• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Roleplay : Terranova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
@Directive255
====================
Ramiretz
"What?" All of the officers stared at him in disbelief and shock, "S... seriously?" One of the crewmen, taking the cue, said "Yessir, they are. Tore my wife and family to shreds without even letting them surrender."
"Oh, shit!" "Bail the fuck out! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"
The officers hopped back onto their own battleship...

"Captain! Captain down! Set up the rocket turrets, NOW!
====================

Hound 1 - Battleship Comms
"What the fuck is all this bullshit goin' on here?! Seriously???"
"What's happening is our repossession of the DBCMATV (DreadBay Cargo and Merchant Alliance Trading Vessel) Ramiretz."
*slightly muffled* "Fire."
====================
Ramiretz
(Attack)
====================
"Are you guys playing mind games with us or something?"
"No. What we are doing is giving you a warning."
"W-well... we're confused. Now who's the real deal? Are you friends to each other?"
"We are the elitest of the DBCMA. You think we're friends?" At this point...
ll
V
====================
Ramiretz
This conversation lasted 3 minutes, and the notification was given with the simple phrase, "It's go time." By this point, the choppers were looming dominantly over the Ramiretz, each the size of a small house. They boasted several hundred thousand rounds of ammunition, multiple mounted turrets with Uranium rounds, and a shielded nuclear reactor, to name a few of the things on these monsters. (Yes, a nuclear reactor on a helicopter. Tell me if that's overboard a little.) Several soldiers jumped out of the chopper, several hundred feet above the deck, and landed just fine, although they didn't have any apparent armors on. This repeated until 5 men were on the deck. "So, where's D'naroth? I'd like to have a word with him." said the leader of the group, who had a heavy machine gun in each hand, still seemingly without any artificial strength. "He's dead, just like you're about to be, сука шлюха!" The soldiers on the deck opened fire on the 5 men, but the bullets were deflected by shields that the team had whipped out with inhuman speed, each of them still holding their HMG's. In less than eight seconds, the deck was masked with blood and gore, all 416 soldiers on deck, not counting the 5 Hound soldiers, were dead.

=========================================================

@Edge45
Jack was narrowly missed as chaingun fire ripped the deck apart above the ExoSoldiers, tearing them to shreds but leaving Jack unscathed, at least physically as blood and bits of grey matter splattered all over him.

@Directive255 I demand you stop this fortune tellah non sense or else I will bring the army of the light!

Don't blame me, I'm just doing my job and is innocent. :p
Put your blame on somebody else, haha!

Anti-Fortune Tellah Radar (AFTR) :

Due to their host being inactive for now, the Fortune Tellahs have to step back and have their evil plan delayed.

===============
@Edge45

Using abilities more than thrice, weakened Rosa. "...C-chiko... t-thanks..." Rosa fainted.
"R-rosa?! Rosa???" Chiko shook Rosa in anxiety, "Rosa?"

After crying for awhile, Chiko decided to grab Rosa and began escaping from the area as fast as possible...
(To Be Continued...?)

===============

@Lasersquid112
"What the fuck is all this bullshit goin' on here?! Seriously???"
"What's happening is our repossession of the DBCMATV (DreadBay Cargo and Merchant Alliance Trading Vessel) Ramiretz."
*slightly muffled* "Fire."

Fortunately, all of the Obsidian personnels have already fled away from the merchant ship before anything.
But they were freaked out and confused, "What the fuck is all this nonsense? Prepare for anything nasty, and stay on alert at all times!"

The battleship began sailing away from Ramiretz, but the coastal defenses and patrols were being fortified and reinforced ever since...

@Lasersquid112 + @Edge45
However, what caught them all by surprise were the sudden emerging of a few strange vehicles, known only as the Drillers, right from the underground. Each of these weird transports are equipped with a large, tungsten coated, titanium drill on the front.

What came out from these wacky cars were more crazier and terrifying than ever - first were the dedicated squads of masked freaks dressed in a way to spook all those puny mortals into submission. Immediately after this, heavy presence of chilling shadows could be felt as a kernel of twisted dogs rushed themselves towards the scene.

All of them didn't aim their guns at anyone, well not because they are friendly innocent babies, but that's because they don't have any fucking guns to begin with!!

These freaks were a tad unsettled by wary glares at them. After moment of deathly silence accompanied by a staring competition, one of the freaks couldn't help it any longer but say, "I don't need matches! Look, no hands!"

• Database regarding the Faceless Freaks
  • What the fuck are those enigmatic drilling cars, anyways?
  • Those toys are inspired but totally not ripped from Mental Omega and forcefully imprisoned into this Roleplay! Do you notice the difference between "Omicron" and "Epsilon"?

===============
@Paillan
The Winstons continued their journey. But then suddenly, in the middle of their trip, some funny drilling voices could be heard from the underground...

Last edited:
@Edge45 : Sorry for posting an incomplete reply in the last post...

(Self-Roleplay + Reply to @Edge45)

Taking Rosa onto his shoulders, he slowly and exhaustingly crawled his way back to safety, with periodic breaks and Rosa being placed back onto the ground every once in awhile. But Chiko couldn't afford to put his guard down and stop with the journey. What if the Devourers and Obsidians have spotted them?

Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, after a bloody long moment of tiring trekking only did he end up stopping.
As he overheard some unsettling funny voices of drilling work from the underground.

He stopped, and quickly put Rosa down onto a comfortable place.
And then he mumbled, "Oh, shit. What's happening?"

"Don't you worry, Proselyte--"
"P-p... Proselyte?! What is the meaning of all this nonsense, Deowrig?"
"Oh," the mysterious voice merely chuckled in amusement, "You don't talk to your master and savior like that, Proselyte!"
"What are you g-going to do... Lord Deowrig? Are you going to fuck with Rosa?! I will not let you--"
"Calm your tits, little new Proselyte." the voice laughed even harder, "Who do you think I am? I am not that kind of monster like Mao... neither am I a corrupt old shit like your beloved Chiang Kai-shek!"

"What?! What did you just say just now?!" Chiko stomped the earth in rage, "Don't you dare talk shit about the Hero of China!"
"The truth be harsh, but needs to be known. You have no choice."
"W... what the heck are you talking about, Mister Deowrig?" Chiko said as he let out nervous chuckles and tears came out of his eyes,

The mysterious voice merely giggled, "Listen carefully, Proselyte. I am not joking, I am showing you the path to enlightenment and fulfillment."

This evil voice would then let out a wicked laughter (How the Laughter Sounded Like), "Do you ever know how many of those so-called Taiwanese compatriots died in his hands? It's not only the pigs Mao Tse-tung and Chen Shui-bian, but even your hypocrite Chiang Kai-shek too! Do you ever know your beloved Kuomintang has been ruined and undermined? First we had Taiwan Independence supporters and Commies lurking, and now they are just a bunch of feudal kings flying the flag of the Kuomintang."

"I-impossible... impossible..." Chiko mumbled as he listened with his eyes trying to cover his ears, but that would be futile as the cunning voice spoke right inside his mind, "IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

The confused boy suddenly collapsed onto the floor and let out love cries as his mind was being fucked with and headaches haunting his poor soul as a result.

"You have no other choice or way, Proselyte. Going for Communism is suicide and the worst crime ever;"
"supporting the Austrian and the Prussian bananas is betrayal to China;"
"but worshipping Chiang Kai-shek and his corrupt Kuomintang is just pure stupidity."

"Listen (x5), Proselyte."
"Do you want to save China, and see your beloved motherland rising once again?"

"Yes, definitely! What are you asking, of course I love the Republic of China--"
"No, not the Republic of China. Not the People's Republic either. It's will be the Dragon Cell, a new China, under YOUR management, Chiko; and the Omicron Empire's guidance as well."
"Deowrig... no... I w-won't ever... betray President Chiang Kai-shek... and I won't... let China be--"
"No worries, Chiko, Would you rather see China violated by millions of bananas and Commies, or would you love to have China rising once again to prominence?"

"......"
"......"
"I... I... f-fine..."

