• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

problem with making water

Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened my editor and wanted to play around with it and test things out so first i started making deep water and when i try to place it nothing happens it just changes the tiles i selected my tileist cityscape and modified tileist and added sand from sunken ruins sometimes it will only allow me to place deep water once or 3 times (i slected sand and then dirt cliff by the way) so the problem is i cant place deep water or shallow water.

EDIT: i downloaded a misc data file or something for the terrain that lets you do some things i forget but i dont know if that file is the problem

Last edited:
i tried decreasing by 2 but it wont let me either you see the cliffs circled in red right i tried decreasing and using deep water and it doesnt do anything like sometimes it would do it but my editor has gone ret*****

ive tried everything i know to lower it but nothing has worked

EDIT:I have at least done ''new map'' without adding other terrain 6 times and doesnt let me add water

Status
Not open for further replies.