• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting Map Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I would like to ask for the assistance of a map maker to help... Assist? well, i completely suck in the editer, and i would like someone to help me create a map idea, i dont think it needs much terrain so im not really worried about that, so if anyone wants to help i would be forever grateful and you would help me start on my.. career? hobby? of map making :cute:

Level 5
What's the idea? I might be able to help since the map I've been working on has gotten boring and I'm looking to take a break from it. Explain and reply back!
P.S I am alright at triggering, but not so fluent in ability making or terraining..

Ability =----------
Triggering = ----------
Terraining =---------- :grin:

Level 2
well terraining wont be important in this map at all, and i dont know how complicated the abilities will have to be trigger-wise, but i want to make a Cell-warfare type map, where your a cell that gets invaded by viruses and you have to create defenses to protect your cell, i want the ability to move, so you can find resources around the area, want everything to be seperate, like cell wall, nucleus, all that indevidual units, upgrades, 4 resources, energy (nucleus mana, used for moving, producing units, moving things inside the cell) DNA (needed for producing units, temporary cost, when your done training the unit you get this back) Protein (cost for producing units) and fat (food would be amount you have and over 100 your cell produces fat acids that are used in production of other types of units, expanding your cell etc) want the ability to split the organs of the cell to create 2, from energy producing organs, and fat producing organs, and maybe create new just for the sake of gameplay.

Level 2
it actually might not be that hard, it just sounds more complicated then it actually is, although i dont know how to trigger i have ideas on how some stuff might work

Status
Not open for further replies.