"Come. Both of you need some rest, the Driller is ready for pickup,"
finished as a Driller surfaced.
Chiko heaved a sigh of fatigue, before lifting Rosa and go for the Driller......

Level 24
@Lasersquid112

Jack was like -

images

As blood and gore coated his entire body. He glanced in three directions and said - "... so no deal?..." He asked like he had no idea what happened.

Level 14
@Directive255 : Is the Anti-Fortune Teller Radar targets on any faction/characters that knows it all?

The Black-Knight Corp's armies cools down for awhile, retreating the troops back to their base.
However, this doesn't mean that they can be attacked so easily. They are staying on-guard and alert themselves for any sign of ambushes/attacks.

Metal began making some kind of prototypes which the Black-Knight Corp can't identify. Although he had all the intels over Alastorn, luckily for them, he kept it as a secret from his old faction. Emeraldia became curious about what Metal is doing but she rather not going to disturb him.

Level 19
@Directive255
"Oh hell no!" Everlast said "gotta go fast, even faster than speedy Gonzales, the fastest mouse in all of Mexico!"
"No walls would stop him!" One of his companions added
The small party speeds up

Meanwhile in the blackrock ships...
"Oi Snowden" a blackrock soldier said
"Hmm?" Snowden asks
"We got visual contact with the graveyard. Should arrive next post or so"
"Eggxelent..." Snowden said "wait, post?"

Trunchbull guys: 30%
Winston guys: 20%
Blackrock navy: 92%
Dank memes made: 119

Is the Anti-Fortune Teller Radar targets on any faction/characters that knows it all?

Bingo! Yes...

Well, as long as that faction tone it down and keep it within reasonable limits, it's okay and we can have fun altogether :)

@Paillan
"Oh hell no!" Everlast said "gotta go fast, even faster than speedy Gonzales, the fastest mouse in all of Mexico!"
"Non-believers!" a furious voice roared from the underground, "Stand down! We shall lead you the correct way, the only pathway to Enlightenment, Salvation and Divination!"

"No walls would stop him!" One of his companions added
The small party speeds up
Nevertheless, the drilling sounds would become louder and clearer as the sources went closer to the Winstons...

Be prepared!

===============

@Edge45
Rosa was sent to a medical room, but much darker and grotesque than your normal hospital. Besides some evil-smelling medicines were also heavy presences of dark magics.

When she woke up, a few of the very same masked freaks (Initiates) as well as two bald-headed lunatics and one purple-glowing ghost could be seen standing in front of her.

"Rosa, defected from the Renegade's Covenant together with Wong Chih-kuo." one of the baldy lunatic commented as soon as she opened her eyes, in a playful tone in order to spark her curiosity and hopefully get a response.

"Welcome to the Phantom Corps, Proselyte Rosa! Your boyfriend is here too by the way! The future Omicron Empire needs your help and contribution."

Level 14
Emeraldia brought a cup of coffee for Metal. She walks in the room and noticed Metal fell asleep during his work. She grabbed a blanket and placed it on Metal's back. She placed the cup of coffee into his desk and gave him a smile before she left the room.

MGS-D1 received a report from one of their superior.
"Captain. Our project is ready. Many tests had been performed, receiving a successful report about it. Should we deploy it into the enemy's territory?", the superior replied.
"Negative soldier. Due the presence of the princess, we cannot make her in trouble by one of these strangers.. Prioritize in improving the base and the outposts. We'll deal with them later.", MGS-D1 responded.

The Black-Knight Corp began improving their bases and their systems' algorithm to make it effective and efficient. Some more hybrid materials were conducted and analyzing them even further for their usage.

Level 19
@Devoted Naruto fans

Now The Lord Of Chaos had been travelling for quite some time, searching for his assassin and not searching for her. He had better things to do than forming and army, like forming and army maybe. The idea interested him but where to start? In his search, and ponder, he came across a small village.

Just as he was about to approach and slaughter everyone in sight, a young kid in orange jumped out of no where.

He jumped down from a tree to point a thumb at himself to say. "I'm Swirly-pants Fish Cake face and some day I'm going to be the Leafy shadow!"

The Lord Of Chaos examined the kid, looking him up and down then squinted his eyes to say. "I am CHAOS." He strained his voice to say, adding as much killing intent into his words as possible. "You say you are a swirly pants fish cake face or is that your name, and what is this Leafy shadow?"

He waited for the boy to respond, his Dagger of Heresy itching for some blood.

"I'm not a fish cake face, if I was I would have eaten myself already. hmm" The boy looked up as if envisioning the thought of devouring himself, while the Lord Of Chaos thought very similar thoughts over a spit and fire. "The Leafy shadow is the Leader of my village, it is a title that is earned through years of training. Only the best can become a leafy shadow, it is a title that is earned"

Just then another boy entered the clearing, and he as well had a big mouth fulled with none sense. "I am Duck Butt Over Achiever and some day I'm going to failed kill my brother."

"Well hello Duck butt, your village is certainly interesting Fish Cake face" The Lord Of Chaos smirked turning his attention to the first kid. "Are there many of you in your village?"

In the distance a fourth kid, a girl child this time, was making her way to add to the trio of kids "Wait up you guys, I'm to slow pathetic and useless to be anything but a distraction or decoy... wait for me" Catching her breath she stopped in front of The Lord Of Chaos to introduce herself to this interesting stranger. "I am Cherry Blossom no Good and the only interesting thing I will ever do in my whole like is create paper bombs the size of confetti... then only ever use it once. Oh and I forgot, I will also develop super strength yet I will never ever ever hit an enemy with it because that would mean I was stronger than the boys and not pathetic at all." She smiled up at Chaos warmly

"Huh" Chaos simply said. "Are all the people of your village this interesting?" They all nodded their heads with pride "I would like to meet this Leafy Shadow of yours, I need to gather an army and your people sound just like the f-friendly folk who would like to be scripted for the job" Or rather the fools that are most likely to accept any mission.

Level 24
*Rosa was dreaming*
She was standing on top of a hill, near a huge tree. It overlooked a town resting on another hill. Far away but still visible, was a floating city behind large mountains.
There was a sun, there was a calm good morning light, the flowers bloomed and grasses danced with the wind. Birds chirping and singing, butterflies swarmed the sky waltzing with the many petals.

Rosa sat on the grasses, and feels the wind. A few moments and she was smiling, as she closed her eyes.

"Ahhh!!!" "Noo!! Stop!!!" "This is mine-- Arggh!!" - Rosa quickly opened her eyes, only to see an inferno that strucked a town. There were a lot of screams of agony and pain, the sky was so dark and only the fires were the light. The voices all said of something that belongs to them.
"Stop stop stop... stop!" Rosa closed her eyes and covered her eyes, but was unable to stop hearing all the voices. "Stop.. please... stop" Rosa was terrified.
She opened her eyes a little, and
a man was looking down on her, her eyes opens and widened, scared and confused."
"That is mine!!" Cried the man, who was a carrying an axe and he swinged at Rosa.
*Suddenly all black*

@Directive255

Rosa has finally awoken, opening her eyes slowly. But there was a chill in her body, and she was scared on the eerie environment.

When she woke up, a few of the very same masked freaks (Initiates) as well as two bald-headed lunatics and one purple-glowing ghost could be seen standing in front of her.

Rosa stayed on her bed, and was terrified from the three individuals.

"Rosa, defected from the Renegade's Covenant together with Wong Chih-kuo." one of the baldy lunatic commented as soon as she opened her eyes, in a playful tone in order to spark her curiosity and hopefully get a response.

".. w-who... w-who are you?" Rosa slowly asked in a fearful tone.
"Welcome to the Phantom Corps, Proselyte Rosa! Yourboyfriend is here too by the way! The future Omicron Empire needs your help and contribution."

"...is... is this a dream?..." Rosa asked slowly to herself. ".. I.. I.. I don't understand.." She was confused while still terrified.
==================

*Black screen*

"This is a shame, they fled before seeing my Spectres." Voice of Director Malagar *Incoming call*

"Boss?..."
"Director Malagar, stop the ambush, there's no more reason to waste our vehicles."
"Very well. What about the Spectres?"
"Their Argenon is still active, it will take a while for them to dissolve."
"...permission to send one of them to enemy outpost"
"Permission granted."

