• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Retribution, part III" Hassan faded out due to the blood loss until a kick in the stom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
"Retribution, part III"

Hassan faded out due to the blood loss until a kick in the stomach didn't awake him. The shadow overstanding him was quiet.
"How'd you find us anyway?" he smirked with a short laugh. He knew that he would die either way, so he felt strangely relaxed.
"The explosive sap is extremely rare. The only known location where it can be found is a small island near Radaghan. Considering this was the only ship that has fared to that region for weeks, it wasn't hard to figure out where you were" she replied, looking through his papers silently "How did you get so much sap anyway? It has to cost a fortune"
"We did a little plundering over the years..."
"I am not surprised"
"Who are you anyway?"
"You will die in a matter of minutes. What's the point in telling you?"
"Okay sweetie, then here's a question. What are you going to do now? The preparations are complete, you cannot defeat our cause!"
"Please. I know perfectly well that only a small fraction of your supplies has been brought under the square. The rest is here"
"Then do enlighten me, how will you stop my brethren from using these supplies? Red us out to the guards?"
"No" replied Nova, as she stuck the few papers that she has chosen into her pocket "I will blow this ship up"
Hassan was silent for a few moments.
"But there are a lot of people on this ship. Many don't even have anything to do with us"
"They are the neceserry sacrifice. I'm sure you understand" she said and left the room, taking the candle from his table with her. As Nova went towards the exit, she found the room where the barrels were and threw the candle into the ropes next to them.

Nova was already quite far from the ship, when she heard the terrible explosion that made her deaf for a few fleeting moments and felt the blastwave, trying to push her down. As the rest of the barrels exploded one by one and the fire lit the night sky, she just went on.
Now she was ready. Now she prepared for the day at hand. The day the Prophet's plan comes to life.

Attachments

• 60338.png
    60338.png
    607.4 KB · Views: 32
Level 23
Well, that is the tropical region, that is hardly explored and hard to reach, hence why the explosive sap is extremely rare and expensive, so it's rarely used. How did these guys get a whole ship loaded with it, is beyond me.
To be fair, it's not very effective either. They have to use a whole ship of explosive sap just to break through the ground at the square. So there's a reason why it isn't used much.

And thanks ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.