• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ragnarok PvP Izlude v1.7

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ragnarok PvP Izlude
Map Description
Well, this map has finally completed. In fact, I'm quite proud of this map I made. This map is based on the PvP Arena of Ragnarok Online, people who loved playing Ragnarok Online must play this map and the ones that have never played before too can try playing this. This map is inspired by Ragnarok Online and also Valkemiere's Ragnarok PvP Prontera.

Featuring-:
*Ragnarok PvP Feelings
*Ragnarok Sound Effects
*Ragnarok Gaming Effects
*Ragnarok Terrain

Enjoy ~
Credits
Ribenamania
General Frank
JetFangInferno
SinisterX
Protection
This file is protected.
Versions
v1.7
- Added sound on player enter arena
- Reduced detecting skill cooldown & mana
- Increased attack speed boost of adrenaline rush
- Fixed floating text bugs
- Fixed some skills
- Disabled hunter auto attack

v1.6
- Fixed some respawn stuck location
- Fixed hammerfall effect
- Fixed high priest resurrection condition
- Fixed frost/stun condition
- Reduced double strafing cooldown

v1.5b - Fixed gold bug

v1.5
- Reduced lag and fixed bugs
- Fixed some spell timing problem
- Fixed item icons
- Removed chat system

v1.4b - Fixed floating text bugs

v1.4
- Added new character [Paladin]
- Changed spear boomerang effect
- Added new item [Yggdrasil Leaf]
- Added chat system

v1.3
- Added new character [Stalker]
- Removed DamageTextDialog due to request

v1.2
-Fixed party system bug
-Added new command -repick

v1.1b - Fixed respawn bug

v1.1
- Some typo errors fixed
- Item gold cost and charges manipulated
- Character rebalanced
- Added party system [F9 for information]
- Skill added cooldown

v1.0
- Units are invulnerable in respawn area
- Back sliding bug fixed
- Credits added [F9]
- Units don't die too easily now
- Unit cannot cast spells when frozen now
- Damage text can be disable now

vBETAb - Map uploaded

vBETA - PrivateVersion, tested with public
Keywords:
ragnarok, pvp, player, versus, skill, slash, hack, izlude, RO, online, arena
Contents

Ragnarok PvP Izlude v1.7 (Map)

Reviews
15:34, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
"If you steal from one author, it’s plagiarism", Wilson Mizner.

Dont worry valk, truth will be revealed, i voted NO. mwahahah, malingsia emang maling, gak rakyatnya gak pemerintahnya :D

Level 31
I vote no approval for this map.

This map was originally created by my friend, Valkemiere. When he decided to go venture with Ribenamania, both of them worked together. However, Ribenamania cheated and went solo by himself.

This is unethical people, if I am a moderator, I will not vote for this to be approved!

You need to prove it before you can claim it to be stolen.

Ribenamania have once send me this map and I check through it. All those trigger are definitely in pure JASS and not from GUI > JASS as Valkemiere claim it to be.

Infact, Valkemiere doesn't even send me his map that are deem to be the authentic version of this map. At here, you cannot prove it was stolen with just a word.

this map sucks

This map are still 5 millions times better than your map [/sarcasm]

Dont worry valk, truth will be revealed, i voted NO. mwahahah, malingsia emang maling, gak rakyatnya gak pemerintahnya :D

Ever read the rules before posting? This is a international site, not a indonesian site.

Thank you Septimus for clarifying my name and others for supporting! ><
Guys, I am not hoping for a war in this map. 50+ comments in the map and almost 3/5 of them are of "cheat~" "valkremiere!" "stealer!". If I am really a cheater, just find some prove and get me into the "jail" -.-

*Take it easy, not offending anyone*
I have a request, can a map moderator reset the vote? I'm pretty sure that someone voted 0/5 just to "justify" my "cheating". The same goes to the voting in epicwar. And to the one who did that "justifying", I persuade you not to do that since it's very childish. Oh well..

Level 13
well this map can b prove. this my map i work alone. bfore we both make map with ribenamania.
http://epicwar.com/maps/25630/
the skill are same with this map.

this map i work both with ribenamania
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/ragnarok-pvp-mvp-izlude-90864/

if all the spell he make by himself. so what is my work, just name? i only good in spells/effect. i make several hero spells. and you can see this map updated, i didnt see new job.

this is my ragnarok forum i hv created
http://ragnarokwoe.forum2u.org/. first ribenamania is fan of my map. and he want to learn mapmaking for me. so i teach him, and he join my map ragnarok pvp idzlude.

this is my first time i work pvp idzlude alone
http://ragnarokwoe.forum2u.org/ragnarok-pvp-idzlude-in-progress-t10.html
some spells i imported from my old map ragnarok-woe. so i'm just updated new trancendent job.

now i'm leave those site. and stop making ragnarok map. bcause of you stealing and make new same pvp idzlude alone. suck. many ppl ask me for new ragnarok map. well i just tell ribenamania is the best ragnarok mapmaker ask him!