Level 19
@Directive255 what did I ever do to you?
"OOOOOOOOH shit man, they are gaining on us!" Everlast said "G-Man, get us out of here!"
"Already on it, Freeman!" the geomancer answered. He rises the ground under their feet, making them surf on rock, like Taliyah

the group starts gaining speed, but they probably don't have good balance on this surfing.

"Ahhh, I can smell corpses already, speed up" Snowden orders
"Yes sir!" the crew answered

Trunchbull fuckers: 35%
Winston bad luck brians: 25%
Blackrock gay club: 97%
Dank memes made: No idea (127)

@Directive255 what did I ever do to you?
What? I'm confused.
If you're talking about the sudden attack, that's to spur and incite roleplay activity :)

@TheLordOfChaos201 : I am going to ruin your self-roleplay :p Care to let me join in?

===============

@Edge45
Rosa has finally awoken, opening her eyes slowly. But there was a chill in her body, and she was scared on the eerie environment. All of the freaks merely stared at her with a curious look, which might scare her into shitting her panties.

Rosa stayed on her bed, and was terrified from the three individuals.
"Are you afraid? Afraid of the Preachers of Salvation?"
"There's no need to be worrying about us, Proselyte Rosa..."

One bald-headed lunatic then continued to spoke something, "Rosa, defected from the Renegade's Covenant together with Wong Chih-kuo." one of the baldy lunatic commented as soon as she opened her eyes, in a playful tone in order to spark her curiosity and hopefully get a response.

".. w-who... w-who are you?" Rosa slowly asked in a fearful tone.
"Us? Oh, we are the followers of Lord Deowrig, we are the Phantom Corps. We are here to overthrow and conquer all of the corrupt forces ever known, and to establish total harmony and peace within the entire Universe." another of the bald-headed lunatic spoke back in response.

A moment of pause, and then he asked, "Are you a psychic?"
Both bald-headed lunatics slowly rose their hands and put them onto the sides of their heads, and afterwards transmit some mental messages to Rosa, like this

latest

The ghost would then say in a terrifyingly cheerful and psycho voice, "Welcome to the Phantom Corps, Proselyte Rosa! Your boyfriend is here too by the way! The future Omicron Empire needs your help and contribution."

"...is... is this a dream?..." Rosa asked slowly to herself. ".. I.. I.. I don't understand.." She was confused while still terrified.

"Of course not, Proselyte Rosa!" all of the PhamCorps personnels burst out evil laughters mocking her cowardice and ignorance, "Your beloved Left and Right were such cold-blooded beasts trying to kill you and your little boy Chiko... the Devourers being a bunch of violent apes yet you're not afraid of them at all. Now, we are the saviors, we didn't do nothing and yet you tremble in fear? If it wasn't for us, both of you would've been fucked by your fellow Devourers!"

The bald-headed lunatics laughed even harder after finishing with their words

===============

@Paillan
the geomancer rises the ground under their feet, making them surf on rock, like Taliyah
the group starts gaining speed, but they probably don't have good balance on this surfing.

The same voices from the underground screamed, "Nobody simply runs away from the Phantoms!"
"I demand you to stop and submit... Obey Deowrig... or else YOU ALL are going to the damn Grinders! And be torn into pieces of delicious meat for us all to EAT!"

"Urgh, it's too fucking slow... let's end their miserable lives... once and for all!"
The eccentric cars looking like brown breads with drills in the front suddenly surfaced besides the running Winstons. A bunch of masked freaks, again without any visible guns nor any other weapons, and several twisted wolves of the dark were released to chase and finish off the Winstons

The dark wolves would run very fast, while the masked freaks would be slightly better, but still much better than your normal soldiers in modern Real Life

===============

@Lasersquid112
A small blip may appear on a radar near the Obsidian Kongsi's more populated areas.

"Unknown presence noticed, pinging and pinpointing this shit..."
"Roger that, Fleenzub-Fs and Shadowdrakes on the way,"

And so a squadron of Fleenzub-Fs as well as a nest of agile shadow dragons were dispatched towards the location of the blip.
The eight major settlements in the middle were protected by wide forcefields of arcane and shadow energies, making it really hard to do something nasty

Level 6
@Directive255
And so a squadron of Fleenzub-Fs as well as a nest of agile shadow dragons were dispatched towards the location of the blip.
"Hostiles detected. Potentially magical entities as well, seemingly of dark descent. Left Chain gun crews, load up holy rounds. Right chain gun crews, switch to high lasers. Techies, switch on Power IV. Right chains are gonna need it, over." Transmitted Hoplite 1. The other choppers relayed the message to their crews. "Hoplite 9, deploy your droppers here. Other drops will be relayed to your Gunnery Sergeant's HUD."
The Fleens and ShaDragons arrived, and the choppers uncloaked, surrounding them.
"Surrender."

One drop crew consists of: 3 riflemen, a flamethrower, a field medic, a Commanding Officer, a force reconnaissance officer, and 2 machine gunners.

Level 24
@Directive255

"..." Rosa was less scared now, but she was still confused, and did not say anything to what the lunatics said.
"Why... why are you calling me Proselyte, I-i'm not on anyone's side anymore..."
She stands out of her bed, but remains wary of the enigmatic surroundings. "W-where's Chiko... Chih-kuo?" She asked slowly.

=================
@Lasersquid112 + @Directive255

"Ok..." Sparrow ran to find an exit. He arrives at a room full of controls and stuff, which is actually the cockpit. "Not actually what I had in mind." He said to himself as he passed dead bodies and into the ship's console control.
He looked around if there was somebody who is still alive here, whether enemies or neutrals.

Meanwhile... the Centinel.
"Jack, I suppose the boss will be unpleased." Gibs said

"...."
"Jack?"
"..."
Gibs touched Jack, this suddenly disappeared into a sparkling dust.
"Where's the captain!"

=================

On a cold mountaintop, higher than the surrounding mountains. A tall figure in a cloak, watches the surroundings.
*incoming call*
"... permission has been granted, we fetch
her back. Meet at Ghora Dail" The voice of Director Baryl. "Task Force 14-0-41 will be there."
"As you wish."
The figure disappeared suddenly.

Level 19
@Directive255 dark beasts? You made a terrible mistake.

"Hey, hey, hey" Everlast said "Give us a break you Malasian roleplayer" he said this to the air "Dark Mane, get us those wolves"
"Whatever..." the shadowmancer called dark mane said
He turned around and starting casting a spell to control the shadow creatures

Meanwhile the druid created roots behind them to slow down both the wolves and their other chasers while Everlast shooted laser magic from his hand.

Back in the Winston village
"Ohhhhhh myyyyyy...." Inioshia said exhausted "sex is great..." she fell asleep

On the meantime the Blackrock clan and its 200 people have arrived to the graveyard. They also have 3 stone ships. They comence to go down the ship expect for one wich they use to break the rocks above the graveyard.

@WhiteFang

He followed the girl. He knocked on the back of the trunk 3 times, closing it. Halfway down, he saw the tunnel to the right. He stopped climbing and jumped into the tunnel. He followed her until he also fell down the hatch.

"Slay everyone, leave none alive." A dark whisper echoes in his mind.
Akhari's LOVE : 5%

Noticed I forgot to tag you, darn it!

Found it.
Well, that's just twice stupidity to my case.

They were in a small,musty room.There wasn't much in the room,except a few crates in the top-left corner and a counter in the center.Behind the counter the black hooded creature of before stood,staring at them intensely.
The smell was awful,and the floor was very odd.It was small,brown tiles that were soaking wet and dirty,despite there not being any water.The tiles were soft,but didn't seem to break or sink in,even from their fall
"Ah,you returned.What brings you to my lovely establishment today?" it asked in it's low,rasp voice
"A 11-inch dildo" she said,with determination and pride in her voice."ok,just kidding,some weapons,the type I usually take."
The creature slowly hovered back,and pulled a large,steel crate through the wall and threw it with great speed in front of her.She opened the lid.Inside were a pair of SMGs,as well as two wellcrafted,identical katana.A small,wooden hand crossbow also laid in the corner.She attached the two katana to her back,the two SMGs to her hips and the hand crossbow to her right thigh.
"Thanks" she said to the creature,whom nodded in response.She looked back at her travelling companion."so,what's next?"

