• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Race Style Map Problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have returned, (not that anyone's been missing me *wink wink, nudge nudge*) and am having a bit of a problem with an odd test map. Essentailly, everything is in working order, however the hellion is a bit jumpy when piloted. Any suggestions? Thanks, :thumbs_up:

Edit:
Perhaps I have not explained my problem properly. I have everything in working order (this includes moving forward, left, and right, with increasing and decreasing speed) however, I am encountering one issue. When the hellion which is being controlled moves forward, it appears very jumpy. By this I mean to say that the unit is rather blurred when moving. Try testing out the map. Any reasons as to why this is happening?

Attachments

• Hellion MovementV0.02.SC2Map
    66.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Level 19
It looks moreorless like your making him move too fast in too long bursts. Try making it issue an order to nudge further every tick (0.1s, increase distance if too short)

Status
Not open for further replies.