• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

range spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I wan't a spell that when it will be casted to a hero/unit this hero/unit will have range with the attack style of Destroyed please if you made it give me a map so I can copy/paste the Trigger or Spell (or both) and you will have +rep , thanks

the range must attack flying units too and the rest units from far, and i want a second spell/trigger which will give range attack but without any attack styles, its own (if has) or if not then nothing (means none attack)

I wan't the trigger/range also to have time (30 Minutes if possible of having this buff that lets you attack from range and flying units)

Level 17
oh i think i know what you mean :D
i dont know if someone would make a whole map just because of this, its pretty simple to make: In object editor go to abilities, then press ctrl+f and write "orb of slow" after that look into the spell configuration to the right and look for "Data - Enabled Attack Index" it should be set to two. now all you have to do is make a trigger which gives this ability to your hero OR give this ability to an item so that it enables your hero to attack air and have a ranged attack. if you want the hero to seem like he is ranged make the units he is attacking with flying height 1 and this should enable his ranged attack have fun

Level 19
This is not the request section. Look again at the Destroyer model and how he does it and try to figure it out that way (than re-post again here if u encounter an ERROR) If you're too lazy for that , post a request...

Level 2
Have you considered making an ability similar to Chaos (Grunt) and making a new unit that is same like the old one except for the range, possible targets and projectile art?
You would need 2 abilities of that type, one to make your Unit1 into Unit2 and the ability to make Unit2 into Unit1.
You could make it disabled at map start for the player(s) and enable it later, when the spell is cast.
This by all means is not MUI.
View attachment Answer.w3x

Status
Not open for further replies.