• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Fel Orc Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm just for fun making a fel orc tech-tree. Now I'm not very good at balancing and all that so I'm taking the easy way and just editing the normal orc tech-tree. I've edited the entire tree except for two things: something to replace the Kodo Beast (It's in outland where they havn't heard of Kodo Beasts) and an Ogre Hero. For the ogre I can't find a good hero ogre model (Norinrad's Ogre Gladiator is great but doesn't fit for the hero I have in mind). If anyone has a tip or so please tell me.

Level 9
I know about the kodos but they are from the orc RoC campaign where Grom Hellscream and his clan became fel (chaos) orcs. I don't know if there are any in the Black Citadel, with Magtheridon and all, but there shoudn't be any kodo beasts in Outland. The thing you said about salamanders,is the kodo beast's skin like the salamander? I doubt that since they are two diffrent models (not to diffrent I know but still).

Status
Not open for further replies.