• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
60902_442809558909_510128909_5126378_5194865_n.jpg

Level 24
Apparently Linaze hangs around his house in a blazer and a tucked in collared shirt. If not you're a slob. Fucking Koreans.
I'm sorry to say your post contains so many cases of wrong it's not even funny.

First of all, I don't "hang around my house in a blazer", and even if I did, why would it in any way be negative?

Furthermore, your comment contains disgusting racism which I find highly inappropriate. Not only do you deny my real ethnicity, but you also go on to hate on all Koreans based on nothing (lol).

Ash

Ash

Level 22
I'm sorry to say your post contains so many cases of wrong it's not even funny.

First of all, I don't "hang around my house in a blazer", and even if I did, why would it in any way be negative?

Furthermore, your comment contains disgusting racism which I find highly inappropriate. Not only do you deny my real ethnicity, but you also go on to hate on all Koreans based on nothing (lol).

Check it out, Trax. You make one productive comment about a users appearance and he gets really annoyed at everyone and jumps at every possible bite because he thinks you were being personal. Fucking Koreans...

>_>

Level 24
Check it out, Trax. You make one productive comment about a users appearance and he gets really annoyed at everyone and jumps at every possible bite because he thinks you were being personal. Fucking Koreans...

>_>
If your comment had been productive, this story would've been told in a much different manner, I can assure you.

And no, I'm not mad at everyone. No one, actually, I merely found it ironic how a man who dresses like, and I quote "a slob" (by which I meant heavily casual, I excuse myself for my previous cursing, so to speak), tells me how to I should wear my shirt.

Level 19
If your comment had been productive, this story would've been told in a much different manner, I can assure you.

And no, I'm not mad at everyone. No one, actually, I merely found it ironic how a man who dresses like, and I quote "a slob" (by which I meant heavily casual, I excuse myself for my previous cursing, so to speak), tells me how to I should wear my shirt.

because he dresses casually in the comfort of his own home, that makes him a slob? Who the fuck sits in their house wearing business casual clothing? Linaze I know you are new to business fashion; however, it isn't meant to be worn to bed.

Level 24
because he dresses casually in the comfort of his own home, that makes him a slob? Who the fuck sits in their house wearing business casual clothing? Linaze I know you are new to business fashion; however, it isn't meant to be worn to bed.
What people wear in what you call the comfort of ones home is obviously only their own business. But when you take a picture of yourself and upload it to the internet you've decided to share it with others and thus the entire "wear whatever, do whatever, I'm at home" philosophy no longer applies.

And I must ask how you have gained access to knowledge about what I wear to bed? For all you know, I may dress like the worst of slackers when I'm all alone, not that it's really relevant.

Also, I am confused with the term "business fashion". Proper business clothing is supposed to be classic and thus pretty much incompatible with fashion.

Level 12
What people wear in what you call the comfort of ones home is obviously only their own business. But when you take a picture of yourself and upload it to the internet you've decided to share it with others and thus the entire "wear whatever, do whatever, I'm at home" philosophy no longer applies.

And I must ask how you have gained access to knowledge about what I wear to bed? For all you know, I may dress like the worst of slackers when I'm all alone, not that it's really relevant.

Also, I am confused with the term "business fashion". Proper business clothing is supposed to be classic and thus pretty much incompatible with fashion.

So that's why you take a photo of yourself always with that suit :p

Ash

Ash

Level 22

I don't wear anything to bed, thank you very much ;););););)

(Also, lol there's no business fashion? U mad bro?)

EDIT: Take a look at the revival of the three button suit vs the trend of the one button suit around 2009ish. Also any article on AskMen should help you out a bit there.

Level 24
So that's why you take a photo of yourself always with that suit :p
Always as in once? I stand confused.

Ash said:
I don't wear anything to bed, thank you very much ;););););)

(Also, lol there's no business fashion? U mad bro?)

EDIT: Take a look at the revival of the three button suit vs the trend of the one button suit around 2009ish. Also any article on AskMen should help you out a bit there.
I never mentioned what you wear to bed, thank you very much 5x;).

And no, I do not believe in business fashion. Not even the two words in the same sentence, unless one's talking about how the two aren't compatible with one another.

Business clothing isn't dependent on some trend of winter 2007, and the people who claim otherwise are usually ignorant or the same kind of person who thinks tight jeans and an untucked white shirt is proper.

Level 24
Okay, so how do you explain the parallels of business and business casual, pinstripe to a plain coloured suit and different coloured ties?
Lack of style among businessmen.

Business clothing is by definition classic, and classic doesn't change with short-winded trends.

Today you can see businessmen in slim-fit black suits and unpolished loafers on most offices, but that doesn't make it anymore right.

Level 9
Most rich people I've encountered don't dress very proper.
People who wear business casual clothes at home are probably people who enjoy doing so, as with all cloth styles.

Not everyone is the same, for example I have a friend that is rich like literally rich his parents have a big ass house and he does not live with them he lives in a butcher house which is a thrasher house for punks were they do shows everynight and he dresses as a punk, hes like rebel and shit. Hes got mad money but he dresses poorly you know what I mean I also know this homeless dude that got in a car crash and his whole family died and hes rich but ever since the crash hes been living on the streets and he owns this big company here. My point is that everyone is different for their own reasons you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.