"Seems like a black market in books I read in the old days," he muttered.

"Well, we better get going. The wolf's gonna feel lonely you know." He spoke calmly. For a split second, his eyes glow in red but he quickly regained composure before it took over.

"If you don't want to find blood, then I will do it myself." The dark voices echoes in his mind.

Akhari's LOVE : 5%

Level 21
@Daffa the Mage
She nodded."He gets bored and lonely quite easily." she said.
She went to climb up the latch,but the creature called to her.
"Beware the shadow,it comes to consume all in it's infinite hunger." it said slowly
"Fuck is that supposed to mean?" she asked,annoyed by his shitty attempt at being cryptic and mysterious.
"You will see,when the time comes." it muttered.
Angelica felt the hair on the back of her neck rise and she felt uneasy.She looked cautiously at it.
A chilling laughter came from it,before it said "Which is now....mistress"
She drew her blades,just in time to see some of the mysterious masked creatures from her dream submerge from the floor and grab Akhari's leg.She struck it and it let go,before diving out and landing on the wall.It stood seamlessly on the wall,with ease.
The black cloaked figure slowly submerged through the floor,with the masked creature watching him.As soon as he was gone,the masked creature dove at her.She dove out of the way and sliced at him,only for him to parry it mid-air with a strange,crooked, blade which was made out of a strange alien organism.It sizzled upon making contact.The creature stood,and the area of the mask where his mouth is opened,revealing his leech like mouth.A arm arose came out of his mouth and his finger tips fell on the floor.As soon as it landed,it turned into strange,robotic flying beetles which did not waste anytime diving after the two

"So much for a surprise attempt." Akhari responded and a glowing aura of light covered them.
Before a split second continues, a mysterious force cut down the flying beetles. Akhari fell down in the next second.

"Ugh..." He said weakly. "This is not right..."
Trying to keep his breath, he fires several bolt of light energy toward the creature. However, the light energy is slightly crimson colored, unlike the normal pure white one.

Level 21
The creature was hit,and while it certain had a effect on it,it did not show any sign of weakness or pain.Afterall,a enemy which shows no sign of pain often strikes fear in the hear of it's enemies.The creature transformed into a strange liquid which covered the entire floor with in a few split seconds.Akhari and Angelica were severely slowed and the liquid started slowly crawling up their bodies.It burned them as it progressed,this will no doubt be a slow,painful death.She was in no mood for Death now though,seeing as she owed the Grim Reaper money and a bag of Doritos
She stabbed violently at the liquid on the floor.The liquid started slowing down even more
"Well,it's doing something to...something" she exclaimed and increased the speed of her stabbing.The liquid was not impressed.It formed a giant hand which slammed her into the wall,from which a few tiny liquid hands emerged,which grabbed on to her and started scratching and slashing her.
She violently shook and tried to stab at the liquid as best she could with her arms held to the wall
A liquid,minotaur formed creature emerged from the floor and charged Akhari,in attempt to try and stop him from resisting as well

"Tch... So, is this how I meet my end?" He murmured, as if he knew he's gone by now.

"I doubt it Akhari." A dark voice whispered and then crimson slashed filled the room. The slashes quickly cut down the minotaur formed creature. Akhari stood up and his left eye glow in crimson.
"It seems you want to have some fun." Akhari said, but in a darker voice. The thick dark aura gave away a sense it's not Akhari in full control.
In his left hand, a crimson colored knife is held.
"Well, let's have some fun." He exclaimed happily.

Akhari's LOVE : 6%

Level 9
A message on the screen read "10,000 deployed". Hundreds of Valkyrie spacecraft descend upon the capital, landing and unloading huge amounts of troops, tanks and heavy weaponry. The troops started marching out of the city followed by tanks, artillery. THey awaied the command of the Governor.

@Directive255 ;)
@Paillan Where are the British? I need to subdue them ;)

Level 21
The liquid minotaur swung it's huge fist and attempted to impale Akhari.
At the same time,Angelica managed to free one arm and used it to chop off the tiny hands.Using both blades she managed to decapitate one of the huge hands fingers,causing it to loosen it's grip.
She drove both blades into it's palm and sliced the hand itself.The hand dropped her.The liquid had made it's way up to her hips,the extra weight and burning made it hard to stand.Nonetheless,she pulled out the SMGs and fired shots into the hand on various spots.It vibrated for a while,before dropping back into the floor.She then drew her swords again and focused her attention on Akhari and the minotaur.
The minotaur was lost in a bloodlust,swinging violently and fast.She came up from behind and stabbed it in the leg.The minotaur kicked her back and focused on Akhari again.She managed to gather enough strength to stand and pulled out the hand crossbow,which she used to fire a bolt into it's shoulder,effectively slowing it's attack speed.

@Leo Akastenix : Welcome back! :D
@Paillan : Don't ask me, ask the Piemaster. He's in charge of the graveyard. Need my help calling his name out?

CakeMaster : "@Edge45, a horde of barbarians is shitting in your backyard! Let's teach 'em some lessons, and prove your worth to all the others!".
===============

@Lasersquid112

"Hostiles detected."
"Hostile???"
"What the fuck, hostile?!?! We are the fucking OWNERS of this sacred land!"

"Potentially magical entities as well, seemingly of dark descent. Left Chain gun crews, load up holy rounds."
"Oh, shit," the Obsidians noticed them loading up holy rounds (they may or may not hear the conversation), "our dragons gonna be in great trouble..."
"Then what your waiting for? Send the dragons somewhere else!"
"But they won't listen! They're hungry!"
"Oh, shit... if that's the case, we're screwed."
"Yuet-yin, give me strength!"

The Fleens and ShaDragons arrived, and the choppers uncloaked, surrounding them.
"Surrender."
"What the FUCK?! This land belongs only to her, and only to the almighty Dragonqueen!"
"This ain't your land, and you don't have a warrant! Now FUCK OFF!"

The Fleenzub-Fs and shadow drakes would continue to fly around but they won't open fire yet, unless they're provoked of course,

===============

@Edge45 : I have two alternating replies, which would you choose? A (twisted humor) or B (usual and boring stuff, but sensible)?

Please do not choose A... it's not a serious reply and was only there as an attempt to make people laugh or facepalm, and could make Rosa yearn for Renegade's Covenant
===============
"..." Rosa was less scared now, but she was still confused, and did not say anything to what the lunatics said.
"Hmm... are you mute?" Baldy Lunatic A mockingly sneered, while staring at her like a psycho pervert.

Another of these lunatics, Baldy Lunatic B, snidely commented, "Ah, surely all that love-making with your beloved Chiko must have costed you not only your virginity... but also your very voice and mind too!"

All of the lunatics burst out evil laughters, "Don't worry, Lord Deowrig and your little Chiko will protect you anyways,"

"Why... why are you calling me Proselyte, I-i'm not on anyone's side anymore..."
She stands out of her bed, but remains wary of the enigmatic surroundings. "W-where's Chiko... Chih-kuo?" She asked slowly.

"Chi-chicken?"
"He's dead! Haha! Haha!"
"And... a shocking truth for you, Rosa... this, is just a dream." all of the lunatics laughed, "A dream, do you get it?!?!"

"On to Choice B -- the canonical one!"

Everything that happened in Choice A is thus invalid and fanon. :p
Choice B is the canonical and true choice!

Choice B -- The Canonical Choice

"Please, calm your tits down, Proselyte. At least we're much better than your pretentious brothers who are cruel and selfish," Baldy Lunatic B merely mumbled, "Do you feel any better now, Proselyte Rosa?"

The lunatics of the so-called Phantom Corps bowed before Rosa, "Lord Deowrig regards you and your Chiko friend very highly. Soon, you will be fighting alongside us as we turn the world into a better place for all. Have a nice rest, Proselyte."

