• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Map Creating Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey Guys Im A Wc3 Map Creator
and i need people who enjoy
editing and creating unit properties
and spells and terrain and mabey
some fresh ideas. I do the triggers
i kno the trigger editor really well
so if ther eis any1 who is willing to help
please contact me on my e-mail

[email protected]
Pls Rep ASAP
Thx ! :))[/code][/u][/i]

Level 4
Hey there Insanity ;)

I would really like to join you in your Map making quest. I'm not the best one creating terrain, but I am very good at creating, editing, or renewering Units, Spells, Items, Doodads etc.

Also I am very well trained in creating Cinematic maps, actually that's what I do most of the time ;)

Yours

Oug

Level 9
1) ill be in
2) im not to bad at map making and i would like to get better
3) how much people have u got for this right now
4)when will it be made
5) wut couuntry are u from cause if u aint an aussie i probly could not join cause u would be online at diffrent timea

Level 1
Hi,im a new guy ova' here and i ain't that good on mapmaking,i wuld like to join,so i can get better...I have a great imagination so it stays at your dissposal... :D.If u got ideas...wanna get them improved...I would like to know...:D For christ's sake ill join another team...u guyz seem to have vanished!!!No1 is answering...im tired of waiting...

Level 4
Ok since noone answered here for a long time, and Insanity seems to be completly abscent, I would suggest creating this clan anyways.

The name we have not yet agreed, but all who wish to join I would like to ask you to give me your MSN adress, so I can add you.

Greetz,

Oug

Level 1
Sorry For the late reply, been away

Im From South Africa
First of all im not an aussie, but we dont really need to be on at the same times ill send u e-mails.

Ill reply 2 ure e-mails A.S.A.P
If You Guys could tell me what IRC
networks you use that would be great :)

Level 1
Heh...Ouguyia has a great idea and i wuld like to join his/her clan...Insanity...u finaly answered..heh..Well, meet on msn,right?Talk there more...I Really wanna join a maping clan...Cuz i wanna become a great mapmaker-eh,who gives a s*** of wha i want?Are we making that clan or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.