-.- Let's get into it one by one.. wootz so many stuff to deal with. ^^

Valkemiere said:
well this map can b prove. this my map i work alone. bfore we both make map with ribenamania.
http://epicwar.com/maps/25630/
the skill are same with this map.

The skills are not same with your map but in fact, same with ragnarok.
Valkemiere said:
this map i work both with ribenamania
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/ragnarok-pvp-mvp-izlude-90864/
if all the spell he make by himself. so what is my work, just name? i only good in spells/effect. i make several hero spells. and you can see this map updated, i didnt see new job.

You did some crappy terrain and that's all. =D
Valkemiere said:
this is my ragnarok forum i hv created
http://ragnarokwoe.forum2u.org/. first ribenamania is fan of my map. and he want to learn mapmaking for me. so i teach him, and he join my map ragnarok pvp idzlude.

You taught me nothing, just something I ask. I joined you in ragnarok pvp izlude but you're too "busy" that you don't even lay a hand on it. So I remaked one.
Valkemiere said:
this is my first time i work pvp idzlude alone
http://ragnarokwoe.forum2u.org/ragnarok-pvp-idzlude-in-progress-t10.html
some spells i imported from my old map ragnarok-woe. so i'm just updated new trancendent job.

-.- But your harddisk broke, that's your fate, so sorry to hear that.

Level 13
holy shit! i just do terrain? what is the forum for?? i develop ragnarok map long time ago. then you tell me just do terrain, 40% TERRAIN, 90% SPELLS, 50% ICON, 70% TRIGGER i working on. i swear you will got revenge.
u just edit all my spell. and claim. you think i'm stupid? i have prove map. which i still hv.
here the spell i hv made before and send to you. you suck in spells dude. you even cant finished your resurect spell. then i'm finish it.
this is last prove

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/132cj4/_files/Ragnarok MvP Boss 1.0.w3x

all made from gui. it open source. if this spell not same with your map. i'm stop mapmaking.
THIS IS RIBENAMANIA MAPS, WHICH EDITED SPELL, JASS MADE.
HE SENT ME LONG TIME AGO. AND TELL ME NOT TO SPREAD IT.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/3d0h6j/_files/Ragnarok PVP Izlude vBeta.w3x

look sonic blow.. grand croos.. storm gust, look the falcon attack, double strafe, anything. it same! with my map ragnarok pvp prontera, ragnarok woe , this map, and your fucking map.

HERE THE MAP WE BOTH MAKE! THIS IS OPEN SOURCE. AND ALL SPELL MADE FROM GUI.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/hwn75e/_files/Ragnarok_PVP_Izlude.w3x

SO YOU TELL MAKE A NEW ONE WITHOUT MY SPELLS? YOU TOO ARROGANT

Last edited:
holy shit! i just do terrain? what is the forum for?? i develop ragnarok map long time ago. then you tell me just do terrain, 40% TERRAIN, 90% SPELLS, 50% ICON, 70% TRIGGER i working on. i swear you will got revenge.
u just edit all my spell. and claim. you think i'm stupid? i have prove map. which i still hv.
here the spell i hv made before and send to you. you suck in spells dude. you even cant finished your resurect spell. then i'm finish it.
this is last prove

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/132cj4/_files/Ragnarok MvP Boss 1.0.w3x

all made from gui. it open source. if this spell not same with your map. i'm stop mapmaking.
THIS IS RIBENAMANIA MAPS, WHICH EDITED SPELL, JASS MADE.
HE SENT ME LONG TIME AGO. AND TELL ME NOT TO SPREAD IT.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/3d0h6j/_files/Ragnarok PVP Izlude vBeta.w3x

look sonic blow.. grand croos.. storm gust, look the falcon attack, double strafe, anything. it same! with my map ragnarok pvp prontera, ragnarok woe , this map, and your fucking map.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/hwn75e/_files/Ragnarok_PVP_Izlude.w3x

SO YOU TELL MAKE A NEW ONE WITHOUT MY SPELLS? YOU TOO ARROGANT

I forgive you for flaming, to moderators. Don't ban him, just let him be it -.- He'll need to have some time to accept the fact. I suck at spell.. who believes that? And you did stuff in the map that your harddisk broke, the map I made, you did 10% terrain. Btw, I used another resurrect system that differs yours, you can ask Septimus if you want to. Even the death system is by me. I repeat, the spells aren't same with your ragnarok pvp prontera but it's same as the actual MMORPG Ragnarok. I won't keep your badwords in mind, just.. calm down. I'll give you time to think over it.

