• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request UI tile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Request UI tile + REP

16077311.jpg

Anyone can help me make this UI tile? +REP

Last edited:
Level 4
It's going to be hard especially the fact the map thing is circular and that you didn't provide a texture reference for the top bit of the UI. I might try but you need to provide a few more images to work with could you please. :) Thanks.

Level 12
Glad that you like it. Btw, i got some questions becoz i never played CoH before. what is the green circle icon in the minimap? And the three icons boxes beside the minimap ( human icon, rocket icon, fuel box icon), what are the uses of each of them? And the blue circle icon under the three icons has what use? Lastly, what is the use of the blue arrow inside the blue circle above the minimap? Sorry for so many questions. i need more info to make the function of the UI more similar to CoH. :D

Level 13
Hehe,let me tell you,
Human icon mean: Manpower,it like warcraft 3 gold,it use for build things.
Rocket Icon mean: Munitions,it use for upgrade somethings or cast spell it need use.
Fuel Box Icon Mean: Fuels,it like warcraft 3 lumber,it use for build things.
The blue arrow above the minimap that was give you see the Mission.
the blue circle under the minimap is warcraft 3 food,it has limit of training units.

Status
Not open for further replies.