"We'll be outside. Should you require any assistance, kindly ring the bell." The freaks turned away from Rosa and began walking away.
Just as they were about to step outside of the door, however,

"What?" the lunatics were confused, also a tad disappointed, "At the moment we saved your life, and granted you a new meaning and duty to your life, you have already joined the Phantom Corps--"

"Are you looking for Proselyte Chiko? He's having a talk with Lord Deowrig, he will be visiting you soon. But one thing for sure is, your beloved boy has joined the Phantom Corps too."

Again, before leaving Rosa alone, these lunatics would try to proselytize Rosa, "Listen, Proselyte. You have no choice, but to obey and join Deowrig in his noble goal. To unite the world under one harmonious hive, and to bring all living beings to the path of Salvation and Divination,"

(Chiko would visit her later in this post, the bottommost section of this post)

===============
@Lasersquid112 + @Edge45

"Ok..." Sparrow ran to find an exit.
"Hey there! We haven't talk yet!"

The masked freaks would then chase after
Sparrow as he made his escape.

He arrives at a room full of controls and stuff, which is actually the cockpit.
He looked around if there was somebody who is still alive here, whether enemies or neutrals.

After a moment, the squad of masked freaks finally made their way behind Sparrow.
They merely faced them, without aiming or holding any guns at all.

"Who are you, stranger? You seemed to be from the Renegade's Covenant... identify yourself before the heralds of Deowrig!"
"Don't you ever dare to get away... for we can set things... on fire, with no hands!"

===============

@Directive255 dark beasts? You made a terrible mistake.
Control Magic? A disastrous attempt.

@Paillan
"Hey, hey, hey" Everlast said "Give us a break you Malasian roleplayer" he said this to the air "Dark Mane, get us those wolves"
"What? What Malaysia?"
"We know only of Epsilon, of Yuri-- oh, I mean... Aiur, no I mean... Ner'zhul-- urgh, MY LIFE FOR DEOWRIG!!!"

"Whatever..." the shadowmancer called dark mane said
He turned around and starting casting a spell to control the shadow creatures

The shadowy wolves would blow up into shadowy explosions instead, dealing a great blow to both parties.

Meanwhile the druid created roots behind them to slow down both the wolves and their other chasers while Everlast shooted laser magic from his hand.
"Non-believers!"
"My life for Yuri-- uhh, I mean, Deowrig!"

With only a single thought, those masked freaks barbequed the roots and also put Everlast on fire!

===============

@Directive255

yeah sure, I'm going to be at work today but I would love to have someone to roleplay with^-^
:D

Some funny noises of drilling work were heard from the underground just as The Lord of Chaos were dealing with some anime wannabes.

"Subject spotted, initiating."
"Hello? This is the Phantom Corps, we come in peace,"

All of a sudden, several bizarre tanks that's really sexy and cool appeared out from the darkness.
"The Shadow, at Deowrig's command. What do you have in mind?"

===============
@Edge45

latest

"Great, Proselyte Chiko! I'm very glad about your choice, I am proud of you, my son!"
Chiko let out a bright smile, "Yes, master."

"Rosa, your girlfriend if I am correct, is missing you very much. She wants to see you. Now, Proselyte, your first mission -- go pay your friend a visit."
Chiko blushed a little, and showed a big grin on his face, "Of course!"
He stepped outside and began walking his way to Rosa. While walking, he mumbled some words to no one in particular.

"I see no hope for the Kuomintang. The Maoist Gang remains heinous as ever. Only the Third Way can save China, only Deowrig will bring us all to glory!"
"Chiang Kai-shek was after all, just a poser, but hey, Mao Tse-tung and Chen Shui-bian were much worse!"
"Obey, and submit your humble little soul before Lord Deowrig! All Hail Omicron! Down with the Kuomintang, damn the Communists and fuck the Pan-Green feudal idiots!"

A moment afterwards, Chiko arrived into Rosa's patient room, showing a sincere smile as he approached.

"Hey, Rosa!"
"So, are you feeling any better now? How's this place? Oh, by the way, thank you for saving my life back there. If not, we could end up being murdered by the Dragonqueen's little puppets. Whew, what a close call"

Level 21
The minotaur fell apart and the liquid disappeared.The masked creature reformed next to Angelica and grabbed her by the hair,pulling her head up.She smiled sadistically and the creature saw her handcrossbow raised.Before it could react,she fire a shot in it's throat.She then pulled out one of her blades and drove it into the creature's spine.It gripped the blade and pulled it out.It struck at her,but she parried with her other blade,while delivering a kick to his mid-section,and another to his shin.With the handcrossbow she then shot him in the chest.
Due to all this,his grip weakened and she knocked the blade out of it's hand and stabbed him in the arm,then proceeded to kick him down to the ground.
She raised her blade to strike a final blow,but it used a strange energy to blast her through the air into the wall at high speed.
"This is not over." it muttered before sinking into the ground,with no signs of it ever being there.
She coughed up some blood while standing up."You ok?" she asked Akhari weakly

@WhiteFang
"Tch, weakling." He looked at the running away creature. A sadistic smile formed in his face.
"Well, me? Of course." His face turned to Angelica with a sinister maniac smile.
"If anything for my thirst, at least I could-" before the sentence continued, Akhari screamed.

The knife disappeared from his left hand as crimson energies dissipated.
"Ugh, sorry about that." Akhari spoke calmly, then he turned away from Angelica. A flash of crimson lights slightly fills the room for a split second.
"I'm alright." He continued.

Level 19
@Directive255

Some funny noises of drilling work were heard from the underground just as The Lord of Chaos were dealing with some anime wannabes.

"Subject spotted, initiating."

All of a sudden, several bizarre tanks that's really sexy and cool appeared out from the darkness.

Fish Cake Face jumped back with surprise "What is that! I've never seen a metal mole before!!!" He pointed at the tanks both dramatically and in fear.

With annoyance in her eye the girl child said "It's a thingy ma bob you idiot" and with that Cherry Blossom knocking Swirly pants so hard on the head that a bump instantly formed

Duck Butt over achiever was the most unimpressed, turning his head so he wasn't ready for the large spike headed for his ass "Typical Swirly pants Fish Cake face. I can't believe he is part of my teeeeeeem!...OWWW!" He rubbed his ass finding more reason to be upset about being alive.

"Hello? This is the Phantom Corps, we come in peace,"

Chaos simply waited... it was bound to get interesting

"The Shadow, at Deowrig's command. What do you have in mind?"

"I assume you are addressing me, Your Lord Chaos, and as your Lord I order you to accompany me to the Leafy Shadow." I will need backup in case I feel like putting them out of their idiocy. "You will be my personal Guard" Or you will die

Level 6
@Directive255
====================
"You own this land, we control whether or not you die right now. Hey, Hop 9, keep an eye on those flying thingies. Open fire if they get close, over." said Hoplite One. "You will land right now or we will enact Protocol Doomsday, which I am sure you know of." (Protocol Doomsday "deactivates" it's target with a particularly focused, high power ion cannon blast generally used as weapons by space marine boarding crews. It is notoriously dangerous for it's "malfunctioning" shot power gauge, often shooting through the target and through the hull.) "Hoplite Oh-Oh-Oh-Nine will inspect your ships, ensure you don't tell anyone, and send you on your way, is that understood?" "Hop 9, watch the damn seagulls!"

====================================
@Edge45 @Directive255

There was blood and gore splattered all around the area, with several corpses that were still twitching. 3 of them were still upright, supported by their ExoSuits, seemingly looking at Jack.

"He looked around if there was somebody who is still alive here, whether enemies or neutrals.

A man was still coughing up blood and wheezing, seemingly repeating a phrase to himself. "goddamnit, goddamnit, goddamnit, goddamnit..."

"After a moment, the squad of masked freaks finally made their way behind Sparrow. They merely faced them, without aiming or holding any guns at all.

The man had one of his hands under his desk, and pressed a button, triggering a message from the ship's AI.

"Er-. Hsties in e comnd centr. Rept, hostls i commad cener." The message was botched up, but the message was made clear by a thick, iron door slamming down on the doorway, and the three dead men "jumping" to action, the ExoSuit AI responding to the Mother Code. They advanced on Jack.

