• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Brainstorming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
As the name suggests, Random Brainstorming! If you just thought of a really good idea and you just don't know what chapter of the campaign it might be in, but you really like the idea, or you think it might come in one of the later chapters, but we haven't quite got there yet, this is where that can go (from no on).

I've been seeing a lot of random brainstorming all over the place in random discussions and it's hard to find some of the good ones that are buried in the old discussions and have been long forgotten. So, this is designed to help out!

Please make use of this discussion and post random ideas here!

Level 10
Quote From: Idea Discussion : Mission . . . 3?

Ognjen19 said:

Interesting idea. That concept could also easily be molded with the current ideas of the project. By that I mean the Necromancer from M1 (Rajz'narak) could be some kind of immortal (or at least could have been given a second chance somehow) that comes back from the dead in seek of his revenge... in a much more powerful form.

There could also be events that foreshadow Rajz'narak's immortality, such as the presence of 'immortal stones/crystals' (or something else with a better name :D) that the elves found in the cave in M1. Maybe they took a little something for themselves... like an 'immortal shard' (again, maybe something else with a better name) that was like an Ankh of Reincarnation that restores all hit points.

Level 17
Slayer14 said:
Interesting idea. That concept could also easily be molded with the current ideas of the project. By that I mean the Necromancer from M1(Rajz'narak) could be some kind of immortal (or at least could have been given a second chance somehow) that comes back from the deadin seek of his revenge... in a much more powerful form.
There could also be events that foreshadow Rajz'narak's immortality, such as the presence of 'immortal stones/crystals' (or something else with a better name :D) that the elves found in the cave in M1. Maybethey took a little something for themselves... like an 'immortal shard'(again, maybe something else with a better name) that was like an Ankh of Reincarnation that restores all hit points.
Well, i suppose call it 'belt of the shadow', it makes the weilder have second life, but only 1 extra life provided per user (undropable)
As for the cinematic, i suppose, when the High elves leave the necromancer's corpse, the effect of the 'belt of shadow' will take it's place, reviving the necromancer, after that we could use another cinematic in Other mission (i suppose in mission 3)
Where the cinematic tell us about the necromancer that meets one of our ally (un known human?)then the disguised necromancer come to us, and help us in our mission until mission (last - 2, is mean, if the last mission is mission 6, then, necromancer will show up his true form, attacking the group with massive spells, after killing some of your units (current unit - 4) then the necromancer leave with one of your hero/ine (kidnapping)

Status
Not open for further replies.