• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[REQUEST] PRO MultiBoard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
  • Multiboard
    • Events:
      • Map Initialization
    • Conditions:
    • Actions:
      • Custom script: if (GetLocalPlayer() == ConvertedPlayer(ForLoopIndexA))
      • Custom script: if (GetLocalPlayer() == ConvertedPlayer(ForLoopIndexA))
  • Refresh
    • Events:
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions:
    • Actions:
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 3, row (2+Integer B) to (Gold of Player(Integer B))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 4, row (2+Integer B) to (Lumber of Player(Integer B))
      • Else - Actions
        • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 3, row (9+Integer B) to (Gold of Player(5+Integer B))
        • Multiboard - Set the text for (StatsTab[Integer A]) item in column 4, row (9+Integer B) to (Lumber of Player(5+Integer B))

Just missing these 2 things... The custom script what you need fix it and the "Lumber of player" I didn't find this option... I looked for "Player property" or something like that and didn't find it, Is "lumber/gold of player" a variable ?

Level 4
And about the custom scripts ? Did you fix them ? Can you post the custom script (fixed) here ? thanks

Level 4
Okay nice... But i got a question, why the multiboard is not showing ? It's 90% complete and it's still don't appears..

Status
Not open for further replies.