Level 13
i'm not flaming. i just tell the fact, my hardisk broken, but i still have in flashdisk you know. thats all the prove.
you still talk about it same as actual mmorpg ragnarok. i dont think so.
people spells made it different even same theme.

and you didnt answer all of my prove.

i'm not flaming. i just tell the fact, my hardisk broken, but i still have in flashdisk you know. thats all the prove.
you still talk about it same as actual mmorpg ragnarok. i dont think so.
people spells made it different even same theme.

lol, there you go.. you lied =]
You're not flaming, oh.. I see~
Anyway, the spells *are* different. =.=

Level 12
I forgive you for flaming, to moderators. Don't ban him, just let him be it -.- He'll need to have some time to accept the fact. I suck at spell.. who believes that? And you did stuff in the map that your harddisk broke, the map I made, you did 10% terrain. Btw, I used another resurrect system that differs yours, you can ask Septimus if you want to. Even the death system is by me. I repeat, the spells aren't same with your ragnarok pvp prontera but it's same as the actual MMORPG Ragnarok. I won't keep your badwords in mind, just.. calm down. I'll give you time to think over it.

Your map won't get accepted.

Normal maps hard to get through the moderation process, and even so maps like yours who was made by someone else will never get through.

This was his thread started long ago on my forum. My forum, I moderate it, its mine.

http://www.indogamers.com/f486/ragnarok_pvp_idzlude-33698/

He even told me in a yahoo messenger conversation, he just got cheated by some cheater mapmaker and I asked him how... and he gave me the log file of the yahoo chat conversation of both of them talking. I hope valkemiere still has that.

Peace and good luck making another map Ribenmania.

Level 31

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/p...PVP_Izlude.w3x

Upon seeing valkemiere spells, I can 100% confirm it isn't stolen by Ribenamania.

Why?

First of all, valkemiere spells was completely terrible coded. It use wait, it contain memory leak, does not use loop, contain Do Nothing action and DOES NOT EVEN REMOVE MOST OF THE MEMORY LEAK..

On the other hand, the JASS version by Ribenamania was far perfect, it does not even have a single leak (It even destroy boolexpr leak), use coordinates x,y,z, use natives, bjless and local variable as well.

If I am Ribenamania, I won't be stealing valkemiere spells as anybody who are being a experience spells maker could code a better trigger than this, even if anybody want to edit to make it better. It would be a hell lot of work.

Just look at this trigger, ever heard of loop?

• Meteor Assault
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Meteor Assault
    • Actions
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 0.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Set MeteorSFX[1] = (Last created special effect)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 45.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Set MeteorSFX[2] = (Last created special effect)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 90.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Set MeteorSFX[3] = (Last created special effect)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 135.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Set MeteorSFX[4] = (Last created special effect)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 180.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Set MeteorSFX[5] = (Last created special effect)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 225.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Set MeteorSFX[6] = (Last created special effect)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 270.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Set MeteorSFX[7] = (Last created special effect)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 315.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Set MeteorSFX[8] = (Last created special effect)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 360.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Set MeteorSFX[9] = (Last created special effect)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the head of (Triggering unit) using war3mapImported\MindFog.mdx
      • Set MeteorSFX[10] = (Last created special effect)
      • Wait 2.00 game-time seconds
      • Special Effect - Destroy MeteorSFX[1]
      • Special Effect - Destroy MeteorSFX[2]
      • Special Effect - Destroy MeteorSFX[3]
      • Special Effect - Destroy MeteorSFX[4]
      • Special Effect - Destroy MeteorSFX[5]
      • Special Effect - Destroy MeteorSFX[6]
      • Special Effect - Destroy MeteorSFX[7]
      • Special Effect - Destroy MeteorSFX[8]
      • Special Effect - Destroy MeteorSFX[9]
      • Special Effect - Destroy MeteorSFX[10]
If a GUI spells was indeed convert into JASS, the most obvious thing you could notice was.

1) It does not use local variable.
2) It contain bj.
3) It leak boolexpr.
4) It use location, instead of coordinates (A good jasser never use location).

However, I failed to notice those in his code. It was clean and perfect since it was really make out of scratch like he say it does. If you bring this issues to every staff with JASS experience, I can guarantee you the answer are the same if they make a comparison between your spells and Ribenamania spells.

From the triggering I seen, valkemiere does not even know a single thing about GUI and yet he claim somebody who know JASS to stole his spells? That's like saying Vexorian stole somebody spells who are done 100% in GUI without any JASS interfere.

Level 12
Upon seeing valkemiere spells, I can 100% confirm it isn't stolen by Ribenamania.

Why?

First of all, valkemiere spells was completely terrible coded. It use wait, it contain memory leak, does not use loop, contain Do Nothing action and DOES NOT EVEN REMOVE MOST OF THE MEMORY LEAK..

On the other hand, the JASS version by Ribenamania was far perfect, it does not even have a single leak (It even destroy boolexpr leak), use coordinates x,y,z, use natives, bjless and local variable as well.

If I am Ribenamania, I won't be stealing valkemiere spells as anybody who are being a experience spells maker could code a better trigger than this, even if anybody want to edit to make it better. It would be a hell lot of work.

• Meteor Assault
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 0.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 45.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 90.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 135.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 180.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 225.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 270.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 315.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with size (300.00, 300.00))) offset by 256.00 towards 360.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\BlackArrow\BlackArrowMissile.mdl
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the head of (Triggering unit) using war3mapImported\MindFog.mdx
If a GUI spells was indeed convert into JASS, the most obvious thing you could notice was.

