• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

PLEASE HELP ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
please any1 post anything u now about triggers im a noob to map making on wc3 also i need t onow how to make my own units how to imprt spells BUT I REALLY NEED HELP ON TRIGGERS I NOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT

Level 13
Look at my signature. It says everything I think about you now. You seems to be a real noob - not because you don't know totally anything, but because HAVE NO SMALLEST WISH TO SEARCH ANY TUTORIALS, LOOK AT ANY EXISTING MAPS (such as those coming with Warcraft, like Monolith), NOOBISH KID WHO CAN ONLY YELL AND SPARE OUR TIME. Try to learn something on your own! YOu want us to share our monthly experiences with you in 1 post?! I learned everything I know now on my own learning from other maps, so you can too! Just some wish... :?

Level 6
i agree... theres no use spamming random commands without the slightest idea what it is about. if ur too lazy to read any tutorials or other posts then post at least what kind of map u want to create so you can get a feedback: if the things u planned are easy to do, hardcore or actually impossible. after getting an overview of the possibilities of triggers u should examine maps which contain parts of ur idea (i guess your first map wont be that complex so u might find quite a few maps which contain parts of ur mapidea). after THAT u might still encounter problems u cant solve. however u can post those then to get some help.

Level 1
ok ok sorry

(i guess your first map wont be that complex so u might find quite a few maps which contain parts of ur mapidea)

but i tryed that and it seems like all maps i tryed are protected

oh uh also how do u import spells i now how to import units and music.

Status
Not open for further replies.