• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Resources number on miniprofiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi,
I noticed that new little line under post count on miniprofile next to my messages, but for some reason it counts 0 when i have 3 resources uploaded, why is that the case? Any way to fix it so it shows my resources?

Level 30
I think i figured it out:

The Number doesn't indicate what number of resources you already uploaded, but it indictates the number of models that have been moderated. (Sent to Substandard or Approved).

I too have more models uploaded than indicated. But i do know that 23 of my models have been moderated. ( 4 Substandard and 19 Approved).

Edit: Okay. It only shows the Approved things, because i looked again and i do have 2 approved Icons and 2 Approved packs. With the 19 Approved models i have it adds up to 23.

Level 14
It should count all resources in my opinion though, yes i know that sometimes model is just stolen or a completely un optimized wow rip with tens of unnessesary custom textures, but other stuff like my improved models are thrown in the same cathegory, and then arent displayed too. It just appears like one didnt submit a thing. It could be shown as another tab when we hover over the Resources, and show that they are substandard.

Level 14
Our goal is for people to strive for approval and not substandard. Substandard is for simple edits or rough outcomes.
Mine improvement edits cant get approval unless i would go against of what i aimed them to be, while at the ssme time being highly requested and demanded resources, its different to model with poorly renoved weapon or low quality and no effort submissions. I put lots of effort and time into 'simple edit'. I am still for adding it to resource count in miniprofiles.

Mine improvement edits cant get approval unless i would go against of what i aimed them to be, while at the ssme time being highly requested and demanded resources, its different to model with poorly renoved weapon or low quality and no effort submissions. I put lots of effort and time into 'simple edit'. I am still for adding it to resource count in miniprofiles.

Why are you still whining about it?
You can just man up and just face the fact that if your stuff is in the substandard section is DOES NOT mean that it is 'bad', can't you?
Bad stuff is being put in restricted section where stolen, ripped and just the most utter shit is going to.

Your models are okay, but are not on a level that has standards.

Level 14
I'll speak as publisher of substandard resources. As frustrating as a substandard ruling can be for an author, moderators are competent in their evaluations and the judgement they express should be respected.
Not having substandard material show up on the default resource pages, and at the same time having it displayed in the miniprofile resumée does not make any sense.

At least as long as no distinction is made among substandard resources, between those that are labeled as such because they're too simple, and those who are labeled as substandard because they don't perform correctly or other reasons still. This distinction, however, does not exist today and it is not the topic of this thread.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Not having substandard material show up on the default resource pages, and at the same time having it displayed in the miniprofile resumée does not make any sense.
The profile is yours to command:
Screenshot 2017-11-05 20.12.30.png
Screenshot 2017-11-05 20.12.35.png

Status
Not open for further replies.