2) It contain bj.
3) It leak boolexpr.

However, I failed to notice those in his code. It was clean and perfect since it was really make out of scratch like he say it does. If you bring this issues to every staff with JASS experience, I can guarantee you the answer are the same if they make a comparison between your spells and Ribenamania spells.

From the triggering I seen, valkemiere does not even know a single thing about GUI and yet he claim somebody who know JASS to stole his spells? That's like saying Vexorian stole somebody spells who are done 100% in GUI without any JASS interfere.

You don't get it.

Both of them worked on this map together. It has nothing to do with GUI converted to JASS or anything.

It is the fact that why when Ribenmania agreed to work on this map together with Valkemiere, he suddenly went solo and get all the credits for it.

Just think about it, if you're making a map with me called Ragnarok RPG. It was your idea then you asked me for help since I'm better at JASS and terraining. Then we both agreed to work on this project together, you gave me an unprotected version of the current Ragnarok RPG you made.

I took it and leave you alone, and edit all the stuff in it, I may start from scratch again because your triggers and terrain were pathetic.

However, I've dissapointed you, I've cheated you, I've humiliated you.

Now understand this, even if you've won over Valkemiere unfairly, but he has created a better map than you out of despair. Its called Battle Stadium DON and its very popular in wc3r forum or nibbits and its hosted many times in bnet.

Level 4

Its just like you are saying that JJ Thompson is the one who invent atom :D

"If you steal from one author, it’s plagiarism", Wilson Mizner.

Stealing and changing some, like ribemania's RL malingsian government :D how if i deprotect your Arthas cinematic map, change the model, and if there's a leak i remove the leak, and claim it as my own? :D

Student betraying teacher, thats it :D

From the triggering I seen, valkemiere does not even know a single thing about GUI

LOL, if he doesnt even know a single thing about GUI, why he can create maps? You're funny indeed :thumbs_down:

and yet he claim somebody who know JASS to stole his spells?

So how if i steal your map, change your GUI script to JASS, and then claim it as my own :D

Level 10
IMPROVING someone else map without giving credit is very evil.

And I wonder why every map moderators venerates JASS.

I was a tester of this map, so I know that this map was obviously made by Valkemiere.

And well done Septimus, your job here is not to comment the map-maker but the map itself,
yet you use your authority to insult another user.

I agree with LudwigVonDrake's opinion.

Level 2
the whole concept was first introduced by Valkemiere to our forum at indogamers. I agree with DoOs, I can totally delete all the GUI triggers since I already know the concept and stuff and recreate it with JASS, free of leak. However, that whole thing of doublecrossing and leaving your partner behind ain't cool.

Level 31
I took it and leave you alone, and edit all the stuff in it, I may start from scratch again because your triggers and terrain were pathetic.

Ribenamania map was 96 * 96 size while valkemiere map was 160 * 160 size. If Ribenamania was indeed stealing from valkemiere, most of the inner game structure would remain the same such as the map size.

Now understand this, even if you've won over Valkemiere unfairly, but he has created a better map than you out of despair. Its called Battle Stadium DON and its very popular in wc3r forum or nibbits and its hosted many times in bnet.

Just because it was popular at nibbits or battlenet, it doesn't mean it was popular at other community as well. Do not forget, battlenet have several region. It probably popular at Azeroth, but it doesn't mean it popular at Northrend.

LOL, if he doesnt even know a single thing about GUI, why he can create maps? You're funny indeed

If you just know GUI only, you cannot do a single thing. Infact, without JASSING knowledge. Your map would be freaking lag after a period of time playing it shall the trigger contain leak was fire frequently, making the fps drop drastically.

So how if i steal your map, change your GUI script to JASS, and then claim it as my own :D

Go ahead and do it, everybody would know it was stolen the moment they see it. Map that are stolen and have the script converted from GUI to JASS are damn obvious.

yet you use your authority to insult another user.

1) I do not have any authority.
2) I do not insult the user, I was saying the spells was badly done.

Level 12
Ribenamania map was 96 * 96 size while valkemiere map was 160 * 160 size. If Ribenamania was indeed stealing from valkemiere, most of the inner game structure would remain the same such as the map size.

Just because it was popular at nibbits or battlenet, it doesn't mean it was popular at other community as well. Do not forget, battlenet have several region. It probably popular at Azeroth, but it doesn't mean it popular at Northrend.

If you just know GUI only, you cannot do a single thing. Infact, without JASSING knowledge. Your map would be freaking lag after a period of time playing it shall the trigger contain leak was fire frequently, making the fps drop drastically.

Go ahead and do it, everybody would know it was stolen the moment they see it. Map that are stolen and have the script converted from GUI to JASS are damn obvious.

All we want is that valkemiere is credited for this map.

Yet you fail to realize this...

The original thread, with author: Ribenmania and Valkemiere together. Its evident Ribenmania cheated Valkemiere's ideas and made it entirely his map. Even though everything seem JASS, its not about Valkemieres GUI spells converted to JASS, the point was that both of them worked on this project together and Ribenmania cheated.

