• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

SPELL REQUEST: Attack Range bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
i think you can do it by using metamorphosis?
or give the unit range upgrade and enable the upgrade when spell is casted and start the timer for 8 second, when timer is expired then disable the upgrade.

or, again. create 2 unit with different range. transform the unit with the another one when casted, and return the unit back after the spell effect end.

Level 8
Metamorphosis is the way to go, or any other morph ability with the right adjustments. Be careful when using Meta as a morph spell as the Duration - Normal field actually determines how long it takes to transform (thank the Weird Ability Guide for that one) and Duration - Hero determines how long you stay morphed.

I'm not sure if this is solved/answered yet, and I know it's a request, but there's not a lot in this thread to warrant much effort. Besides, messing around with the Object Editor will help you familiarise yourself with it; it'll be good experience.

And as a side note, upgrades cannot be disabled via triggers. :(

Level 8
i think you can do it by using metamorphosis?
or give the unit range upgrade and enable the upgrade when spell is casted and start the timer for 8 second, when timer is expired then disable the upgrade.

or, again. create 2 unit with different range. transform the unit with the another one when casted, and return the unit back after the spell effect end.

Metamorphosis is the way to go, or any other morph ability with the right adjustments. Be careful when using Meta as a morph spell as the Duration - Normal field actually determines how long it takes to transform (thank the Weird Ability Guide for that one) and Duration - Hero determines how long you stay morphed.

I'm not sure if this is solved/answered yet, and I know it's a request, but there's not a lot in this thread to warrant much effort. Besides, messing around with the Object Editor will help you familiarise yourself with it; it'll be good experience.

And as a side note, upgrades cannot be disabled via triggers. :(

Thank you for your advises I'm going to try it and I'm supposing a another problem that you can be solve it?..

An flying ability that will raise but when it stunned, snared, or sleeps , I wanted to the caster immediately falls down into ground and removes her/his flying ability

P.S. Sorry for my bad ENGLISH again
:ogre_haosis:

Level 29
An flying ability that will raise but when it stunned, snared, or sleeps , I wanted to the caster immediately falls down into ground and removes her/his flying ability
Morph ability could work, when you said it will raise when it stunned, sleeps..etc you mean these are conditions, right? You can do so via trigger and you can also order a unit to fall on ground (Fly ability) then remove this ability from the caster.

Level 8
Morph ability could work, when you said it will raise when it stunned, sleeps..etc you mean these are conditions, right? You can do so via trigger and you can also order a unit to fall on ground (Fly ability) then remove this ability from the caster.

So.. can you help me out to make that Trigger Spell??? I tried it but im not too PRO in Spells... Can you Help me out??

Status
Not open for further replies.