• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Project Recruitment: GENESIS ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Sorry Guys, This Project is Stopped..i'm just too busy for this...But Don't worry, I'll be making another ORPG but this time it won't be like this :p

Genesis I ORPG
General:
Just want to recruit some members for my ORPG project :ogre_haosis:
Story:
(OK now i'll update it :D)We once had a normal life....when Zeus was alive, he lead us, guided us and gave us the life we always wanted.But now....everything have changed.Hades is gone...But there will be a resurrection...a resurrection of the Good and the Evil.Zeus will be resurrected and Hades too.But don't worry mortals.Zeus was said to be taking a body of a God Slave while Hades retains the opposite of it.And as we all know, Godryu is the only God Slave left and the last Protector of our world against Deirdre, daughter of Hades.
-Athena, the new Olympian God
Heroes:
Note:this are not the heroes you will be using in the game, in other words these are just just NPC's
Deimos Bamboofist -(pandaren) Well, we all know pandarens..they are very genuine creatures. They love people and likes to treat them nicely.But they are very protective.As for Deimos, they were only a family of 2 with his mother.Until the day came....Deirdre, the ruthless daughter of Hades,the ruler of the underworld conquered their tranquil village.Her mother died of the incident.Fortunately, he was saved by a man with a red hood and a uniquely rare-looking bow.Her mother left her an errand and that is to find his long lost father.And that simple request lead him to a mysterious adventure
Godryu Shadowbreeze -(God Slave/The Forgiven) Being the last God Slave, he was trained hardly since youth by the gods.They thought him how to fight, to survive and to kill. But, there is a second thought in his mind. Is he really the chosen one? The one who will protect the world against Deirdre & Hades? And why the hell Deimos got connected in here?He does not know. But he will find out...
Rodje Arcaneblood -(blood elf)At the time of Deirdre's reign, Rodje managed to survived but he was forced to do evil and enslave the other races.He always wear a uniquely red hood and a bow BUT! he is not the one who saved Deimos..and guess who? it was.....Nah I won't tell it :p
Hyral Shadowsong -(worgen)Hyral was once a human. But was cursed by Deirdre to live as a nightmare to everyone who sees him. But in his nature...he owns a golden heart...He was one of the mentors who helped Godryu before he knew that...
Gameplay:
  • Combat
    The only main difference is that this uses a different camera system which uses the arrow keys to move.
  • Items
    There will be a wide variety of items and different types too for different classes
  • Classes
    Three Main Classes (weapons on previous classes can also be used by the following ones)
    Warrior -[Strength] - will be used in tutorial
    >Crusader - uses sword and shield
    >Phalanx - uses longsword and shield
    >Lordknight - uses axe and shield

>Barbarian - uses an axe
    >Berserker - use dual axes
    >Destroyer - uses one two-bladed axe

Rogue -[Agility] - will be used in tutorial
    >Ranger - uses a crossbow
    >Archranger - uses an archbow
    >Sentinel - uses an archbow with pet[different from normal pet since it can carry items and can uses a variety of skills(normal pet uses one{normal pet}or two skills{epic pet})]

>Stalker - uses dual daggers
    >Guillotine - uses dual glaives
    >Shadowstalker - uses dual swords

Mage -[Intelligence] - will be used in tutorial
    >Bishop - uses a staff
    >Cardinal - uses an orb
    >Saint - uses a magedagger

>Warlock - uses a wand and a pet(different types)
    >Deathmage - uses a deathstaff
    >Necromancer - uses a swordstaff
  • Weapons
    • shortsword - low damage but give Hp bonuses
    • sword - medium damage with many defense bonuses
    • longsword - high damage and many offense and defense bonuses
    • shield - give high defensive bonuses
    • axe - high damage
    • dual axes - high damage and faster attackspeed than axe
    • two-bladed axe - very high damage
    • bow - range high damage
    • crossbow - high damage and fast attackspeed tha bow
    • archbow - very high damage and very fast attackspeed
    • dagger - low damage but high attackspeed
    • dual daggers - medium damage with high attackspeed
    • dual glaives - high damage and real high attackspeed
    • dual swords - very high damage and attackspeed
    • wand - good damage and many Mp and spell bonuses
    • staff - high damage and many bonuses
    • orb - high damage and fast casting time bonuses
    • magedagger - good at melee and range but not as good as swordstaff
    • mace - good melee and range spell damage
    • deathstaff - good at summoning and fast casting
    • swordstaff - good at melee and spell bonuses
  • Races(NOT REAL YET DONT BELIEVE THIS)
    Well I don't really have any ideas for the playable races yet but.. i'll start with the races we will be encountering at first
    • Mortals - they are the people of Earth or something, you know...humans :D
    • The Forgiven - formerly known as the God Slaves, but as ______ came, he changed it and said that the time of sorrows of the God Slaves is gone. They are no longer slaves, they are Forgiven.
    • Elves - adept in arcane magic. They are also usually skilled archers.
    • Gods - They control the world and maintain the balance of nature.
    • The Fangs - are once mortals but cursed by Deirdre and became a beast with a look of a wolf but a mind of a mortal. Because of these change, they gain the ability to be immortals unless they get their heads pawned. :p
  • Abilities
    I will use spellbooks to make them have many skills.three spellbooks for each class[one spellbook will be given when you reach high tiers(job) on class] but first, one spellbook will be used until it reaches higher level and upgrades to second tier(class)
    There are also Racial Abilities for each races :)
Features:
  • Keyboard movements (arrow keys! ^^\/,,) - ▲[up] ▼[down] ◄
    and, ►