Now it would have been much easier if Ribenmania just accepted credit for Valkemiere.

Level 4

So let me resize one of your melee map :D

Its showing that you are JEALOUS to him! lol

You cannot do a single thing? Many map is created by GUI, spell too, and its still working!

You must know XYZ programming language to play JASS: ITS NOT TRUE

MAP is good because its created by JASS
Map is good because its not created by JASS
MAP is good because its created by GUI
Map is good because its not created by GUI

lololol

also i remember reading tutorial making GUI without leak.

I dont want to be like Ribemania and his kind, malingsian, so sorry, i dont do plagiarism :D

Level 31
All we want is that valkemiere is credited for this map.

Yet you fail to realize this...
Ragnarok PVP/MVP Izlude

The original thread, with author: Ribenmania and Valkemiere together. Its evident Ribenmania cheated Valkemiere's ideas and made it entirely his map. Even though everything seem JASS, its not about Valkemieres GUI spells converted to JASS, the point was that both of them worked on this project together and Ribenmania cheated.

Now it would have been much easier if Ribenmania just accepted credit for Valkemiere.

Yes, I do notice it. That is why I said the full scale of the map.

What I seen here is Ribenamania map full scale was 96 * 96 while the full scale of the project map was 160 * 128.

If indeed Ribenamania map was stolen, the full scale would be 160 * 128 while the playable area is 96 * 96. From the last time I check, the map size was at 96 * 96.

The map was indeed map out of scratch, you cannot just copy and paste a terrain.

So let me resize one of your melee map :D

Resize it won't help, cause you only could resize the playable size not the full size.

Its showing that you are JEALOUS to him! lol

What for I want to jealous, that is qft. For example, you probably don't even know what is AotZ or ROE map.

You cannot do a single thing? Many map is created by GUI, spell too, and its still working!

That was because they have a few jass scripting to back it up. Do you know custom script was actually a gui action to call out a jass action?

Level 4
The map was indeed map out of scratch, you cannot just copy and paste a terrain.

You can
What for I want to jealous, that is qft. For example, you probably don't even know what is AotZ or ROE map.

Youre acting like a master, but in fact like a _ _ _ _ -_-

That was because they have a few jass scripting to back it up. Do you know custom script was actually a gui action to call out a jass action?

What you are saying is wrong, a map is good because its made of GUI or JASS, a map is not good because its not made of GUI or JASS.

Level 12
Yes, I do notice it. That is why I said the full scale of the map.

What I seen here is Ribenamania map full scale was 96 * 96 while the full scale of the project map was 160 * 128.

If indeed Ribenamania map was stolen, the full scale would be 160 * 128 while the playable area is 96 * 96. From the last time I check, the map size was at 96 * 96.

Resize it won't help, cause you only could resize the playable size not the full size.

ZomG, yes you can change the full size! and if so just look at those names

Author: Ribenmania, Valkemiere

map name: Ragnarok PVP Idzlude

What does this say? It says that they both had a history working together.

Why now this map only contains Ribenmania's name?

Now why is Valkemiere and us acting like a bunch of demostrators?

Do you honestly think we would do this just for fun?

I don't go around this forum making a mess, its not fun. However, if I do see something wrong, especially if it involves my friend, then I will help him face it.

Why can't you understand the pattern? Both of them work togehter. In the end only one name. What happened to the other dude?

The answer is: Cheated.

Level 2
again

the whole concept was first introduced by Valkemiere to our forum at indogamers. I agree with DoOs, I can totally delete all the GUI triggers since I already know the concept and stuff and recreate it with JASS, free of leak. However, that whole thing of doublecrossing and leaving your partner behind ain't cool.

Level 4

Author: Ribenmania, Valkemiere

map name: Ragnarok PVP Idzlude

Why now this map only contains Ribenmania's name?

Now why is Valkemiere and us acting like a bunch of demostrators?

Do you honestly think we would do this just for fun?

I don't go around this forum making a mess, its not fun. However, if I do see something wrong, especially if it involves my friend, then I will help him face it.

Why can't you understand the pattern? Both of them work togehter. In the end only one name. What happened to the other dude?

The answer is: Cheated.

So DoOs, how if we together create a map, then I someday using the same name and different map size and taking almost all of your spell with only credit to me? :grin:

Level 4
Sorry DP

Anyway, justice shall prevail, DON is far better and more success than this ripping-off Malingsian map, we should stop this argue as we are arguing with 2 mindless creature :grin:

Level 31

IzludeMap.jpg

You got to prove this was changeable, not just a empty talk like this. At here, the staff could only reject a map if there is 100% concrete evidence of it to be stolen.

The thread, map and scripting I see doesn't provide enough arguement to say it was stolen.

Just because they have history of working together, it doesn't mean Ribenamania are not allowed to start a fresh project of the same concept.

If both map are different with 1 of it are made out of scratch by 1 person, then it make sense. You got to understand, at here we cannot say somebody steal a resources without any valid evidence.

