• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Reborn Vs Naruto v1.0e

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ok this is not mine and i dont know who created it i just posted it for anyone to download
Contents

Reborn Vs Naruto v1.0e (Map)

Reviews
13:02, 9th May 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 11
I think this is going to be rejected because of:
Its not your map and you do not have the permission
No proper description

Now to the actual map:
Creator: Its made by Nookaiser
Game: The game play is like DotA except it has manga heroes and there are 3 factions fighting each other instead of 2
Heros: The hero number is average, with good custom abilities and with lots of imported models
Items: Not that many items but there are both recipes and upgradeable items which is pretty good and increases the variety
Terrain: It had some imported doodads in the outside part of the map, it uses the normal wc3 terrain everywhere else but it has some effort in it and is pretty good to.

So fix permission and the description, this map deserves it!
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode here are some BB codes for the description
l