• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting - Dual system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Oh hi there? I was wondering if you could please make a dual system for me. I will break it down into little segments, just so you understand what I fully expect of you when you make the spell.

And another thing I do not care if it's JASS/GUI/vJASS I can work with all of that. Just as long as it gets done.

Alright what the system will do. There is 2 teams. Example, team 1 and team 2. Every 5 minuets of game time 2 players will be picked to fight each-other in a dual arena.

The team colors for 1 are (If using JASS) 0, 1, 2 ,3 ,4.
The team colors for 2 are (If using JASS) 5, 6, 7 ,8 ,9.

If GUI. kind of the same but. Red, blue exc exc. So it's pretty much the first 5 colors in world editor for team 1 and the next 5 for team 2.

Now once the dual starts I would like it so that everything in the entire map stops moving. So you can not do anything while the dual is in play.

After 1 minuet if no one dies in a dual the duel will end. And both the players will be returned back to where their original position.

But if someone wins a match they will get 11k as a reward for killing their opponent.

A timer on the top right would be nice to show that the dual will start in 5 minuets.

Again 1 random player from both teams will be dueling each-other.

Region 1

Spawns team ones hero to the left side of the arena.
Region 2

Spawns team ones hero to the right side of the arena.
I will give credits and +rep. for whoever helps me of-course. And if someone does this the way I like it. I will give even more reputation. If possible.

What is this for? This is for a massive project of mine called. Heaven VS Hell Siege. Original ideas came from Heaven VS Hell and X hero Siege.

Status
Not open for further replies.