Anyway, justice shall prevail, DON is far better and more success than this ripping-off Malingsian map, we should stop this argue as we are arguing with 2 mindless creature

Mind your language. If you want to prove you are right, you got to show the evidence.

I only backup a person that could show a good evidence, not a person who do empty talk. As for this case, Ribenamania map have show quite a few proof to me that this map was make out of scratch. If you want to convince me, you got to show the same thing to me.

The thread and the map you show to me give a opposite answer especially at the trigger. If Ribenamania making the spells out of scratch, why should he gives credit since he done it personally by himself?

Do not forget, this is RO. It have specific theme, just because they have some sort of same ability effect. It doesn't mean it was stolen if the scripting and everything else say like wise.

For example, if 1 DBZ map have spells "XXX". Does it mean every other DBZ map with same spells got to be consider as stolen spells?

Level 4
Just because they have history of working together, it doesn't mean Ribenamania are not allowed to start a fresh project of the same concept.

By stelling other's spell? Talking with you is nonsense :thumbs_down: we should stop this, just the fact remain this map sucks and DON is far better :D

Level 12

I know ur right, its his own right to do it. However, double crossing someone pisses us off. So he'll have to suffer the consequences until he atleast acknowledge it was all Valkemiere's concept.

Ur map rating is 2.56, I rate your map 1/5 and this is not against any THW rules because its my opinion that your map was Valkemiere's concept. Besides that the gameplay is bad and terrain needs work. It deserves a 1/5.

This is what happen to cheaters. It doesn't happen to any other maps, you can clearly browse other maps and see that they have a normal discussion with normal rating. You should know that if you're making a map you have to please everyone so that your map becomes popular. Cheating does not please "everyone".

Oh and about the map size. Any mapmaker should know map size can be resized.

Level 31
By stelling other's spell? Talking with you is nonsense we should stop this, just the fact remain this map sucks and DON is far better :D

The spells was originated from Ragnarok Online game and Ribenmania RO spells was completely different than Valkymiere RO spells in term of scripting. Since both of them took it from the same game, of course it look the same.

Then again, it was the scripting that determine if the spells are stolen or not.

I know ur right, its his own right to do it. However, double crossing someone pisses us off. So he'll have to suffer the consequences until he atleast acknowledge it was all Valkemiere's concept.

The concept was all originally from RO game. Having the same concept doesn't mean it was stolen. For example, if I make a spells based on lightning concept, it doesn't mean other person spells was a stolen spells just because it follow the lightning concept as well.

If this does, then all aos map including dota should be banned since the concept was originally originated from aeon of strife.

This is what happen to cheaters. It doesn't happen to any other maps, you can clearly browse other maps and see that they have a normal discussion with normal rating.

Not really, some map do have such a discussion until it was proven to be guilty or innocent. Some was rejected cause it was too obvious especially when the scripting show a sign of deprotect.

Being a neutral side, all I can say was the evidence was currently pointing toward Ribenamania being innocent.

If you still does not satified with it, please be patience till the staff get into it.

Level 12
You shouldn't be thinking of yourselves as a pro mapmaker with your 464 rep.

You just got pwned.

First check the map bounds. Then click the right,left,up,down arrows to resize it to a size that is divisible by 32.
test.jpg

Then wallah!
test2.jpg

You still failed to notice the fact that this project was in the beginning worked by two people.
Ribenmania and Valkemiere.
There are witnesses that prove this and there is a thread that prove this also.

Now we can't really tell what happened along the way, either Valkemiere left the project or Ribenmania cheated him, or there was a dispute. However we do know that it is possible that Ribenmania left Valkemiere stole his concepts and turned his GUI spells into non-leak JASS spells, improved the terrain, yet didn't give credit to the original person who started it all.

Map size different? I can change that :p. The map is all JASS? We can change that too.

Now please, stop acting like u know what fair and justice is.

Level 1
I look at all this in a neutral point of view.

The situation is: both of them worked, then one of them stopped doing it and then the other guy, without permission or acknowledging the other guy, starts making another map based off the same thing.

Now in theory, if they have never worked together in the first place, this map wouldn't even exist.

So in that regard I ask you to acknowledge your influence off of working with Valkemiere. DotA came from an original idea OFF OF A GENRE, so it acknowledges that it is an AoS game by itself.

Sure they're scripted differently and they're both based off RO and all that but first of all, since I've never played it, are their effects the same? See it is 2 different things to convert GUI -> JASS and take a spell based off GUI to make a spell using JASS so your reasons are still invalid.

There is one undeniable fact that both of you worked together and thus inspired you to make this map, in that respect, without Valkemiere and your collaborations, I am willing to bet that you would never have thought of making this map. Influences deserve to be mentioned as I've seen lots of them being mentioned in different maps.

I only recommend you mention his name as it was HIM who led you to making this map, otherwise, happy flaming all of you :D

Level 31
You shouldn't be thinking of yourselves as a pro mapmaker with your 464 rep.

