style meh?" the giggling Vanguards responded 'joyfully', "Aiyuh~~ Sama-sama punya mah! Why so kepoh la you..."

It was silenced by a sharp glance from Captain Abrahamson.
"Wow... ini orang ah... temgok macam hantu leh! (Wow... this guy ah, looks like a freaking ugly ghost!)"
the Triads giggled after this was spoken.

Turning back to the Vanguards, he said "Alright, your sacred land? Let's see here..." Captain Abrahamson says as he pulls out a manual. After a few seconds of flipping through, he said "Ah, here we go. Under Article IV Section X Preamble V, we claim this land as property of the Taragian Armed Forces Exploration Sect."

"Hey! We claimed this land long before you do, we are the natives! You don't simply write something into your stupid laws and just claim it's your land! You just remind me very much of Chiang Kai-shek and the Kuomintang!"

"As to what's wrong, there isn't anything wrong. The DBCMA was dissolved recently, and we're taking over the wreckage of the Ramiretz. We can and will barter, pay, or fight for this land."

"What?? Well, we can return the Ramiretz but please don't molest our sacred lands after you've taken the ships!"

Level 6
@Directive255 Same :c
-----
Captain Abrahamson glared harshly at the Vanguards, silently telling them to shut up. "I really don't care who you are. I don't see a flag anywhere, nor are you a recognized country, ergo we claim this land. And we don't plan on molesting anything," he turned to a soldier, "That means you don't go fucking the native's wives, okay, Kott?" The soldier looked dejected, yet he still answered with a soldier's vigor. "Yes sir!" Abrahamson turned back to the Vanguards. "Now that we've got that settled, we'll escort you off of our land, unless you have any objections?"

@Directive255

Do i have permission to land on Terra?

As long as you're not too close to China and Nanyang (Malayan Peninsula), it's okay. Entering Terra now is even encouraged as we're going to revive the roleplay.

P.S. I feel like this roleplay is getting more problems as we progressed, but I don't know if it was resulting from us re-imagining the RACC stories again.

P.P.S. I've realized that the Obsidian Kongsi was growing too fast, yet at the same time still a weak tribe to all those over-futuristic factions... I guess karma stroke me three years after RP #1 where I pwned everybody with Directive Coalition.

===============

@Lasersquid112
Captain Abrahamson glared harshly at the Vanguards, silently telling them to shut up.
The Vanguards also shot their glares back at the unknown invaders.

"I really don't care who you are. I don't see a flag anywhere, nor are you a recognized country, ergo we claim this land. And we don't plan on molesting anything,"

"You blind, bro?" said as a Vanguard pointed to the nearby flag. It was an orange flag, with a phoenix skinned in obsidian of dark orange hues while burning in purple flames. "You don't recognize our sacred nation? Fine, we won't recognize your claim to this land either. You don't simply make a claim to our lands like that! Why don't you claim another land instead? We've lived on the land for generations, as the saying goes first come first serve!"

he turned to a soldier, "That means you don't go fucking the native's wives, okay, Kott?" The soldier looked dejected, yet he still answered with a soldier's vigor.

Tiny giggles broke out amongst the Vanguards as they overheard that.

"Yes sir!" Abrahamson turned back to the Vanguards. "Now that we've got that settled, we'll escort you off of our land, unless you have any objections?"

"Why don't you go find somewhere else, such as the high mountains up north? The northern mountains worth more to you than our lands." a Vanguard suggested,

Level 6
@Directive255 Got grounded. Sorry, again, for the late response.
----------
Abrahamson's radio screeched, and he pressed a button on the side of it. "Golf Company, reporting. What's new, General?" He looked at the rest of the company, signalling them to keep an eye on the natives. "Top to Golf, you're needed elsewhere. Spare all possible men, we have Tango's coming from the Southeast. Repeat, we need all spare men to go to the Southeast quadrant of the area. Top out." Abrahamson took his radio out of it's holster, drew his sidearm, and shot it. "Son of a bitch. Nate, take G-1 through G-5 to the South East. They're expecting it to get hot down there." Nate looked back at him blankly. "Move, maggot, move!" he shouted, his sidearm still drawn.

"Back to you." He took out a frag grenade and tossed it at the flag they pointed at, blowing it to bits. "Don't see a flag, and I think I have 20/20 vision. We're here to stay because of the Ramiretz's cargo, and that's final."

@Lasersquid112 : Oops, sorry for late response. Alert failed me once again. Also, was quite busy with exams and stuffs until today.
----------
Abrahamson's radio screeched, and he pressed a button on the side of it.
The Vanguards seem a tad irritated by the screeching noise, but still they remained perfectly fine regardless. The Vanguards shot those invaders a wary and cold look, making the entire situation feeling tense.

And while Abrahamson was talking, the Vanguards silently listened while pretending as if nothing important happened.

"Back to you." He took out a frag grenade and tossed it at the flag they pointed at, blowing it to bits. "Don't see a flag, and I think I have 20/20 vision. We're here to stay because of the Ramiretz's cargo, and that's final."

Unfortunately, the flag was actually on the hills, and the frag grenade hit the cliffs instead.
"You blind, dude?" the Vanguards giggled,

"Well, you don't have to stay here for eternity just for a pitiful little ship! Don't you have all those techies to take them away? Also, the ship only takes a small space, why are you claiming too much?"

Status
Not open for further replies.