• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Resources panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
how can i remove the numbers for the gold,lumber and food panel?

i want to remove it but all i can do is to change it to 0.
is there a way on how to remove it?

i have an idea of changing the color of the text to black, but i don't know how. any ideas?

Level 9
but it only changes the color of the information when you hover your mouse on the resources panel.

Level 9
I already have removed the icon for the resources, but if someone know on how to remove the 0 or changing its color to black. Please post on how to do it.

i don't mind if no one got an answer, since my question is almost or not possible.

Level 9
Icons,Game Interface and tooltips doesn't have effect on what color the resources would be. and that is my problem, since i want it all to be black(the color of the resources is white).

Level 9
oh srry, i already have change the icons(is this what you meant by replacing the values?).
What i'm asking is on how to change the color to black of the number near the icon.
Or if possible, remove the number.

Level 9
what do you mean by black buttons?

i only need to know on how to change the color of the number near the icon in the resource panel.

or where is it located in Game Interface

Level 9
can you show a picture, mine doesn't work. It only changes the color of the description and not the number in the resource panel

Level 11
Checked it now, and it only changes the color of the tooltip. The value on the panel stays the same. Which means, as far as I know there is no way to simply change this value's color with the WE editor. When I come to think of it I don't think I have seen it done before. Sorry mate WE has its boundaries.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You can import a custom character set with invisible numbers. Sadly this will make all numbers player enter totally invisible but it will do what you are after.

It is else wise impossible in WC3, you would have to use a game like SC2 if you want this degree of customizibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.