[*]Has a different cam system too! like in WoW :D
    [*]Pet system
    [*]Talents (like in WoW)
    [*]Different kind of inventory system
    [*]Equipments can be seen
    [*]Drops have their own models (not treasure chests :D)
    [*]Mount system FTW
    [*]Save/Load system
    [*]Quest system
    [*]Custom Stats system
    [*]Kick Vote system
    [*]Duel system
    [*]Marriage system
    [*]Children system (after coupling :D)
    [*]Character editting system
    [*]and many more... :D

Recruitment:
  • Story maker [I already have some ideas just need a very little help] - Me, Zenonoth & mckill2009 & Vunjo
  • Jasser [systems too right?] - ...
  • Spell Maker (includes animation)[i dont know how they do some spells but i have some ideas :D] - ...
  • Beta tester [you know what this means :D] - Me & Darkzealot_128 & yeohxin & x3Glike
  • Terrainer [well my terrain is still empty >.<] - Zenonoth & Vunjo & Titania
  • Modeller [especially for the heroes and items] - ZIR
  • System Maker [well you know i need some systems] - Me & Vunjo
  • Item Maker [ideas,ideas,ideas and one more! ideas!] - ...
  • 2D artist [for the icons and the others] - x3Glike [for loading screen]

Kindly post a reply here if you want to join me or maybe pm me :D
you can also post comments to improve my project :D

EDIT:
Here's a huge CHANGE! :D I've change the races and the story

Last edited:
Reactions: ZIR
Level 6
why optional its actually nice bcoz uhhm..im gonna make it look like WoW :D not so much but a little like it

BTW:sure you can join but i want to add that terrainers and modellers are very needed :D (just thinking you might know how to do those things :D)

Level 29
why optional its actually nice bcoz uhhm..im gonna make it look like WoW :D not so much but a little like it

BTW:sure you can join but i want to add that terrainers and modellers are very needed :D (just thinking you might know how to do those things :D)

well, its only my advice/opinion, coz WC3 is not suited like Wow arrow key movement, anyway you can try of course, I maybe wrong

I'm not an expert terrainer, to tell you the truth, I'm just a rookie to it

Level 6
thats ok if you are a rookie terrainer..you applied as a story maker btw :D

and i really need a modeller hehe... to whomever will be the modeller, he will be very busy :D

Level 6
oh are you going to join my project? and one more thing i forgot to add that i also need a 2d artist or icon maker :D

EDIT: and your icons are fine nothing to worry about :D

Last edited:

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Ok, i made an ORPG myself with over 600 triggers, so please,I want to be your GUI guy, if you need another :D
Also, i am good at spells (both triggering and object editor), and Icons. I also have a lot of cool music to use. I can think of some good stories too =D

Please don't say that I think too much of me ;D

Last edited:
Level 6
Ok, i made an ORPG myself with over 600 triggers, so please,I want to be your GUI guy, if you need another :D
Also, i am good at spells (both triggering and object editor), and Icons. I also have a lot of cool music to use. I can think of some good stories too =D

Please don't say that I think too much of me ;D

ofcourse i wont and sure you're in ^_^

Level 6
I could do terraining,heres a map in progress that I have not finished:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=rf71ol

Nice but maybe you need to do something "more" in the terrain like adding more different tiles and the something like leaves - thick grass - grass - grassy dirt or something thats all and you can join my map everyone's welcome just maybe send me a new terrain with more like the blah blah (i dont know what its called) in the tiles of the terrain :D :ogre_haosis:

Level 9
Nice but maybe you need to do something "more" in the terrain like adding more different tiles and the something like leaves - thick grass - grass - grassy dirt or something thats all and you can join my map everyone's welcome just maybe send me a new terrain with more like the blah blah (i dont know what its called) in the tiles of the terrain :D :ogre_haosis:
I'm not done with it :D but I don't have time for that now,I need to do some real things :D

Level 4
I can create items if you need, im also a little bit skilled in GUI....btw i still play retail WoW so i can help you on that end too =]

Level 6
I can create items if you need, im also a little bit skilled in GUI....btw i still play retail WoW so i can help you on that end too =]

You're in! :D :ogre_haosis:
and btw what end?
item ideas...maybe start thinking now? :D
send me ideas that's all end please
have some communications with the other people so we can all work together close not like you know! :D

Level 29
(I'm actually making a comics xD and all the ideas came from it)

That's good but i hope you will apply the idea only, not the story itself, afterall, it's better to make your own sory than copying a story from someone else...

EDIT

I just want to inform you that I have a simple Arrow Key movement system, if you're interested just PM me :)

Last edited:
Level 6
That's good but i hope you will apply the idea only, not the story itself, afterall, it's better to make your own sory than copying a story from someone else...

EDIT

I just want to inform you that I have a simple Arrow Key movement system, if you're interested just PM me :)

I.... of course is interested :D

Level 29
I noticed that all your heroes have 'hatred/revenge' in their hearts, I suggest you make a another point of view...like learning, like "Raijin meets this young boy named ____ and is curious about Raijin's and wants to learn some of his skills"

EDIT

also, I strongly suggest to focus on this one first before going to another map...

Level 6
oh yes i really need a 2d artist :D

and mckill, im working on a pet system for THIS map not in anything else
you know, school days makes it hard to used the computer >.<

Level 3
Ok i will pause my project for a bit,cause i would like to help ^^.IF you still need spell maker and item maker,PM me i would like to help,i can do GUI and MUI

Level 6
ummm....unfortunately, this might be uhmm postponed for a little time because we are moving to a new house and my comp is currently unavailable sorry >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.