• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Post Your Current Desktop

Updated one :3

Desktop_by_Pyritie.png

EDIT: Damn photobucket resize. Uploaded better picture.

Level 34
How do you live? My desktop has five icons. This includes my computer and the recycle bin.

Level 15
Wow... just wow... World of Warcraft's like the highlight for you, isn't it? My highlight is Unreal Tournament 3. Playing as Marcus Fenix with a Gears of War over-the-shoulder styled camera in UT3 is freakin awesome.

Level 17

Here's mine... I trimmed it up a bit for you guys... But, once you click the START button... Your eyes will burn up...

Well, for me atleast, it burns...

Ps. Don't stalk me...

Aww, I was hoping you were hiding illegal activity. You're no fun Donut ;)

Look at the video files... Just by reading their names, it looks too... innocent...

Last edited:
Level 15
Who can fit that much games in one computer? :p

Anyway, Russia's been... Bad lately... Or the other way around...

Good luck Georgia...

I don't wish Georgia any luck. They brought this upon themselves. And when you have 1.25 Terabytes of HD space, you can :p I have dozens and dozens of games, but I only put shortcuts for the ones I'm currently playing.

On this subject:
Great Moments In Journalism: Google News informs us that the Russians are invading the South

Level 14
I shall forever be in love with Turbo Tax.

EDIT: In light of Russia invading Georgia, I have made an album reflecting what might happen. Well, if Charlie Sheen and Patrick Swayze have anything to say about it.

Level 2
This is mine. Just got a new computer for my birthday, so I'm still using a sample desktop that came with Vista. I might keep it, though. It reminds me of how awesome of a planet we live on. Vista has been nice so far, by the way. =]

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 234
Level 28
Heh, I could see her hair on the arm, thats for sure...

I wonder what might be inside those MOV files...

(Cheap format :p)

OMG, I see your watching some video already... Hmm...
Just to clarify - the .mov files are videos my brother made (like a jackass-parody) and the 'video' is actually a track by a german rapper - for videos, i use vlc ;)