• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Refuge, Woodstuff doodads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello im creating a Terrain for some Months now but i just cant find the right Wood stuff for my Structures and Bridges aso.

im here to ask if somebody knows some good blank Wooden Support Beams or Wooden Planks -highres.
I know the ones from the Template ''Refuge in Ruins'' created by 'oGre_' (last seen 2019). He gave us permission to use his models but i just cant find out how to export a single Doodad from his map.

can somebody help me ?
(sorry for wrong prefix)

To export a doodad. Go to the Asset Manager, select the relevant .mdx file and then at the top next to the import button is the export button hit it and select where you want it exported to. Do not change the name of the file til after its exported.

If the model uses custom textures you'll need to export those. You can use a model viewing software like RMS or an mdx to mdl converter to see which textures the model uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.