• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Questions over questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello Community,
my first thread didnt got an answer so i start the next try !
My Problem: I am totally new at making WC3 Maps !
And i doesn't even know a bit of it ! i can create the map as it self, but i can't do the things like triggers (well i don't know what that mean), aktions or something like this !
So i am asking some questions i wasnt able to find here or in the tutorials.
1. The Tavernmaking thing is too high for me ... i dont understand it too (making my own heros, putting heros in the tavern to choose them ...)
2. Creating my own items, bosses, creeps ...

And please dont forget the fact that i am a noob ! Please explain me what u say and dont just say "it is like it is" because i want to make my own maps at anytime ...so i dont want to ask then again !
Greets Sri6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.