• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Playstation] Final Fantasy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I also hated most of the music (Or lack thereof...) though it had a few good tracks... Also you could grind wolves to infinity and make a superpowered character off of them... (But my opinion I mostly hate the combat system because they were either too easy or too hard..) (I was also forced into combat when I didn't want it (Prison hand to hand and the "Evil Empire's" ship...) and was forced to run from combat when I didn't want to... (The whole bounty hunter thing.....)

Level 5
FF 12 battle system was awesome. It was new and had quite a few challenges.

If (like me) you never used Quickenings on any boss, the bosses weren't THAT easy. If you did, they were, obviously. My friend used to have only 1 quick for each of his 3 chars and still pull of an 8 quick. So of course bosses were easy.

The music was pretty good, but nothing special. FF 10 had the best music. Unless you count AC, but that's only because I like that 1 song so much XD

Level 1
My FF experince is considered very, very low - Most because I think the FF7 is tha best - And I think it's extremly awesome Square have made a movies (Last Order, Advent Children), and even more games to FF7 (Crisis Core, Dirge Of Cerberus etc.), and making a bigger, and better, story.
I have tried FF8 and FF10 - but I didn't like the story and found it boring.. Not as amazing as FF7 IMO...

So I'm a BIG FF7 series fan :p

Level 6
I my self love these games I have bought everyone since they started coming out, I have the first ones that came out on gameboy and ps1 and ps2.

~4rankie~

Level 37
I have played FF 7, 8, 9, 10, x-2 and 12.

Final Fantasy 7(PS1): My second favorite FF game. I have finished it five to ten times. The story is good I liked it, but I have to say that I don't like Cloud! I have also killed the most powerful enemies like the water and sand weapon. While I was playing this game I was 11-15 year old.

Final Fantasy 8(PS1): My third favorite FF game. I have finished it two times. I have killed the most powerful enemies: ultima weapon and omege weapon. The story in this game is little confuse, but very good at least in my opinion. While I was playing this game I was 11-15 year old.

Final Fantasy 9(PS1): My favorite FF game. I have finished it four to eight time. I have killed the most powerful enemy: Ozmo. The story in this game is very good! While I was playing this game I was 11-15 year old.

Final Fantasy 10(PS2): My fourth favorite FF game. I have finished two times. I have not killed the most powerful enemies. But the story was fine. While I was playing this game I was 16 year old.

Final Fantasy x-2(PS2): My sixth favorite FF game. I have almost finished it. I stopped playing it because I died first time at the final place and then I have not tried. Well the story is okay, but I think the game itself is not so good. I don't like to play with three girls, I want more characters(don't think I'm gay!). While I was playing this game I was 16 year old.

Final Fantasy 12(PS2): My fiveth favorite FF game. I have not finished it yet, because I'm still playing it. The story is not good and the battle are really different. The battles are good, but I think they not like FF style.

In my opinion, FF games are awesome! I really like them.

Level 11
I just started final fantasy 12 today, and has no begging appeal cept common final fantasy, awesome graphics. But nothing that stands out so far. Air pilot idea sounds kinda gay too. But i've had to beat every final fantasy since 7 (cept i don't got X2 and XI as real final fantasies, sequal with no summons and an expensive as mmorpg.) Final fantasy 13, and Final fantasy vs 13 needs to come out. Looks awesome. Ecspecially since 13 will be the first game ever to use the White engine combat system.

Status
Not open for further replies.