• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Range Unit/Hero attack rotation

Level 7
Hello, i know this question was kind of funny but i would like to know how to make the "Range attacking Unit/Hero" rotates. Where that "Range attacking Unit/Hero" should rotate to point its weapon to its target to able to match the point of where its missile was heading. Was this able to be done in object editor, if so how to do it?
hope you guys understand what i've just said. Thanks in advance

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
That's how the game works already, any non-Building unit needs to be facing it's target to attack it. Really, it's just tied to the Movement Type, it doesn't matter if it's a building or not.

Do you mean the bug that Reforged introduced with buildings not turning to face their targets? I think it's an HD only issue. There's several solutions on Hive already. The night elf Root/Uproot ability can apparently fix it.