Last edited:
Level 24
Who calls the Piemaster?! Because whoever does, will eat pies and lose his virginity and be f*ucked!
================
@Paillan - I wasn't ignoring >>. ...

*In the Graveyard*

A scout and his Shepherd was on an overlook. He drinks a wine, but bursted spitting it all out as he saw the large force of the natives.
"Oh shit!" He calls. "This is scout GB12 to GB04, we have a large unknown force on the Graveyard field, identity looks like natives. I repeat, they're natives!"
Said the scout nervously, then continues watching

--Meanwhile--

The native (Henry) hasn't returned back yet, and the three scouts have been ever suspicious on him.

"Whaddya think that gringo's doing there?" Asked one of the scout.
"Must be screwing in the gravestones." The three laughed after.

Strange shakes can be felt on the surfaces. (The arrival of the Blackrock)
"Hey amigo, is a Centinel coming in?" Asked the second acout.
"There's no message from the outpost." *Incoming call* - "This is scout GB04 calling to all scout units, multiple hostiles at the Graveyard field. They're the reported natives. All units, return and reorganize. Out." Said an informant on the radio.
"This sounds serious. W-wait, did he just said natives?" Said the third scout.
"We're gonna have a check on that native (Henry), return to the outpost" said the first scout.
The scouts went away, two heads deeper in the cave to check on the native, while the third scout comes outside and returns to the outpost.

--Following the native (Henry)--

"Gringo's around here somewhere." Said one of the scout, in high alert and carrying his rifle weapon.

=====================
@Directive255 + @Lasersquid112

A man was still coughing up blood and wheezing, seemingly repeating a phrase to himself. "goddamnit, goddamnit, goddamnit, goddamnit..."

"Whoah there, you don't look so well." Said Sparrow watching at the person.

After a moment, the squad of masked freaks finally made their way behind Sparrow.
They merely faced them, without aiming or holding any guns at all.

"Who are you, stranger? You seemed to be from the Renegade's Covenant... identify yourself before the heralds of Deowrig!"
"Don't you ever dare to get away... for we can set things... on fire, with no hands!"

Sparrow looked left and right then back to them. "Uh.."

The man had one of his hands under his desk, and pressed a button, triggering a message from the ship's AI.

"Er-. Hsties in e comnd centr. Rept, hostls i commad cener." The message was botched up, but the message was made clear by a thick, iron door slamming down on the doorway, and the three dead men "jumping" to action, the ExoSuit AI responding to the Mother Code. They advanced on Jack.

"Gentlemen! Why don't we settle this without violence, let's put the guns down and settle this... nicely?" Sparrow said smiling desperate and bowed a little to the guys.

===================
@Directive255

"..."
*cricket sound*
"..."
*cricket sound*
"Sounds like bullshit." Said Rosa and makes a trollface - XDXDXD
*ROASTED text appears and laughs of fourth party people*

"Please, calm your tits down, Proselyte. At least we're much better than your pretentious brothers who are cruel and selfish," Baldy Lunatic B merely mumbled, "Do you feel any better now, Proselyte Rosa?"

"T-they're not..." Rosa almost said but didn't continued.

The lunatics of the so-called Phantom Corps bowed before Rosa, "Lord Deowrig regards you and your Chiko friend very highly. Soon, you will be fighting alongside us as we turn the world into a better place for all. Have a nice rest, Proselyte."

"We'll be outside. Should you require any assistance, kindly ring the bell." The freaks turned away from Rosa and began walking away.

(...)

"Are you looking for Proselyte Chiko? He's having a talk with Lord Deowrig, he will be visiting you soon. But one thing for sure is, your beloved boy has joined the Phantom Corps too."

Again, before leaving Rosa alone, these lunatics would try to proselytize Rosa, "Listen, Proselyte. You have no choice, but to obey and join Deowrig in his noble goal. To unite the world under one harmonious hive, and to bring all living beings to the path of Salvation and Divination,"

"..." Rosa sat on the bed, thinking on what she should do. Unable to decide and highly confused.

(A while later of sitting in the bed idly)

"Hey, Rosa!"
"Ch-chiko! umm... I mean... Chih-kuo" Rosa replied.

"So, are you feeling any better now? How's this place? Oh, by the way, thank you for saving my life back there. If not, we could end up being murdered by the Dragonqueen's little puppets. Whew, what a close call"
"I'm fine now, thanks.. I also want to thank you for saving me there when I fainted." Rosa smiled a little.
"W-where is this place in particular, I-I feel dark presences all over. I feel we shouldn't be here..." Rosa asked to Chih-kuo.

=====================
@bear_369

On one of the outposts of the Black Knight Corps. There was an unsual blue glow that shows up then disappears, then shows up again and cycling. There were afterfades of a humanoid skeleton glowing in skyblue but bearly visible. Traces of smoke can be seen on its path, and the fades looked like it was walking, heading for the outpost.

===================
@Directive255

*Black screen*

"This is the Devourers... speaking again to the queen of the Gohs.. I mean... Obsidian Kongsis... did I get that right? Queen Goh Yuet-yin." The voice of Left spoke to the queen of the Triads.
"Pardon for the delays and cuts, we've been trying to identify the
real name of your army. I suppose we should have a ceasefire... for now."

*after the Queen's reply*

"I guess that will be all then." -Contact cut-

----------
*sigh* *incoming call* *picks up*
"Boss! The Graveyard, native forces."
"One after another..."

Level 19
"Right, just drive through the graveyard, make everything collapse on top of those fuckers. The only thing we want is the buried ships!" Snowden orders
"But lord Henry?" a soldier asked

"FOOL!" Snowden said graving him from the neck, angry "if the lord is the strongest of us, he will get out of there, now, go go go!"
The ships starts too smash into the rocks that cover the graveyard

"Finally I found it" Henry says opening a hatch "Just in time" he adds when he hears the yells of the guards and the sound of the rock
Henry enters the stone hatch in the ground and closes it over him. It looks just like any other tombstone unless one looks closely.

Level 24
@Paillan

The ships starts too smash into the rocks that cover the graveyard

*Below*
"That doesn't sound good." The rocks collapsed thereafter. The two scouts were buried... but...
>"Didn't see that coming.... *dead*" The voice of the scout spoke while buried. Then actually died, obviously.<

-------}

On plain ground of the Graveyard. A Hyena approaches flying a white flag towards the natives... Blackrock guys... British... whoever they are...
It was unarmed and it had a speaker.

"Halt! We're here to talk." Shouted the voice of the speaker towards them natives.

Level 9
@Paillan Your choice for my troops to bump into the British.

The troops started marching into the forests of Alastorn. Cutting down trees without remorse to clear a path while the tanks rumbled ever onwards.

@Paillan
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Everlast screamed "I am on fire!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!" he starts running in circles like a chicken, and hitting anything that comes in his path.

All of those masked freaks laughed even harder as they were enjoying Everlast's suffering. These masked freaks not only continued to set Everlast on fire, but also nearby other Winstons as well.

"Deowrig is Master!"
"Submit and obey!"

===============

@TheLordOfChaos201

"I assume you are addressing me, Your Lord Chaos, and as your Lord I order you to accompany me to the Leafy Shadow." I will need backup in case I feel like putting them out of their idiocy. "You will be my personal Guard" Or you will die

"What the heck are you talking about, you speak of heresy!"
one of the crews from this bizarre tank replied, "Lord Deowrig is our only Lord and Master, but he seeks your submission and assistance. You have no choice, but to obey!"

Several weird trucks with drillers attached to the front surfaced themselves. The drilling trucks opened their doors, releasing squads of creepy masked freaks without a gun, spooky archers, dark wolves, ghosts and bald-headed lunatics.

"Deowrig is Master!"

===============

@Lasersquid112
"You own this land, we control whether or not you die right now. Hey, Hop 9, keep an eye on those flying thingies. Open fire if they get close, over." said Hoplite One.

"No one has the rights to challenge the almighty Dragonqueen!"
"This is our sacred lands, we have been here since the dawn of time, but you're just a bunch of outlandish thieves! Fuck. Your. Ass. Off."

