• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting attachments for my RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi i need some attachments for my RPG [dont worry im 100% sure im gona finish it] im 5% done i think.

Anyway i need the attachments. It doesent have to be now you can take your time, but i will need them sometime...

I would like
-Swords
Good and bad ones
[by bad i dont mean cheep models but.... like a wood sword or something cuz i want to put loads of wepons in my map and i cant have every thing overpowered or too fancy :wink: ]

-Shields
Good and bad ones
[same as above]

I WOULD LOVE IT IF THE MODELS CAME IN PACKS AND WERE NOT TOOOOO BIG A FILE SIZE
I know im asking alot

Ps: I dont mind it you take wepons from wc3 models its fine (like a footmans sword)

-BTW-
I know there is a form for requesting attachments and all but it has been slightly inactive.
I am also searching this site for attachments (they have loads btw..still need the simple ones though)

THX in advance
I will credit you if i use the attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.