• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Putting a mod team together for a mod for CortexRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm making a full blown mod for CortexRP featuring realistic models, terrains, sounds, effects and ect... I currently have three members on the team: Me: Project lead, mapper, coder. Nanaki/Daniel: Coder. Sam: Lead Modeler, hes helping a friend on another mod so he will pop in when ever he can.

Also, when we are tired of working on Cortex we can decide what our next project should be and can use the resources we have put into the CortexRP mod for what we decide to do. We currently need more 3D, 2D Artists, and mappers. For more information or interested in signing up contact me at [email protected]. Yours truely, Liam Donnelly.

Level 2
Old hotmail, to lazy to change it I guess. And good to hear, pm me your hotmail/msn and I'll explain the types of environments we are trying to bring into the maps. Now all we need are two 3D artists and one 2D artist.

Level 2
We need mappers, because there are going to be many different maps for the mod. The mod is simply going to be a .mod file featuring different types of Units, tile sets, UI and more... =D

Status
Not open for further replies.