"You will land right now or we will enact Protocol Doomsday, which I am sure you know of."
"Oh, Doomsday?"

The Fleenzub-Fs and the Shadow Drakes began conjuring shields of darkness and arcane essences. But they did not open fire yet, they just continue to fly around the
hostile jets.

"Hoplite Oh-Oh-Oh-Nine will inspect your ships, ensure you don't tell anyone, and send you on your way, is that understood?" "Hop 9, watch the damn seagulls!"
"Apa? Apa lu cakap tu... saya tak faham Bahasa Inggeris la, hanya tahu Bahasa Tionghoa dan Bahasa Malaysia saja!"

===============

@Edge45 + @Lasersquid112

There was blood and gore splattered all around the area, with several corpses that were still twitching. 3 of them were still upright, supported by their ExoSuits, seemingly looking at Jack.

"Look! These corpses and suits!" one of the masked freaks commented as he observed the dead corpses and the ExoSuits. "Lord Deowrig will need this..."

"Thoughts received. My command is your wish." One of the bald-headed lunatics nodded, and afterwards lowered his head, put his fingers onto the sides of his head and began chanting some sort of mystical words.

"Look!"

The legion of masked freaks, bald lunatics, dark wolves and ghosts approached
this poor man. One baldy lunatic stared at him and whispered with an insidious tone, "He belongs to us! There's no resistance!"

The bald-headed one leaned closer to
him with a big grin on his ugly face, "Look deeply into my eyes!".
Suddenly, the man would feel massive headaches all of a sudden as the bald-headed lunatic tried to seize and take control of his mind.

After a moment, the squad of masked freaks finally made their way behind Sparrow. They merely faced them, without aiming or holding any guns at all.

"Oh, shit!"
"I thought their minds were dead?! They are fucking robots!"

The bald-headed lunatics jumped into the air and released a shocking wave of psychic and arcane energies, which could overwhelm both organic brains and cybernetic processors alike. Also for any unlikely survivors, the energy blasts could strike a huge blow and push them far, far away while putting them on greenish flames!

Sparrow looked left and right then back to them. "Uh.."
"Non-believers!"
"Answer us now. If not, we will make you submit... and OBEY!!!"

"Gentlemen! Why don't we settle this without violence, let's put the guns down and settle this... nicely?" Sparrow said smiling desperate and bowed a little to the guys.
"Okay, here's a deal," a ghost said, "You come with us and submit to Deowrig's will, and we shall lead you to safety and salvation,"

(Waiting for @Edge45 and @Lasersquid112)

===============

Who calls the Piemaster?! Because whoever does, will eat pies and lose his virginity and be f*ucked!

C'mon, yeah, bring it on! :p

@Edge45
"..." Rosa sat on the bed, thinking on what she should do. Unable to decide and highly confused.
While Rosa was indulged within the train of thoughts, suddenly, a mysterious dark voice echoed within her mind. "Greetings~~ Do you hear me, Rosa? I am Deowrig, your lord and master..."
"Don't worry, we will not hurt you. Welcome to the future, Proselyte Rosa. Like me, you have the potential to bend the minds and wills of others, and the power to shape the future into our vision of a united world, a harmonious community."

*Rosa's Response*

(A while later of sitting in the bed idly)

"Hey, Rosa!"
"Ch-chiko! umm... I mean... Chih-kuo" Rosa replied.
"Rosa? Rosa..." he smiled.

"I'm fine now, thanks.. I also want to thank you for saving me there when I fainted." Rosa smiled a little.
Chiko giggled a little and blushed, "No problem. Looks like now we wrote off our debts to each other. It's a blessing and luck to know you while I was lost." he smiled again,

"W-where is this place in particular, I-I feel dark presences all over. I feel we shouldn't be here..." Rosa asked to Chih-kuo.
"Oh?" Chih-kuo looked around, "Well... s-sure... it does look a bit weird, but I feel there's no need for worries." he patted her shoulders, "Oh, by the way, this is the main workplace for the Phantom Corps. Don't worry, all shall be safe and fine."

"Oh, after all these talks, do you feel thirsty?" he asked, "Now excuse me for awhile, I am gonna drink after talking with Lord Deowrig."

*after drinking some water*
"By the way, I am curious about your magics. Care to show-- no, I mean, tell me about your abilities? You seemed to be another psychic too, just like Lord Deowrig."

===================
@Edge45 + Self-Roleplay
*Black screen*

"This is the Devourers... speaking again to the queen of the Gohs.. I mean... Obsidian Kongsis... did I get that right? Queen Goh Yuet-yin." The voice of Left spoke to the queen of the Triads.

"Just a little closer. We are the proud Obsidians, the noble Triads from Nanyang and Cantonia. The Obsidian Kongsi is our cute little gang,"

"Pardon for the delays and cuts, we've been trying to identify the
real name of your army. I suppose we should have a ceasefire... for now."
"Agreed. We need to take a break from all this drama, and we should prepare for the robots,"

*after the Queen's reply*
"I guess that will be all then." -Contact cut-

「龍后,現在我們已經少了個敵人了。我們終於可以全心全意地對付那些可惡的機器人了!您接下來有任何計劃嗎?」
「Are we going to proceed with the portals, Your Highness?」
Banehallow,現在可不是玩鬧的時候了!我們還沒那個能力去應付任何多出來的敵人,這就只會引來國民黨南洋香蕉軍而已!那些玩意兒可等久一點誒。」

"Oh... don't speak Chinese if you're so lousy, Chee Wah!"
"Shut the fuck up!"
"Oh, really? We need to gather as many fucking materials and manpowers as possible, even if we have to take risks! We couldn't stand against our enemies without these!"

*argument*

Level 14
@Edge45
On one of the outposts of the Black Knight Corps. There was an unsual blue glow that shows up then disappears, then shows up again and cycling. There were afterfades of a humanoid skeleton glowing in skyblue but bearly visible. Traces of smoke can be seen on its path, and the fades looked like it was walking, heading for the outpost.
The Mechs were aware about this event. Multiple troops and turrets were operated and warned them from entering their base. If they continued, they will open fire.

Self-Roleplay
Metal woke up and noticed a cup of coffee that Emeraldia gave to him on his desk. He took a sip in the cup and became impressed a lil' bit.
"Heh.. Thanks alot Emma.", he replied calmly.
He returned back to work about his project afterwards.

Meanwhile, Emeraldia had a conversation with MGS-D1, leader of the Black-Knight Corp, about these foreign races.
"God these invaders.. They think that they had the limit to defeat us so easily. We robots were far more superior than these soft-boned organisms, right princess?", MGS-D1 replied.
"Haha.. I hope so..", Emeraldia responded.

Suddenly, she thought something that they are actually invading Alastorn, not them. So she replied nervously,
"Uh MGS? Aren't we actually the i-invader of this p-planet? I-I'm not trying to offend you but... I t-think it's for the best to l-leave them alone.."

"I understand princess.. But these fools attacked us previously! We shouldn't make peace with such foreign races like them and they must be stopped at once!"
"W-what?! T-They only tried to protect themselves like us! We shouldn't suppose to destroy t-them all! Why?"
"Don't you see princess? They attacked us so frequently and they even managed to hurt you! We shouldn't allow them to do whatever they want to us."

She stopped for a few moments and after that, she responded anxiously,
"G-Guess I c-cant judge about it..."

Level 21
@Daffa the Mage

She simply nodded,deciding not to push any further.She turned to climb out through the latch again,only to see that it had moved.
"Odd" she muttered and walked over to it's new position.It did not move again and she started climbing.However,as soon as she climbed through,she was on the outside.The wolf stood up from where he sat and ran to greet her.
"Hey boy" she said while rubbing his neck
She awaited her travelling companion

Level 24
@Directive255 + @Lasersquid112

The bald-headed lunatics jumped into the air and released a shocking wave of psychic and arcane energies, which could overwhelm both organic brains and cybernetic processors alike. Also for any unlikely survivors, the energy blasts could strike a huge blow and push them far, far away while putting them on greenish flames!

For some reason. There was no effect on Sparrow, he just stared like a lunatic.