1) Do I said I pro? No, I did't
2) Does reputation means you are good in map making? Can it prove it?
3) Reputation are easy to be abuse, hardly anybody use reputation system at the right way.
4) I am requesting evidence, now trying to show off. Get the facts right.

You still failed to notice the fact that this project was in the beginning worked by two people.
Ribenmania and Valkemiere.
There are witnesses that prove this and there is a thread that prove this also.

Do not forget about map version. If valkemiere was indeed the original creator that create the map, he would probably send a map with the version elder than the version Ribenmania currently have.

As far as I recall, Ribenamania map version was far lower than valkemiere version. If Ribenamania map was indeed stolen from valkemiere, the version got to be higher.

valkiemiere map version was currently 1344, if ribenamania could provide a version lower than 1344. Then it could possibly not a stolen material.

GUI spells into non-leak JASS spells,

Converting into leakless JASS isn't enough, it have more than you think.

Level 12
1) Do I said I pro? No, I did't
2) Does reputation means you are good in map making? Can it prove it?
3) Reputation are easy to be abuse, hardly anybody use reputation system at the right way.
4) I am requesting evidence, now trying to show off. Get the facts right.

Do not forget about map version. If valkemiere was indeed the original creator that create the map, he would probably send a map with the version elder than the version Ribenmania currently have.

As far as I recall, Ribenamania map version was far lower than valkemiere version. If Ribenamania map was indeed stolen from valkemiere, the version got to be higher.

valkiemiere map version was currently 1344, if ribenamania could provide a version lower than 1344. Then it could possibly not a stolen material.

Converting into leakless JASS isn't enough, it have more than you think.

Still your words are no longer credible. You can't even figure out how to resize a map... how are you suppose to figure out fairness??

Also, Valkemiere's hard disk was fried, somethin like that... that is why he needed our help because he doesn't have the elder versions that Ribenmania has. If he has those files than it would have been simple :grin:.

But I tell you this, whats more simple is if Ribenmania had given credit to Valkemiere.

Level 13

Why?

• Meteor Assault
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions

2) It contain bj.
3) It leak boolexpr.

this is not my spell. i always use variable and destroy it. understand?

Last edited:
Level 31
Still your words are no longer credible. You can't even figure out how to resize a map... how are you suppose to figure out fairness??

It is not my word that are creditable to it, it was the evidence itself does.

That is why I keep on telling you to give evidence instead of empty talk.

You can't even figure out how to resize a map...

Let me ask you, do you know every single feature of WE? Even the most experience WE user doesn't know every single function of it.

Because I do not know the feature that is why I ask for evidence, ever learn to read and understand what I said?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1203646-post78.html

You got to prove this was changeable, not just a empty talk like this. At here, the staff could only reject a map if there is 100% concrete evidence of it to be stolen.

Level 10

Sorry Septimus, I will frankly say that you suck.

I know, at first you are trying to be fair,
but in the end your own ego consumes you,
and you try to be the victor of this dispute, NO MATTER WHAT

Now, there's an evidence, the name of the author itself,
and yet you're still trying to protect your opinion?

How childish.

I have translated an Indonesia tutorial that proves
GUI users can pwnd JASS users

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorial-submission-283/how-to-remove-memory-leaks-in-gui-134778/

Oh, and Valkemiere said that it's not his spell.
Well, I'm looking forward to see your reply, Septimus.

Level 1
Sorry Septimus, I will frankly say that you suck.

I know, at first you are trying to be fair,
but in the end your own ego consumes you,
and you try to be the victor of this dispute, NO MATTER WHAT

How childish.

I have translated an Indonesia tutorial that proves

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorial-submission-283/how-to-remove-memory-leaks-in-gui-134778/

Steps:

1. Someone defends their opinion
2. Counter-argument
3. Will not listen and deny it all day long
3a. Because of pride
4. ???
5 PROFIT!!!

Look, all of us (except some) are just plugging our fingers into our ears and screaming,"LALALALALA I CANT HEAR U!11!" if we do this. At least concede something for God's sake.

I acknowledge that this map is much improved, better JASS scripting, less memory leak, better terrained and all that but I do not agree this is all his doing. Sure it was influenced by RO but with that said, the first person to get his attention was Valkemiere.

For example if there was a Naruto-based map that someone made by himself from start to finish, the theme itself would be a tribute to its main influence, Naruto itself, but on the other hand this map only existed because of 2 things: the existence of RO itself and your collaboration with Valkemiere, which started your way and idea to doing this map.

After you did it with him and he quit it (if I'm right on that statement), you would think that this concept is quite good and you plan to improve it right? Well this concept was first established by Valkemiere and YOU inherited this idea as well, so it's pretty unfair to not mention that. You did it, he quit and you thought,"Hey this is a pretty good map, I should improve it even if I start it off from scratch again!"

If you fail to see my logic, then you fail at arguments thus you fail at posting on a forum

Level 31

The scripting are pointing to other direction.

