• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Removing the Allied Resources Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm making a game where two players share control of the same units. Only one of their resources is used, so I'd like to figure out how to keep the "Allied Resources Tab" from appearing for one of the players. Is this possible?

Level 3
This thing. I don't know it's name, but I want to get rid of it since it's not doing anything.

Untitled.jpg

Level 3
I thought he meant F11, if he means that multiboard that comes with fully controlled shared units then that's easily taken care of. It also allows for cool systems too.

All you have to do is create another multiboard after the first one appears then destroy the newly made one.

Oh wait, that worked, that is a multiboard. Great, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.