• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] Zerg and Protoss vs Terran and Protoss 0:1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Zerg and Protoss vs Terran and Protoss
0:1

Attachments

• 29990.png
    29990.png
    828.1 KB · Views: 57
Level 8
My AI does:
The Toss start up with massed Gateways (Zealot, Zealot, Stalker, repeat), build up to a Robotics Facility (Immortal, Immortal, Phase, repeat), get Observers (Usually 3-4), build around 2 Stargates (Pheonix, Carrier, repeat), and then just kick butt.
The Zerg...
Early game is mass Lings + Roaches (Countered by bunkered Marauders+Marines), added to with Banelings shortly after, sometimes Changelings, then Mutalisks, then Broodlords, but they usually get pwnt before they can use them. Vikings ftw.

Level 8
My Zerg AI doesn't expand either. No Spine Crawlers or anything either. Just the build mentioned above.
The Toss AI, however, usually has a ****ton of Photons in it's base. Raven PD drones ftw.

Level 8
I always play Terran, so meh.
My standard build is to get 8 SCVs on minerals, 2 on Vespene, and one builds a Barracks (Which gets a Tech Lab as soon as it's done), Supply depot, 3 Bunkers (Arranged at a corner of the CC, the one facing the base entrance), which I fill with Marines, except one, which has Marauders. I usually have them in just after the Engineering Bay finishes Neosteel Frames.

Level 8
It fails with Toss and Zerg for me if you're on a ramp. I found it much easier to use Planetary Fortresses as walls. Loaded the area behind them with bunkers and Siege tanks. And a few Turrets. But that's just me, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.