• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please, pLease, a second line of BB Code shortcutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Oh please, could you add a ( hideable) second line of BB-shortcuts for 'post new thread' ? Each time I want to use a box, I have to open new tab, open marker, then scroll to bb code list, ctrl+f for box/scroll to box, pess on box to copy example and finally copy it into my thread...

I think there are several bb-codes that deserve a second bb-row, like box and, and.. okay, I had only box on my mind, but I would really appreciate, and I am sure others will, too, if a second row of bb-codes is added to 'post new thread', featuring the missing ones!

EDIT: Some things I would like to have as a shortcut in the second line of Thread-Creating:

- box
- size
- header
- linetrough (!), may also for 'edit post'
- spoiler
- table
- normal html table

Please don't kill me in case I mentioned something that is indeed already available.
I am pretty sure most Hivers will take advantage from a second line

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.