• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question: Doodad placment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
kinda off topic but I figured you guys would know allot more about this than most, its been a while since I've been building anything and I've just reinstalled all my editors and stuff and I'm currently using Unlimited but my problem come in when I set a doodads hight with Ctrl+Page Up ect. the moment I try and move it at the new hight it snaps back to ground hight, as you can guess when making complicated doodad structures it can be a bit annoying . . .

dose any one know how to fix this?

Level 10
Swank - Cheers just a little rusty as it were +rep just because I'm that nice and you were nice and quick and rather helpful also another quick question i cant find the high res Rock that everybody uses any chance some one could link me to some where i can download it and i'm working on a interesting map would be really helpful xD

Edit: well i tried to give you some rep but obviously the last time i was on here i already gave you some. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.