This is not about GUI pawn JASS or JASS pawn GUI. It was about GUI spells that are stolen by converting it from GUI to JASS.

You don't even know what's going on and come in all the sudden and said people sucks. Read the pages 3, it was about valkemiere claim the spells to be stolen by barely converted it from GUI to JASS.

What I am saying right now is the spells was 100% pure jass spells that are not stolen by converting it from gui to jass and make a minor editing.

Oh, and Valkemiere said that it's not his spell.
Well, I'm looking forward to see your reply, Septimus.

The meteor spells trigger was taken from this map link provided by him.

http://epicwar.com/maps/11428

Level 12

That is why I keep on telling you to give evidence instead of empty talk.

Let me ask you, do you know every single feature of WE? Even the most experience WE user doesn't know every single function of it.

Because I do not know the feature that is why I ask for evidence, ever learn to read and understand what I said?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1203646-post78.html

Omg, go to your World Editor, if not use NewGen World Editor. Create a new map with a small size.

Go to the Frickin MAP options, modify the map bounds as my last post explained. And THERE YA GO, a small map sized turned into a 160x160!. Why 160x160?!?!? B Ecause its divisible by 32!

Please go back to World Editor Help Zone...

Your question? YES! I know every single detail of the World Editor bcuz I've been mapping since 2003, before christ in THW was even born!

GOD, ARE you a mapmaker or what? How can you not know this single detail?

Please the evidence that Valkemiere contributed to the work of PVP Izlude is there already. What you're asking for is impossible however, a map file from Valkemiere that is the eldest version because his old computer that contains those files got fried!

Level 1
This is not about GUI pawn JASS or JASS pawn GUI. It was about GUI spells that are stolen by converting it from GUI to JASS.

You don't even know what's going on and come in all the sudden and said people sucks. Read the pages 3, it was about valkemiere claim the spells to be stolen by barely converted it from GUI to JASS.

What I am saying right now is the spells was 100% pure jass spells that are not stolen by converting it from gui to jass and make a minor editing.

converting GUI -> JASS is different from making a JASS spell based off of a GUI-based spell

And here's one for your logic, how would Valkemiere perfectly know that it was completely GUI -> JASS? He DIDN'T EVEN SUPERVISE OR KNOW THE WHOLE THING HAPPENED. That statement DID NOT HAVE CREDIBILITY. He DIDN'T EVEN KNOW so he went on making and or JUMPING to a conclusion. You're using a source with little to no credibility for that statement

Level 31
Your question? YES! I know every single detail of the World Editor bcuz I've been mapping since 2003, before christ in THW was even born!

Mapping even before the wc3 was born doesn't make you know everything, it was the experience itself.

Also, nobody have perfect knowledge about WE and that's including you. If a person know perfectly well every single thing about WE, that's mean he/she know even how to script JASS/VJASS without any problem at all.

GOD, ARE you a mapmaker or what? How can you not know this single detail?

Not everybody use certain feature in WE. If you are somebody who doesn't make spells, would you know what is mui/mpi all about?

Please the evidence that Valkemiere contributed to the work of PVP Izlude is there already. What you're asking for is impossible however, a map file from Valkemiere that is the eldest version because his old computer that contains those files got fried!

You do not understand what I said. Since valkemiere was the early creator of this map, Ribenamania surely doesn't have a map where the version was far elder than the valkemiere version.

Since valkemiere version was 1344, I am sure Ribenamania map version would not exceed 1344. Why? Because if Ribenamania make any editing, the version would exceed 1344 since valkemiere could possibly send the map that are lastly edited by him (Version 1344) to Ribenamania.

That's all I have to say, the final decision is up to the staff itself to determine it.

Level 1
Since valkemiere version was 1344, I am sure Ribenamania map version would not exceed 1344. Why? Because if Ribenamania make any editing, the version would exceed 1344 since valkemiere could possibly send the map that are lastly edited by him (Version 1344) to Ribenamania.

In your logic I could rip-off Dota 6.60b and make Attack of the Ancients and say it's mine and get no blames because it does not exceed 6.60b either. It's another thing to modify a map and getting a map's concept and turning it into another map.

Level 10
Mapping even before the wc3 was born doesn't make you know everything, it was the experience itself.

Also, nobody have perfect knowledge about WE and that's including you. If a person know perfectly well every single thing about WE, that's mean he/she know even how to script JASS/VJASS without any problem at all.

Not everybody use certain feature in WE. If you are somebody who doesn't make spells, would you know what is mui/mpi all about?

You do not understand what I said. Since valkemiere was the early creator of this map, Ribenamania surely doesn't have a map where the version was far elder than the valkemiere version.

That's all I have to say, the final decision is up to the staff itself to determine it.

Still, Septimus the feature mentioned by Doos is very well known,
even n00bz know that.

Sry, Septimus. Do not try to act high,
There are many mapmakers whose skill is greater than yours
(sorry, but from what I know, Doos maps pwnd yours).

Basically, I only want Ribemania add Valkemiere's name on credit
and the loser in this thread stop posting.