• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please help with JNGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hey guys, anybody know how to launch this stupid (but very useful) JNGP?
'cause I can't launch it with my war3 1.24e

when I try to start map, that use vJass via 1.21 war it returns to map screen (races, players, map, e.t.c.) 1.24e version too...

I make maps through 1.21
It normally works with normal maps without vJass, but when it is in the map
it stops to work. Just goes to main screen. I tried to save it 2-3-4-5 and more times and nothing.
In WE JNGP works perfectly but when I launch War it doesn't
JNGP will not launch on my 1.24e never, I think - It says something like : "Could not hack "name of .dll" and something else
plizz help me...

P.S. I have a licensed version of War 3 v 1.24e and War 3 TFT - Frozen Throne 1.21 (not licensed)

anti-virus is off
where can i find the most recent version of JNGP?
My JNGP folder lies outside of War3 folder and all characters are in English

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
1. Reinstall both RoC and TFT and Download the lattest WC3 patchs.
2. Download JNGP and extract it while making sure your AntiVirus does not mangle the files (due to false positives).
3. Download the lattest version of JassHelper from WarCraft3Campaigns and update the one JNGP will use (located in one of the sub folders where you extracted it).
4. Update the native list for JassHelper so it has access to the lattest natives (like hashtables).
5. Rename the WorldEdit.exe at your WarCraft III install directory and use the 1.21 WorldEdit.exe file in its place (same name as what the other used to be).
6. Run up JNGP and edit to your hearts content.

NOTES
I believe JNGP only works with The Frozen Throne expansion.
You can have only 1 active WC3 installation per user (any more will cause registry inconsistencies).
Parts of JNGP are often deleted as false positives by antivirus software. Especially Reinventing the Craft which is a disfunctional mod (no longer works) but is required to load the editor.
Proper support can only be given if you are using the most recent version of WarCraft III (and its expansion in this case).

Level 4
it's not work. I fully reinstalled RoC and TFT WC3, installed latest patch. But it do not work...
When I try to launch war3 via NewGen Warcraft.exe occures an error "Could not hack game.dll. Please post logs\ongameload.txt"
Please help me...

Level 4
I have followed all the tutorial to install JNGP also...
I am a modder and work very good with GUI\Triggers, but I don't know vJass
cause I cannot install this JNGP normally

P.S. I have some experience with installing mods\programms and know what I need to do.
It's no matter how many times I try, It'll be a fault again

Level 4
Click on Reinventing the Craft, check the box "Disable RtC". - I do not have this button
There is only "Enable Reinventing the Craft" and "about Reinventing the Craft"

also it's was disabled normally (after install)
and where is JASShelper native list??

Level 26
Just make sure options in you JNPG editor look like this:

76936d1267981808-how-download-install-confige-jngp-grimoresettings.jpg

76937d1267981808-how-download-install-confige-jngp-jasshelpersettings.jpg

76938d1267981808-how-download-install-confige-jngp-rtcsettings.jpg

Credits to Anachron.

Status
Not open for further replies.