"Okay, here's a deal," a ghost said, "You come with us and submit to Deowrig's will, and we shall lead you to safety and salvation,"

Sparrow was about to say something as he raised his left hand in agreement, but discontinued and just put it on his lip and thinks. Then straightens.
"Not actually fond of this you call - religion. So uh, how about this." Sparrow then walks around the masked lunatics not minding their actions. *Plays Jack Sparrow naughty theme music*
"Why not, take over this ship first, take care of the bad guys in here and outside
, return to our homes, and then salvation. Whaddya say mates?" Grinned Jack and still desperate smiling while still walking around.

=================
@Directive255

"Greetings~~ Do you hear me, Rosa?"

Rosa's eyes widened and wonders who was that spoke in her head. She replied within her mind.
"Who's there?"

I am Deowrig, your lord and master..."

"..Lord Deowrig?..."

"Don't worry, we will not hurt you. Welcome to the future, Proselyte Rosa. Like me, you have the potential to bend the minds and wills of others, and the power to shape the future into our vision of a united world, a harmonious community."

"I...I... whoever you are Lord Deowrig... please let me think..." That was Rosa's response and she closed her eyes. Seems like her minds sealed of from any psychic contact for a while.

----*----
"Oh?" Chih-kuo looked around, "Well... s-sure... it does look a bit weird, but I feel there's no need for worries." he patted her shoulders, "Oh, by the way, this is the main workplace for the Phantom Corps. Don't worry, all shall be safe and fine."
"I see..."

"Oh, after all these talks, do you feel thirsty?" he asked, "Now excuse me for awhile, I am gonna drink after talking with Lord Deowrig."
"Umm... if you won't mind letting me ask. What kind of person is Lord Deowrig? Well, the people before said he was some sort of lord and god..."

"By the way, I am curious about your magics. Care to show-- no, I mean, tell me about your abilities? You seemed to be another psychic too, just like Lord Deowrig."
"T-to be honest, I only know little of my abilities. ...My brothers... said to use little of my abilities, It might be because I cam barely control them..." Rosa looked into her hands. "Arcane... Light... Dark... Earth... Fire... Water... Air... Nature... Corrupt... B-..." Rosa said without thinking and unable to finish the last one. "Oh um.. sorry, I'm not able to think clearly nor straightly... Lord Deowrig spoke to me, I wasn't able to give an answer..." Rosa made a brief pause and looks at Chih-kuo.
"Chih-kuo, do you... really trust
these people, the Phantom Corps?

================
@bear_369

The invisible being although glowing in skyblue light with aftershades. Had its stance into a ready, if observe at its afterfades. Feeling threatened, but it continued walking towards the outpost.

================
(Self RP)
*Black screen*

"Oh... how long are we gonna arrive there... urgh" Right's voice, having a sick sensation.

"Four hours boss."
"Oh crap... somebody give me a bag to throw up!"
"Oh shit! everybody run! The boss' gonna throw up!"
"Ayieee!!!" A sound of a bag being given.
*throws up*

*Several moments later*
"Why'd I have to go to the bitch's place... she would've just settled at Point Vigil."

"Er... boss. She called..."
"Whatever..."

Level 19
@Directive255

"What the heck are you talking about, you speak of heresy!"

"Heresy?" The Lord Of Chaos questioned looking to the Crystal of Heresy that jewelled his dagger.

one of the crews from this bizarre tank replied, "Lord Deowrig is our only Lord and Master, but he seeks your submission and assistance. You have no choice, but to obey!"

"Pffft No choice and what if I and my friends do not wish to go with you?" He looked around at the three children with him. "These are their lands after all, and I am sure the great and powerful people who follow under the Leafy Shadow would not allow their guests to be harmed when within their lands. Nor would they accept the invading forces of another Lord to enter their grounds without warning?" He asked of the Deowrigs and the Children both.

"That's right! The Leafy Shadow is too smart to be invaded, not even sand people could get past our walls" Fish Cake face declared, his foot up on a rock he boasted his foolish pride.

"Duck Butt I'll go warn the Leafy Shadow, you and Swirly pants should hold them off because I'm too slow and pathetic to be of any help..." Cheery Blossom began running off to their village, here hands shamelessly flailing like she was fighting and losing against the wind as she ran.

"Alright Fish Cake Face, I Duck Butt Over Achiever will show you how a true Ninja fights!" Over Achiever's eyes glowed red and from his mouth flames shot at the crews men. "Man that burns my lips"

Several weird trucks with drillers attached to the front surfaced themselves. The drilling trucks opened their doors, releasing squads of creepy masked freaks without a gun, spooky archers, dark wolves, ghosts and bald-headed lunatics.

"Deowrig is Master!"

Chaos stepped back and sat down on a near by tree root that was just the right height to make a good reclining chair "This looks like it will be interesting, Go Duck Butt!" Looking to the sullen face of Fish Cake Face Chaos Also Yelled "I believe in you Fish Cake Face, if you can kill more people than Duck Butt you will become a Great Leafy Shadow" Now to sit back and watch the fireworks

Last edited:
Level 19
@Directive255
Being the beings weak to fire that British are, the othe British use their magic too atempt to stop the flames. Everlast finally gets his shit together and extinguishes his flames

"You fools!" Everlast said shooting sparks towards his enemies
Smells like carbon

@Edge45

"Geomancers, rise the rest of the ships. NOW" Snowden ordered ignoring the call of his enemies
Several ships start raising from the ground, very very slowly. They are 4 making 7 ships in total.

Trunchbull travel: 40%
Winston travel: 35% (currently stopped)
Dank memes made: 133

Level 24
@Paillan

"Uh... is this suppose to be in the script?" Said a voice in the Hyena
"No you idiot! This is a roleplay." Said a second voice.
"What shall we do?"
*calling* "Boss. They're ignoring us... is that suppose to be in the script?"

"...script?... whatever you're talking about, I don't care. Just keep an eye on them. Besides, if they do something in hostility, we can just fire at these natives." Left's voice.
"Well boss, this is whacked. Ships are rising from the earth... and they look pretty English to me... is that normal?" Exclaimed the first voice.
"Hey, you ever heard of Rowan Atkinson?" Asked the second.
"Oh yeah, that funny British guy, I still have his autographs." Replied the first.
"Whoah really! I wonder what happened to him."

"Whatever you morons are talking about, make sure you press end call." *call ends*

Level 6
@Directive255
====================
(Open Radio)"Greyy, activate Overlord Alpha on that one over there," the commander pointed at one of them. "Yeah, you see that one? Gimme the controller once you do. Hoplite 8 and 9, kill the seagulls. Activate Doomsday on the closest one, Hoplite 3 and 5. It's time to show these whores what happens when you fight the DBCMA Hounds!" (Closed Radio) "Hoplite 6, kill the comms. We don't need reinforcements. While you're at it, cloak. You know your job." (Open Radio) "We gave you your chance. Now you pay the price. To God we hope the ultimate sacrifice you made shall be remembered. Over."
====================
@Directive255 @Edge45
The ExoSuits were protected from the psychic blast by their antimagic shielding, and a speaker on one of their shoulders activated. The man, however, was sent against the wall, where he disintegrated. The speakers activated. *GLaDOS voice* "Intruders detected. State business, name, and identification number if present or the cold fusion bomb in the hull will activate. This message will repeat at 100 ticks."

Level 24
@Lasersquid112

The ExoSuits were protected from the psychic blast by their antimagic shielding, and a speaker on one of their shoulders activated. The man, however, was sent against the wall, where he disintegrated. The speakers activated. *GLaDOS voice* "Intruders detected. State business, name, and identification number if present or the cold fusion bomb in the hull will activate. This message will repeat at 100 ticks."

"Umm.. ah.. eh.. oh... " Jack was a little clueless but he answered otherwise. " um.. ah... hehe, I'm here to buy weapons and arms in exchange for a big amount of fortune, name's Captain Jack Sparrow, .. uh.. Identification Number Alpha-Foxtrot-22-Bravo-Golf-Niner, IDN 18284293823...?" Grinned Sparrow as he walks back to a wall. Sparrow was sweating by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.